剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表
我以前常带雪伦去动物园
You know, I used to take Shannon to the zoo,
我们会看大熊猫看几个小时
and we'd watch the pandas for hours.
我看到一只大熊猫安抚它的幼崽入睡
And I remember seeing this one rocking his little cub to sleep,
我忍♥不住哭了
and I just started to cry,
因为我不敢相信
because I couldn't believe
大熊猫作为父亲都比你更称职
that a panda was a better dad than you.
熊猫啊
A panda.
毕竟熊猫都闲着没事可做啊
I mean, it's not like pandas have a lot going on.
尽管有你这样的父亲 我依然成长为了一个不错的人
You know, in spite of you, I managed to turn out okay.
但闪电不会击中同一个地方两次
But lightning doesn't strike twice.
把她带回家
Bring her home.
雪伦需要父亲
Shannon needs a father.
请你努力做个好父亲 哪怕这辈子就这一次
For once in your life, try to be one.
瞧吧 女人 都古怪又疯狂
See? Women. Whack jobs.
你好啊 宝贝
Hey, baby,
我本来想打电♥话♥给你呢 瞧你看上去多可爱
I've been trying to call you. Look how cute you look.
你今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
这么好吗
That good, huh?
简直糟透了
It was awful.
但我很高兴我们终于可以独处了
But I'm so glad that we're finally alone.
雪伦还在另一个房♥间里
Shannon's in the other room.
什么
What?
她还在这儿吗 发生什么事了
She's still here? What happened?
令大家「意外」的是 那个毒贩
Well, to everyone's shock, the drug dealer
原来不是个好人
turned out not to be a good person.
那她打算怎么做
Well, what is she gonna do?
我不知道 我跟她说她可以在这里再住一晚
I don't know. I told her she could crash here
等她想清楚怎么办再走
another night till she figures it out.
我妈发现雪伦在这里
And when my mom found out Shannon was here,
就邀请我们一起过去吃饭
she invited us over for dinner.
雪伦 去你父母家吗
Shannon? At your parents' house?
希望你妈做了玉米狗作为晚餐
Hope your mom's making corn dogs for dinner.
天呐 我的婚纱
Oh, my God, my wedding dress.
我说得对 修长 雪白 一颗脑袋伸出来
Well, I was right. Long, white, and the head pops out of the top.
你这是在搞什么鬼
What the hell are you doing?
怎么了 我们要去你公婆家里吃晚餐
What? We're having dinner with the in-laws,
我想穿件好一点的衣服
and I wanted to wear something nice,
所以选了这傻兮兮的衣服
so I grabbed this dumb old thing.
这可是迪奥的
It's a Christian Dior.
谁在乎它是什么宗教的啊
Who cares what religion it is?
-给我脱下来 -好吧 知道啦 行吧
- Just take it off. - Okay, okay. Fine.
我以为这能逗你们发笑呢
I thought you guys would laugh.
听着 雪伦
Look, Shannon,
尼克的父母对我意义重大
Nick's parents mean a lot to me,
所以今晚 请你尽量不要...
so tonight, just please try not to...
在他们面前让你丢人吗
What, embarrass you in front of them?
我又不是怪物 克莱美
I'm not a monster, Clem.
瞧瞧你
I mean, look at you.
你已经算是个成功人士了
You made something of yourself.
我几乎有点替你开心了
I'm almost kind of happy for you.
是吗 当真吗
Really? You are?
来吧
Come on.
我给你找件别的衣服
Let's go find you something to wear
一件对我而言意义没那么重大的衣服
that's less deeply meaningful and important to me.
你把我的坚果都吃光了吗
Did you eat all of my nuts?
尼克吃的
Nick did.
尼克把我的大♥麻♥坚果都吃了
Nick ate all my pot nuts?
等等 你的什么坚果
Wait, your what nuts?
我的大♥麻♥坚果 里面掺了大♥麻♥的坚果
My pot nuts. Nuts with pot in them.
我的「大♥麻♥核桃果」
My mari-walnuts.
不好
Oh, no.
我们要去他父母家
We're going to his parents' house.
别担心 这种货色的劲儿很小
Don't worry. They're super mild.
尼克不会有事的
Nick will be fine.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
我知道你们在想些什么
I know what you all are thinking.
