剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表
一千五百元 老兄
$1,500, my man.
你想要讨价还价 那就来吧
You want to dance? Let's dance.
我们给你五百元
We'll give you $500.
一千五百元怎么样
How 'bout $1,500?
明白了 我明白你想干嘛了
Oh! Oh. See, now I see what you're trying to do.
转圈敷衍我是吧
All right, look, do-si-do.
六百五十元 否则我们就走了
$650 or we walk.
那不如你们走到那个自动取款机那儿
How 'bout you walk to that ATM
取一千五百元给我
and get me $1,500?
这个人很会讨价还价
This guy's a really good dancer.
不 不 不
No. No! No!
出去
Get out!
现在我们怎么把表要回来
Now how are we gonna get the watch back?
得了吧 雪伦
Come on, Shannon.
你我都知道怎么把表要回来
We know how to get the watch back.
该死
Damn it.
我以为是外卖♥♥送来了我的巨无霸汉堡
I thought you were Uber Eats bringing me my Big Mac.
爸 我需要你帮忙
Dad, I need your help.
我也需要你的帮助
And I need yours.
和你住一起的那个人一直在给我发短♥信♥
That guy you live with keeps texting me.
他想要见面聊聊
He wants to get together and talk.
好像我生活在《欲望都市》一样
It's like I'm in an episode of Sex and the City.
那是我的未婚夫
That guy is my fiancé.
他和雪伦就在楼下
And he's downstairs with Shannon.
我就直说了
So I'm gonna get straight to the point,
再过一个小时 当铺就关门了
because the pawnshop closes in an hour.
当铺 发生什么事了
Pawnshop? What happened?
雪伦从尼克的父母那儿偷了点东西
Shannon stole something from Nick's parents
然后卖♥♥掉了
and then pawned it.
真的吗
She did?
我感觉你希望我不同意她的做法
I feel like you want me to have a problem with that.
我只是想让你补救一下 好吗
I just need you to fix it, okay?
当铺老板就是个人♥渣♥
The owner is being a real scumbag, and...
我怎么说才好听一点呢
How do I put this nicely?
我们需要一个更渣一点的人♥渣♥
We need an even bigger scumbag.
我深感荣幸
Look, I'm flattered.
但是勒索别人钱财是一♥码♥事
But shaking people down for money is one thing.
为自己的女儿做这件事就
Doing it for my daughter, that just...
感觉不太对了
feels wrong.
好吧爸
Fine, Dad.
按你的方式来
Have it your way.
这张我们在沙滩的照片是怎么来的
Where did you get this picture of us from the beach?
那是用我们在你家拍的一张合照
Oh, that was photoshopped from one of the pictures
合成的
we took at your place.
监狱里的一个妓♥女♥做的
One of the hookers in lockup did it.
她在艺术学院学设计
She's studying design at the Art Institute.
监狱里很多人都出自那里 真是怪事
A lot of 'em are. It's weird.
好吧
Yeah, well,
如果国税局发现
it sure would be a shame
过去十年间我从没像你说的那样住在这里
if the IRS found out that I haven't been living here
那对你来说肯定是大♥麻♥烦
for the last ten years like you claim.
你是在要挟我吗
Are you trying to blackmail me?
拜托
Please.
要挟别人是很不好的行为
Blackmailing people is awful.
但是要挟自己的父亲
But doing it to my own dad?
感觉还不错
That just feels right.
爸 你能开慢一点吗
Dad, would you slow down?
我开得越快 你们就越安全
The faster I go, the safer you are.
我慢下来就会分心
I slow down, I get distracted.
比如那边性感的身影
Like by that hot blur over there.
你好 亲爱的
Hey, darlin'!
弗雷迪 我觉得
So, Freddy, I was thinking that, uh,
等会儿我们或许可以一起聊聊
maybe later we can get together and talk.
我们现在就在一起 有屁快放
We're together now. Talk.
尼克 算了
Nick, just drop it.
我向克莱美求婚前
Look, I just never got a chance
一直都没机会和你聊聊
to talk to you before I proposed to Clem.
