剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表
才不是呢 沃特
That is not true, Walt.
高脚椅还在我婴儿用品网站的购物车里
Actually, the high chair is still in my Buy Buy Baby cart.
但我只要点一下 你的宝宝就能坐得高高的
But with one click, your baby can be sitting high!
不要评判 不要评判
No judgment. No judgment.
克莱美
Hey, Clem.
这不是我最喜欢的妹妹吗
There's my favorite sister!
好吧
Okay.
进来 坐下
Come in. Sit down.
把脚放上来歇歇 你想吃零食吗
Put your feet up. Do you want a snack?
我可以给你拿些零食吃
I can get you a snack.
你为什么对我这么好
Why are you being so nice to me?
因为我在乎你啊
Because I care about you.
无论如何 我都会支持你
And I support you no matter what.
谢了 克莱美 你真好[甜]Thanks, Clem. That's real sweet.
你知道什么很甜吗 新鲜出炉的曲奇
You know what's sweet? Fresh-baked cookies.
不了 我胃不舒服
Nah, my stomach's blecch.
真的吗
Really?
肯定是吃错东西了
Must have been something I ate.
又或者是别的原因
Or maybe it was something else.
什么原因 还能是因为什么
Like what? What else could it possibly be?
我不知道 也许你...
I don't know. Maybe you're...
也许我什么 我怎么了 克莱美
Maybe I'm what? What am I, Clem?
那不重要
It doesn't matter.
但不管是什么事 你都可以告诉我
But whatever it is, you can tell me.
天呐 不好
Oh, God. Oh, no.
糟了 我要吐了
No, I'm gonna puke!
雪伦 雪伦
Shannon? Shannon?
雪伦 你没事吧
Hey, Shannon, are you okay in there?
我没事
Oh, I'm fine.
给我一点时间
Just give me a minute.
好啊 宝贝
Oh. u202dHey, babe.
你回来了 太好了 我们得谈谈
Good, you're home. We need to talk.
我知道你想谈什么
I know what you want to talk about.
真的吗
You do?
我发现了验孕棒
I found the pregnancy test,
当然 这事发生得有点超前了...
and-and sure, like, this might be happening a little early...
只是有点吗 这就是个灾难
A little? This is a disaster.
我一开始也这么想 但现在...
And that's what I thought at first, too, but now...
现在我觉得非常开心
now I'm really, really happy.
你怎么能觉得开心呢
How could you be happy?
我们连孩子的父亲是谁都不知道
We don't even know who the father is.
我们不知道孩子的父亲是谁吗
We don't know who the father is?
没错 的确有可能是凯尔啦
Yeah. I mean, it could be Kyle.
怎么可能是凯尔呢
How could it be Kyle?!
我不知道 尼克 谁都有可能
I don't know, Nick. It could be anyone.
你在说什么
Excuse me?
你为什么这么惊讶
Why are you so surprised?
因为我默认我是唯一一个
Because I assumed that I was the only person
跟你上♥床♥的人
you were having sex with!
什么
What?
不
No.
我是说是的
I mean yes.
是的
Yes.
不 亲爱的
No, sweetie.
亲爱的 我没怀孕
Sweetie, I'm not pregnant.
怀孕的人是雪伦
Shannon is pregnant.
等等 你没怀孕吗
So, wait, you're not pregnant?
靠
Damn.
等等 雪伦怀孕了 靠
Wait, Shannon's pregnant? Damn!
没错 但她不知道我已经知道了
Yeah, but she doesn't know that I know.
我当然知道了
Oh, yes, I do.
因为你这个正义使者窥探我隐私
'Cause you snooped, you narc.
我窥探了又怎么样 你怀孕了
Who cares that I snooped? You're pregnant.
天呐 你没怀孕
Oh, my God, you're not pregnant.
当然没有
No!
那个验孕棒是假的 就为了证明你在窥探我的生活
That test was a fake to prove you were snooping.