「他是怎么把橄榄弄到手指上的」
"How did he get those olives on his fingers?"
那绝对不是我们现在在想的事
That is absolutely not what we were thinking.
我把中间的红椒给挖除了
I removed the pimentos.
你没事吧 儿子
Are you all right, son?
我好的不得了 爸
I am bitchin', Dad.
今天的聚餐真是太愉快了 真的
This is so lovely. It really is.
太感谢你们今天邀请我们过来吃晚餐了
Thank you so much for having us over for dinner.
我们很荣幸
It's our pleasure.
再说 终于见到你妹妹了 我们也很高兴
Besides, it's so wonderful to finally meet your sister.
是同父异母的妹妹而已
Half sister. We share the same dad.
老爸已经死透了
Who's, like, totally dead.
我很遗憾你们的父亲去世了
I am so sorry about your father.
他是怎么去世的
How did he pass?
没事 他是被车撞...
Oh, it's-it's fine. He was hit by a bu...
-癌症 -是癌症
- Cancer. - Cancer.
他被「屁♥股♥癌」弄死的
He was hit by butt cancer.
尼古拉斯 这不是好笑的事
Nicholas, that's not funny.
我们在谈论她们去世的父亲呢
We are talking about their late father.
晚上好 警官 有什么事吗
Good evening, Officer. Can I help you?
是的 克莱美和雪伦在这里吗
Yeah, are, uh, Clem and Shannon here?
我是她们的父亲
I'm their dad.
天呐 他还活着
Oh, my God, he's alive!
克莱美汀
Clementine,
你跟我说你♥爸♥已经死了
you told me your dad was dead.
事实看上去恰恰相反
This looks like very much the opposite.
你是怎么找到我们的
How did you even find us?
我是凶杀案警探
I'm a homicide detective.
我有一百种违法的方式可以找到人
I have a hundred illegal ways to track people down.
你到底来这里做什么
What are you even doing here?
你在警局说的关于雪伦是只混乱的熊猫那番话
That speech you gave at the station about how Shannon was a messed up panda,
我挺受触动
it-it got to me.
我来接她
I came to take her
就像你求我的那样
off your hands like you begged me to.
你求老爸把我接走
You begged Dad to come and get me?
你有毛病吗 克莱美
What the hell is wrong with you, Clem?
我很抱歉 我...
I'm sorry. Look, I...
如果你不是死于屁♥股♥癌 那你是怎么死的
If you did not die from butt cancer, what did you die from?
这是谁 他也嗑得太嗨了吧
Who is this guy? He's stoned out of his gourd.
他是我的未婚夫
He's my fiancé.
我儿子不抽大♥麻♥
And my son does not smoke pot.
他没抽 他直接吃的
Oh, he didn't smoke it. He ate it.
这要怪我
And that is on me.
那今晚就说得通了
Suddenly this evening is starting to make sense.
你为什么不告诉我你订婚了
Why didn't you tell me you were engaged?
和我告诉所有人你死了的原因一样
For the same reason that I told everyone you were dead.
因为我不想和你扯上半点关系
Because I want nothing to do with you.
现在 这些人才是我的亲人
These people are my family now,
因为我的血缘亲人是个祸害
because my real one is a disaster.
你听到了吗 雪伦
You hear that, Shannon?
你是个祸害
You're a disaster.
我绝大部分是对你说的 爸
I was mostly talking to you, Dad.
你听到了吗 雪伦 「绝大部分」
You hear that, Shannon? "Mostly."
-走吧 孩子 -随便吧
- Come on, kid. - Whatever.
-再见 克莱美 -雪伦
- Bye, Clems. - Shannon...
尼克 我真的很抱歉
Nick, I am so sorry.
你怎么能对我撒这样的谎
How could you lie to me like that?
拜托 每个人都会撒点谎
Oh, come on. Everyone lies a little.
即使是你 比如你告诉我你这辈子
Even you. Like, I mean, you told me that you've only been
只和五个女人在一起过
with five women in your entire life,
我们都知道那是...
and we both know that that's...
-那是事实 -那是事实
- That's true. - That's true.
我们都知道那是事实
We both know that's true.
我只是希望你觉得你可以对我坦承
I just wish you felt like you could be honest with me.
仅此而已 为什么我口袋里有甜椒
That's all. And why are there pimentos in my pocket?
剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表