剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表
终归是家人
第一季 第一集
看这戒指
Look at this ring.
我没办法把目光从戒指上挪开
I cannot stop looking at this ring.
严格来讲 你还没说我愿意呢
You know you still haven't technically said yes, right?
你只说了一万次的「我的天啊」
I mean, you said, "Oh, my God," Like, a million times
然后抱住了一个不是我的男人
and then you hugged a man that was not me.
我当然会嫁给你 我爱你 尼克
Of course I'll marry you. I love you, Nick.
我也爱你 克莱美
Love you, too, Clem.
我很开心你愿意直接过来告诉我父母
I love that you want to come straight here and tell my folks.
我没有父母
I don't have parents to tell.
而你父母就是我想象中的完美家长
And yours are like the mom and dad of my dreams.
还记得计划吗
You remember the plan, right?
了如指掌[正像我的手背一样]Like the back of my hand,
现在真的异常闪耀
which is so much sparklier now.
好 我们在吃饭前要不露声色 然后...
All right, we're gonna play it cool until we're eating, and then...
然后我会说
And then I'll say,
「你知道晚餐我最喜欢的是什么吗
"You know what my favorite part of this dinner is?
-这克拉[音似胡萝卜]」 砰 -砰
- The karats, kaboom!" - Kaboom!
好了 我们上
All right, let's do this.
在晚餐前不透露一个字
Not a word until dinner.
好了
All right. Okay.
-嗨 -你们俩来了
- Hey, guys. - Hey, you two.
我们要结婚了
We're getting married!
我就知道 我就说
I knew it! I knew it!
尼古拉斯 你怎么能瞒着妈妈
Nicholas, how could you not tell your mother
不说你要求婚的事
you were gonna propose?
我本来要告诉你的 真的
I was going to. I was.
但我又想起来
But then I remembered something.
你守不住秘密
You can't keep a secret.
这是实话 萝丝
That's true, Rose.
你给我举办的五十岁惊喜生日派对
You threw me a surprise 50th birthday party
是让我自己设计的邀请卡
and made me design the invitations.
谁想要惊喜啊 沃特
Who wants to be surprised, Walt?
多少人被惊喜吓死了
That's how people die.
我就知道你们俩会终成眷属
I knew you two would end up together.
我们第一次出去吃晚餐我就知道了
I knew it since the first time we all went out to dinner.
我的结婚礼服
My wedding gown.
我就是为这种时机留着呢
Ah, I saved it for just this occasion.
你在这儿等着 我马上回来
You wait right here, I'll be right back.
你不用勉强自己穿
You really don't have to wear it.
你要是不♥穿♥ 我耳根就别想清净了
I mean, if you don't, I'll never hear the end of it.
但我承受得住
But I can handle that.
拜托了 亲爱的 你一定得穿
Please, dear God, wear the dress.
这是克里斯汀·迪奥 但别在这儿打开
It's Christian Dior. But don't open it here.
在婚礼前让新郎看到婚纱会有噩运
It's bad luck for the groom to see the dress before the big day.
妈 我看过裙子的照片
Mom, I've seen pictures of the dress.
修长 雪白
It's long, it's white,
一颗脑袋伸出来
and I believe a head pops out of the top.
我去其他房♥间偷看一眼 萝丝
I'll go take a peek in the other room, Rose.
我们得找一个能容纳三百人的场地
Ah, we are gonna need a venue that holds at least 300 people.
不知道你有没有设计邀请函的人选
And I don't know who's designing your invitations...
各位 先打住
Guys, guys, let's just pump the brakes.
也许她不想要盛大的婚礼
She might not even want a big wedding.
她的父母都不在人世了
You know, her parents passed away,
她同父异母的妹妹也很多年不回她电♥话♥了
and her half sister hasn't returned her calls in, like, years.
我们是她仅有的家人了
We're all the family she has.
当然 儿子 我们忘乎所以了
Of course, son. We got carried away.
绝不多说一句话
Not another word.
裙子太美了
The dress is stunning.
扔进垃圾桶吧
Throw it in the trash.
克莱美 婚礼的主角是你
Clem, this wedding is about you.
不管声势大小 都按照你的想法来
So it can be as big or as small as you want.
我只要你开心就好
All I care about is that you're happy.
亲爱的 我要嫁给你 成为这家庭的一份子
Sweetie, I get to marry you and be a part of this family.
我还怎么更开心呢
How could I be any happier?
这真是我听过的最美的东西了
That is the most beautiful thing I have ever heard.
