剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表
嗨 萝丝 怎么了
So, hey, Rose. What's up?
就想看你是不是一切都好
Just checking, making sure you're okay.
考虑到沃特和我冒险为你担♥保♥
You know, considering Walt and I went out on a limb for you.
是啊 确实 我真的很感谢你们
Yeah, you did, and I-I really appreciated it.
一切正常
Oh, yeah, everything's great.
怎么了
What was that?
没事 就是邻居家的猫
Nothing. Just the neighbor's cat
从窗户爬进来了
came through the window.
滚出去 你这个变♥态♥死猫
Get out of here, you pervert cat!
我很高兴他们信任你
Well, I'm so happy that they trusted you.
你应该为自己感到骄傲
You should be proud of yourself.
我很自豪
I really am.
谢谢你的电♥话♥
Thanks for calling.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
她办了派对吗
So, she having a party?
超大的派对
Major party.
听上去就像55俱乐部
Sounds like Studio 55 over there.
你是说54吧
Don't you mean 54?
Studio54:纽约的传奇夜店
不 比那还要嗨一个度 亲爱的
No. Bigger, baby.
老实说 我以为海鲜塔
I got to be honest, I thought that seafood tower
会再高点呢
was gonna be a little bit taller.
我是说 拜托 主厨
I mean, come on, chef,
加点大虾啊 你知道我的意思吧
add some prawns, you know what I mean?
是吧 克莱美
Right, Clem?
你说呢
Right?
求你说点什么
Please say something.
我简直不敢相信你和克里斯丁
I can't believe that you and Kristen
在我们的公♥寓♥里同居过
lived together in our apartment.
六个月之久
And for six months!
拜托 宝贝 也不算太久
Come on, babe, that's not a long time.
特别是考虑到还有一个月是二月
Especially when you consider one of those months was February.
这件事你怎么能不跟我说
How could you not tell me about this?
对不起 我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry. I really am.
但容我申辩一下 我们第一次约会时
But in my defense, when we first started dating,
你就制定了不讨论彼此过去的规定
you made a rule that we don't talk about our pasts.
对 因为我不想讨论我的过去
Yes, because I didn't want to talk about my past.
我可没想到你还有这么多旧事
It never occurred to me that you had a past.
我当然有
Well, of course I do.
在遇见你之前我有自己的人生 克莱美
I mean, I had a life before you, Clem.
一个不谙世事 在性上经常受挫的人生
A sheltered, you know, often sexually frustrated one,
但是 对 一段过往
but, yes, a past.
等下 我们睡觉的床
So, wait, is our bed the same bed
就是你和克里斯丁睡的床吗
that you and Kristen slept in?
不不不 她把床拿走了
No, no, no. She took the bed.
我们的床是新的 也没那么新吧
Our bed is new. I mean... it's not, like, totally new.
它以前在我爸妈的客房♥
It was in my parents' guest room,
所以有些表亲在上面搞过 但都是家人
so some cousins got busy on it, but that's family.
那沙发呢 咱们每晚坐在上面
What about the couch that we sit on every night...
看电视 依偎在一起
and watch TV and snuggle on?
你也在上面胡搞过吗
Did you get busy on that, too?
我想说 它是做过防污处理的
I mean, it is Scotchgarded.
我需要好好洗个澡
I feel like I need to take a shower.
宝贝 那有两个淋浴头 如果你...
Well, baby, you know, there's two showerheads in there. if you...
两个我都要用
I need 'em both!
这是什么
What is this?
它像个小酒瓶 但里面装的是洗发液
It's like the tiny wine bottle, but it's full of shampoo?
我只在一个地方见过这种小瓶香水洗发液
The only other place that I've seen tiny bottles of Le Labo shampoo
就是家里浴室水槽下
is under the bathroom sink at home.
你以前来过这吗
Have you stayed here before?
来的不是这个房♥间
not in this room.
你之前是和克里斯丁一起来的吗
Have you stayed here with Kristen before?
来的不是这个房♥间
Not in this room.
我的天啊 我简直不敢相信
Oh, my God, you're unbelievable.
只是个蠢酒店而已
It's just a stupid hotel.
