剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表
Does not hurt less with repetition.
大家好
Hello, everybody.
-你好 -爸
- Hey. - Hi, Dad.
弗雷迪
Hey, Freddy.
除了你
Not you.
听着 克莱美 你在车里所说的话
Look, Clem, when you said that thing in the car,
让我好好思考了一下
it really made me think.
我不想做一个只是和你妈滚过床单的男人
I don't want to be just a guy that had sex with your mom.
还有你妈
And your mom.
我想成为一个和你妈滚过床单的父亲
I want to be a dad... who had sex with your mom.
虽然这比不上礼品店的道歉卡
Well, it's not exactly a Hallmark card,
但聊胜于无
but it's not nothing.
我是真心的
I mean it.
事实上 我和你度过了一段美好的时光
In fact, I had such a nice time with you,
我开始觉得也许我该
I-I started to think maybe I should be
多参与我女儿们的生活
in my daughters' lives a little more.
赞耶
Booyah!
我早告诉你了
I told you so.
也有我的功劳
Hey, I deserve a little credit.
我可是用女儿的身份让他狠狠内疚了一把
I laid down the daughter guilt pretty hard.
别忘了那个不停砍别人脑袋的家伙
Let us not forget about the guy chopping heads.
一切都是因他而起
I mean, it all started with him.
没错 他才是真正的英雄
Yeah, he's the real hero here.
如果我们能抓住他 我要和他握握手
If we ever catch him, I'm gonna shake that man's hand.
那么 家人就如此消磨时光吗
So, is this what families do?
坐在一起互相盯着对方
You all hang out and stare at each other?
我们要在这坐多久
How long do we sit here for?
剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表