剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表
Please, no need to climb over to me.
我有好消息给你
Uh, I just came to give you some good news.
大办公室归你了
You got the big office.
真的吗
I did?
太好了
That's great.
恭喜 尼克 这是你应得的
Congratulations, Nick. You deserve it.
凯撒主任 等等
D-Dean Kaiser, wait.
听着 我知道除非你全家都能来
Look, I know the only way you could come to my wedding
否则你不会来参加我婚礼 但我们地方不够
is if your whole family comes, but we don't have enough room.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
如果你因此不给我那办公室 我完全理解
If it costs me the office, I totally understand.
等等 你邀请我参加你的婚礼
Wait, did you just invite me to the wedding
是因为你想得到那大办公室吗
so you can get the big office?
可能吧 也许 或许 是的
Maybe, kinda, sorta. Yes.
我们为什么要笑 我不明白
Why are we laughing? I don't understand.
我讨厌婚礼
I hate weddings.
我以为我跟你说我全家来城里的时候
And when I thought I told you about my family being in town,
你就不会邀请我了 结果你像疯子一样
I'd be off the hook, but then you invited them all
邀请了我们所有人
like a big old psycho.
所以你不想来
So you don't want to come?
我们都不想来
None of us want to come.
这
Oh, this...
谢谢你 主任 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, Dean. Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
那办公室还是会给我吗
So, so do I still get the office?
你保证再也不会邀请我参加任何活动
Do you promise to never invite me to anything again?
我会把你排除在一切活动之外
I will exclude you from anything and everything
直到你死去
until the day you die.
谢谢 主任
Thank you, Dean.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
乔乔和DJ芝麻百吉饼来了一场饶舌对决
JoJo had a rap battle with DJ Sesame Bagel.
把他灭了
Toasted him.
我撞见他了 雪伦
I ran into him, Shannon.
我知道你和他分手了 发生了什么
I know that you broke up with him. What happened?
不关你事
It's none of your business.
他做了什么
What did he do?
他撩了别人吗
Did he hit on somebody?
也许
Maybe.
谁
Who?
你 好吗 他撩你
You. Okay? He hit on you.
等等 你不是不信我吗
Wait, I thought you didn't believe me.
我当然信你 #相信所有女人
Of course I believed you. #BelieveAllWomen. Duh.
随时都有人撩你
Everybody hits on you all the time,
烦死了
and it's super annoying.
等等 真的吗
Wait, really?
那个快递员也是吗
Even that UPS guy?
你逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
他问你「你对我包裹[下面]有兴趣吗」
Dude was all, "Are you interested in my package?"
那甚至都不是包裹 就是封信而已
It wasn't even a package, it was an envelope.
我是想控制你的自负
I'm just trying to keep your ego in check.
那我说乔乔撩我的时候你为什么要假装不信我
But then why did you pretend not to believe me about JoJo?
因为我讨厌你是对的
Because I hate it when you're right.
而你经常都是对的 我很讨厌
And you're right a lot, and I hate it.
听着
Okay, look.
雪伦 我像你这么大的时候 我犯过很多错
Shannon, when I was your age, I made a lot of mistakes.
我都不知道我交往过多少个乔乔这样的人
I can't even tell you how many JoJos I dated
才终于遇见了尼克
before I finally found Nick.
我不希望你重蹈覆辙
I don't want you to have to go through that.
你真体贴 克莱美 谢谢
That's really cool of you to say, Clem. Thanks.
你要是能吸取我的教训
Nothing would make me happier
我会最开心不过了
than if you learn from my mistakes.
那是不可能的
Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
什么
What?
克莱美 你要是没和这些屌♥丝交往
Clem, if you didn't date all those losers,
你永远也不会有现在这么美好的爱情
you'd never get how great you have it now.
我也想经历这一切
Don't rob me of that.
这不是我想说的
Yeah, that's not really the point I was trying to make.
但这就是你的论点
But it's the point you made.
我们刚才也说了 你总是对的
And as we established, you're always right.
亲爱的
Hey, babe.
抱歉我回来晚了 我从我大办公室里
Sorry I'm late. I got lost trying to find my way
出来时迷路了
out of my new giant office!
太好了
That's great.
我也有好消息
I've got good news, too.
是吗 雪伦甩了乔乔
Yeah? Shannon kicked JoJo to the curb.
这还不止
Also, more good news:
大家确实都在撩我
Everyone is hitting on me.
剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表