这又不是独属于我和克里斯丁的特别之地
It's not like this was a special place for me and Kristen.
好吧 但我以为
Yeah, well, maybe I thought it was
这里可以成为我们俩的特别之地
a special place for me and you.
拜托 克莱美
Come on, Clem.
现在我却发现你以前跟她来过这里
And now I find out that you've been here with her?
还有公♥寓♥的事 我是说...
And about the apartment? I mean...
抱歉 我觉得...
I-I'm sorry, I just, I guess...
这跟我期待的美好夜晚不一样
this isn't the night that I was hoping for.
所以你什么意思
So what are you saying?
什么东西有两根拇指 并且想回家
What has two thumbs and wants to go home?
外星人ET吗
E.T.?
我去收拾行李
I'll just go pack my bag.
你还在生我的气吗
Are you still mad at me?
你回家的一路上几乎没说过话
Y-You barely said anything the whole way home.
生你的气
Mad at you?
不啊
No.
是吗 因为我们刚刚听那个
Really? Because when we were listening to
真实犯罪案例播客的时候
that true crime podcast,
你似乎很支持那个谋杀亲夫的女人
it seemed like you were rooting for the lady who murdered her husband.
我并没有支持她
I wasn't rooting for her.
我只是觉得她说的某些点很有道理
I just thought she brought up some valid points.
音乐从哪儿传来的
Where's that music coming from?
好极了 你是送大♥麻♥的人吗
Oh. Cool. Are you the weed delivery guy?
不是
No.
那你是送大♥麻♥的人吗
Are you the weed delivery guy?
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
天呐
Oh, God.
雪伦
Shannon!
我会在隔壁房♥间向你们解释清楚一切
I will explain everything in the other room.
好吗 快跟我来
Okay? Come on, come on.
我们订了那么多货 你会免费送个打火机吧
Hey, we get a free lighter with our order, right?
我不是送大♥麻♥的
I am not the weed delivery guy!
你是怎么想的啊 雪伦
What the hell were you thinking, Shannon?
你向我们保证我们可以信任你
You promised us we could trust you.
你们也保证过会出城24小时
And you promised me you'd be out of town for 24 hours,
所以双方都有过错
so, yes, mistakes were made all around.
那我希望你玩得开心
Well, I hope you had fun,
因为我们再也不会信任你了
because we are never trusting you again.
问题就在这里 我玩得并不开心
That's the thing, I didn't have fun.
一开始是开心的
Well, at first I did.
我是啤酒乒乓的冠军
Beer pong champion.
我是说...
I mean...
姜汁汽水乒乓的冠军
ginger ale pong champion.
但之后我就觉得很愧疚
But then I started feeling terrible about myself.
因为你知道你不应该干这种事
Because you knew you weren't supposed to be doing this.
没错 我搞砸了 但通常都要等到你们回来
Right. I screwed up. But usually I don't realize that
对我严厉批评教育 我才会意识到错误
until you guys come home and rip me a new one.
但这次 我提前就意识到了
But this time... dude, I'm way ahead of you.
我把自己批评教育了一顿
I ripped myself a new one.
你这么说好像没什么说服力
I mean, it's not the most eloquent way to put it...
我想说的是 这算是重大的进步了
My point is, this is real progress.
请问
Now...
我是个英雄吗
am I a hero?
我自己没资格说啊
That's not for me to say.
但我踏上了英雄的旅程吗
But did I go on a hero's journey?
我觉得是的
I feel like yes.
听着 雪伦
Look, Shannon,
看到你能意识到自己的错误 让我很欣慰
it's great to see you recognizing your own mistakes,
但就凭你干的这些事 光是这样可不能让你脱身
but that doesn't get you off the hook for what you've done.
我懂的 我犯蠢了
I know. I was being dumb.
我太过执着于我的朋友们对我的看法
I was just so concerned about what my friends thought of me.
但后来我意识到 我更在乎的是你们对我的看法
But then I realized I care more about what you guys think.
总之 我真的很抱歉
Anyways, I'm genuinely sorry
把你家里搞得一团糟 尼克
about messing up your place, Nick.
你没搞明白 雪伦
剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表