沃特的声音除外
Except for Walt's voice.
你♥爸♥一定得在婚礼上唱歌♥
Oh, your daddy has got to sing at this wedding.
宝贝 宝贝
Honey, honey,
我们别逼他们现在就做任何决定了
let's not force them to make any decisions right now.
* 带我飞向月亮 *
* Fly me to the moon *
* 让我在星空中嬉戏 *
* And let me play among the stars... *
我等不及我们的第一支舞了
I can't wait for our first dance.
你知道怎样能让我们的第一支舞与众不同吗
Ooh, you know, what's gonna make our first dance really special?
只要我这么做
Is when I do this.
给我来个节奏
Can I get a beat?
没错
Yeah.
虽然不太算 不过我也能跳
That's not really a beat, but I'll dance to it anyway.
就是这样
Yeah.
腹肌不错啊 小子
Solid abs, kid.
嗨 老姐
Hey, sis.
雪伦 你在这儿干什么
Shannon, what are you doing here?
我撬锁进来 现在在吃你剩下的意大利面
I picked the lock and now I'm eating your leftover spaghetti.
还是泰式炒河粉啊 不论是什么 都不怎么好吃
Or pad thai. Whatever it is, it's not very good.
你怎么混进大楼里来的
How did you even get in the building?
我躲在某个拿着拐杖的失明老奶奶后边
I snuck in behind some old blind lady with a cane.
她都不知道我和她一起坐的电梯
Didn't even know I was in the elevator with her.
就像恐怖电影一样
It was like a horror movie.
这是你妹妹吗
Is this your sister?
同父异母 你有辣酱或者墨西哥卷饼吗
Half sister. You got any hot sauce or, like, a burrito?
雪伦 见到你很高兴
Well, Shannon, it's great to meet you.
辣酱在炉子上 我马上回来
Hot sauce is on the stove. I'll be right back
因为我还光着身子
'cause ya boy's naked.
说到辣酱 那是谁啊
Speaking of hot sauce, who's that?
他是我未婚夫
He's my fiancé.
「未婚夫」 听听谁说法语呢
Ooh, "Fiancé." Look who speaks French.
这地方真高级啊
This place is bougie.
你有钢琴
You got a piano.
玻璃保鲜盒
Glass Tupperware.
等等 这是中♥央♥空调的风在吹我吗
Wait, am I, am I feeling central air?
雪伦 你来这儿干什么
Shannon, what are you doing here?
在明天我男朋友回来之前 我需要找个地方睡觉
I needed a place to crash until my boyfriend gets back tomorrow.
他准备卖♥♥掉一磅大♥麻♥
He's selling a pound of weed
来付新公♥寓♥的保证金
to pay off the deposit for a new apartment.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
你要和毒贩子一起生活吗
You're gonna live with a drug dealer?
你十六岁也和毒贩子一起过的啊
When you were 16, you lived with a drug dealer.
米奇不贩毒
Mikey did not deal drugs.
米奇吸毒 这完全不同
Mikey did drugs. There's a difference.
你怎么不去和你妈住
Why aren't you living with your mom?
你消息也太滞后了
Oh, you are way behind.
她大概一年前就搬去凤♥凰♥城了
She moved to Phoenix, like, a year ago,
我也受不了继续和老爸住了
and I cannot take living with Dad anymore...
我跟尼克说老爸死了
I told Nick that Dad was dead.
你为什么这么做
Why would you do that?
因为他是个自恋的疯子
Because he's a narcissistic sociopath.
那你干嘛还和他结婚
Then what are you marrying him for?
我说的是老爸
I'm talking about Dad.
我完全同意
Oh. Oh, yeah. He totally is.
听着 尼克很注重家庭
Look, family is really important to Nick.
如果他发现我把自己的老爸赶出我的生活
And if he found out that I cut my own father out of my life,
他不会理解的
he would never understand,
所以我有点慌 然后...
so I kind of, sort of panicked and...
就「杀了」老爸 你这个疯子
Murdered Dad, you psycho?
除此以外 尼克知道关于我的一切
Look, Nick knows everything else about me,
所以拜托别提起老爸
so please just don't say anything about Dad.
如果说我有什么擅长的 就是撒谎了
If there's one thing I'm good at, it's lying.
我得赶紧喝瓶啤酒
I need a beer, like, yesterday.
不行
N-n-n-n-n-no.
你不能喝啤酒
You cannot have a beer.
老爸都不管我喝不喝酒
剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表