该死的 雪伦
Damn it, Shannon,
我现在超愤怒 也松了一口气
I am so angry and so relieved,
同时又超生气 超开心 真是百感交集
and so mad and so happy all at the same time!
我在给凯尔发短♥信♥ 因为根据我们的约定
I'm texting Kyle, because according to our deal,
我可以请他来过夜了
I get to have him sleep over.
茄子表情
The eggplant emoji?
没错
That's right.
我不知道那是什么意思 小姑娘
I have no idea what that means, young lady,
但那个小混♥蛋♥休想来这里过夜
but that little punk is not sleeping over,
尽管他确实很帅
as gorgeous as he is.
好吧 很抱歉 但我们双方有过约定
Yeah, I'm sorry, but we had a deal.
再说了 一旦发出茄子表情
And once you send the eggplant emoji,
就没有回头路了
there's, like, no turning back.
好了 约定作废
Yeah, well, screw the deal.
这是我们的房♥子
This is our house.
没错 你随时可以离开
And, yes, you can leave whenever you want,
但只要你还住在这个屋檐下
but as long as you're here under this roof,
我们说了算
what we say goes.
伪君子
Hypocrites.
宝贝 我有个问题
Babe, I just, I have one question.
没错 茄子代表阴♥茎♥
Yes, the eggplant is a penis.
那就意味着
Well, then that means
我一直在跟我的素食主义同事斯蒂文调情
I've been flirting with my vegan coworker Steven.
雪伦
Shannon?
你能取下耳机 好听到我说的话吗
Can you take your headphones off so that you can hear me?
抱歉 我听不到 我戴着耳机呢
Sorry, I can't hear you. I'm wearing headphones.
雪伦
Shannon.
什么事
What?
我很抱歉我破坏了约定 好吗
I'm sorry that I broke the deal. Okay?
但我一开始就不该跟你谈条件 约定任何事的
But I never should have made it in the first place.
在为人父母这方面 我是新手
I'm new to this whole parenting thing,
我也不知道自己在干什么
and I don't really know what I'm doing.
但我知道 我需要对你负责
But all I know is that I'm responsible for you.
是啊 那快把我逼疯了
Yeah, and it's driving me crazy.
或许我应该搬回去跟爸爸一起住
Maybe I should just move back in with Dad,
回到我以前的学校
and go back to my old school,
那里的怀孕少女人都很好 会分享她们的尿
where the pregnant girls are nice and share their pee.
你想回到爸爸那里住
You just want to go back to Dad's
只不过是因为他不管你 让你为所欲为
because he lets you do whatever you want.
这下你总算明白了
Hey, now you're catching on.
我不是那样的人
Well, that's not me.
只要你还住在这里
And while you're here,
你就休想为所欲为
you don't get to do whatever you want.
因为我必须照看着你 雪伦
Because I'm watching out for you, Shannon,
那是爸爸对我们没有尽到的职责
which is something that Dad never did for either of us.
是啊 或许那正是我想要的
Yeah, well, maybe that's what I want.
或许的确是
Maybe it is.
但你要知道...
But just know that--
爸爸不擅长对我们说这种话
Dad wasn't good at saying this to us,
但是 我爱你
but... I love you.
真的
I do.
很爱
A lot.
所以 在你离开前 请仔细想想这点
So just think about that before you decide to go.
谈得怎么样
So, how'd it go?
糟透了
Terrible.
我觉得她要搬回我爸那里去住了
I think she's gonna go back to my Dad's.
我很遗憾 宝贝
Sorry, babe.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me, too.
但是 你应该高兴我们不会马上养孩子
But, hey, you should be happy that we're not having a kid
因为我真的很不擅长为人母
because I completely suck at this.
你怎么敢这样
How dare you?!
什么 我♥干♥什么了
What? What did I do?
你非得使用必杀技 是吧
You just had to pull out the big guns, didn't you?
告诉我你爱我
Telling me you love me.
你简直是变♥态♥ 你知道吗
剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表