你是想让我在婚礼上把她交给你吗
Are you trying to ask me for my daughter's hand in marriage?
是的 是的 能得到你的祝福我会非常感激
Yes. Yes. And I'd appreciate your blessing.
对我来说意义重大
It'd mean a lot to me...
表演时间到了
It's showtime.
尼克
Wow, Nick.
挥棒落空了
Swing and a miss.
真的很难与你父亲联络感情
Your dad is really hard to connect with.
想和他联络感情
You want to connect with him?
去保龄球馆找一份吧台女服务生的工作
Get a job as a cocktail waitress at a bowling alley.
老姐 干嘛这样抨击我妈
Dude, why you got to slam my mom?
听着老兄 我知道你只是想挣点钱
Look, man, I know you're just trying to make a buck here,
但是我也知道这里的所有商品都是偷来的
but I also know that everything in this place is stolen.
除了这些大号♥
Except for the tubas.
但是如果在手表这件事上你帮了我的忙
But I'm willing to look the other way
我就睁一只眼闭一只眼
if you help me out on the watch.
我可不知道哪些是偷来的 哪些不是
I don't know what's stolen and what isn't.
我就是个老实的生意人
I'm just an honest businessman
剥削一下绝望的人们而已
who exploits people when they're at their most desperate.
如果你想要这块表
So if you want this watch,
你得付一千五百元
it'll cost you $1,500.
我说什么你都不会改变心意是吗
So there's nothing I could say that'll change your mind?
只有一句话 「给你一千五百元」
Only the words, "Here's $1,500."
-好吧 我试试看 -这就对了
- Well, I gave it a shot, yeah? - Right.
别误会我 我知道你父亲远不完美
Don't get me wrong. I know your dad is far from perfect.
但是他今天肯为你俩出头
But he showed up for you guys today.
我觉得他内心深处还是个好人
Deep down, I think he's a good guy.
把手表给我的女儿
Give the watch to my daughter!
马上
Now!
把窗户摇下来 宝贝
Open the window, pumpkin.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在赶紧道歉
Now say you're sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
谁来请我吃巨无霸
So, who's buying me a Big Mac?
你们都记住计划了吗
Okay, so you guys are good with the plan?
算不上是计划
It's not a plan.
我们只打算把手表藏在沙发里
We're just gonna hide the watch in the couch
然后假装我们找到了
and then pretend that we found it.
好吧 虽然不是《十一罗汉》
Okay, yes, it's not Ocean's Eleven,
但好歹是个计划
but it is a plan.
超级大盗为了重新夺回妻子
召集十一位行内好手抢劫情敌赌场的故事
好吧 你最好别搞砸
Well, you better not blow this,
因为我可不想像埃迪表哥那样被赶出家门
because I don't want to be banished like Cousin Eddie.
我觉得我能行 看我的
I think I got this. Watch this.
「看这个 等等 这难道是 不是吧」
"Hey. Wait, is that the... No!"
「老爸 这是不是你的
"Hey, Dad, is this your...
不是吧」
No!"
很像样 对吧
Pretty good, huh?
不是吧
No!
明天我们就装摄像头
So, we're having cameras installed tomorrow.
自从劫案发生
Ever since the robbery,
你母亲就很紧张
your mother is shook.
这词是这么用的吧 雪伦
That's the way you use that word, right, Shannon?
完全正确 先生
That is correct, sir.
抱歉 除非我知道家里安全
Well, I'm sorry. I just won't be comfortable
否则我感觉不舒服
until I know this place is secure.
我也不能放松地在家里不♥穿♥衣服了
Well, I'm not gonna be comfortable walking around naked anymore.
也许这样最好 亲爱的
Well, that may be for the best, sweetheart,
因为我们家有窗户
because we have windows.
每次我们去街对面的星巴克时
And every time we go across the street to that Starbucks,
大家看我们的眼神都怪怪的
we get looks.
老天 还真是
Oh, God, we do.
我去准备晚饭了
I'm gonna get dinner ready.
老爸 你不去帮帮老妈吗
Uh, hey, Dad, aren't you gonna go help Mom?
剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表