剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表
你好 坏蛋
Hello, Red.
你口袋里的是枪吗
Is that a gun in your pocket?
是的
Oh, yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们得聊聊关于雪伦的事
Look, uh, we need to talk about Shannon.
我听说你想让她跟你搬到亚利桑那
I hear you want to move her to Arizona with you,
我来这儿是想告诉你 这不可能
and I'm here to tell you that ain't gonna happen.
是克莱美让你来的吗
Did Clem send you?
不是克莱美让我来的 是我自己想来
No, Clem didn't send me. I sent myself.
在与克莱美就一件无关之事简短交谈之后
After briefly speaking with Clem on an unrelated matter.
为什么她要留在这里
Why should she stay here?
我可以给她买♥♥她想要的一切
I mean, I can buy her anything she wants.
弗雷迪 我现在有钱了
Freddy, I'm loaded now.
我有一辆捷豹 还有一只真豹子
I got two jaguars, only one of which is a car.
听着
Listen.
我是她爸 未经我的允许
I'm the father, and you can't move her
你不能带她去亚利桑那
to Arizona without my permission.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
没什么 只是这里有点热
Nothing. It's just a little warm in here.
不不不 我知道你在干什么
No, no, no, no, no. I know what you're doing,
这不会管用的
and it ain't gonna work.
你把你那雪白的香肩收起来
You... you put that milky white shoulder away.
你喜欢吗
You like that?
那跟它的好朋友打个招呼吧
Well, say hello to her little friend.
这「姑娘们」真好看
Oh... the girls look good.
来吧 弗雷迪
Come on, Freddy.
你知道你想我了
You know you missed me.
我恨你
I hate you.
等一下
Wait a second.
你不是刚结婚吗
Didn't you just get married?
是的 但哈罗德的「小家伙」硬不起来
Yeah, but Harold's thing doesn't work.
这可不行
We can't have that.
我爸来了 我真的希望
My dad's here. I really hope
他强硬说服[插入]了乔琳
he stuck it to Jolene.
我相信弗雷迪给了她点颜色瞧瞧[让她爽了]
Oh, I am sure Freddy gave it to her good.
-你好 爸 -你好
- Hey, Dad. - Hey.
你向她发号♥施令了吗[把她睡了吗]
Did you lay down the law?
我们已经把话说明白了[有根直的东西]
I mean, we definitely got something straight between us.
谢谢你 雪伦
Thank you. Hey, Shannon!
不不不 等等
No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait.
-等一下 等一下 -什么事
- Hold on, hold on. - What up?
你好 老爸
Oh. Hi, Dad.
-你好 -爸爸想跟你说点事
- Hi. - Dad wants to talk to you about something.
说吧 爸
Go ahead, Dad.
我刚和你妈妈聊了点有意思的事
Uh, look, I just had an interesting talk with your mother.
我们从不同的角度[姿势]出发
We started off in different positions.
但最后 我们达成了共识[一起高♥潮♥]
But in the end, we came together.
我们决定由你自己选择要不要搬家
And, uh, we decided that, uh, if you want to move, it's your choice.
什么
What?!
所以你是说完全由我来决定吗
So you're saying it's totally up to me?
是的 这是你妈妈的主意
Yup. Yeah, it was your mother's idea,
但很快我就支持[后入]她了
but, uh, I got behind her pretty quick.
你不会走的 对吗
You're not gonna go, are you?
你们一直对我很好
Look, you guys have been awesome,
我很感谢你们为我做的一切
and I totally appreciate everything you've done for me.
可她是我妈
You guys, she's my mom.
我真的觉得我应该试一试
And I really feel like I should give this a shot.
这真是你想要的吗
Is that really what you want?
是啊 如果你妈妈回来找你 你会怎么办
Yeah, I mean, what would you do if your mom came back for you?
我要走了 乔琳来了
Got to go. Jolene's here.
我们要去做按♥摩♥
We're getting massages.
一会儿见
See you later.
到底怎么回事 爸
What the hell happened, Dad?!
我知道我没有完全跟着计划走
Look, I know I didn't follow the plan exactly.
听上去是你完全没跟着计划走
It sounds like you didn't follow the plan at all.
克莱美说去酒店然后和乔琳谈谈
Clem said go to the hotel and talk to Jolene.
两件事我都做到了
I did both those things!
但乔琳做了一些不可抗拒的事
But Jolene made some... compelling points.
我的天 你和她睡了
Oh, my God. You slept with her.
你们为什么总是往坏处想
Why do you always assume the worst?
但在这件事上 是的 你们猜对了
But in this case, yes, you nailed it.
你毫不关心雪伦会怎么样 对吗
You don't care what happens to Shannon, do you?
你不关心你孩子的任何事
You don't care about anything when it comes to your kids.
好吧 如果你是这么想的 那我就走
Well, all right, then, if that's how you feel, I'll just go.
是的 我就是这么想的 走吧
Yeah, that is how I feel. Go!
我很遗憾 宝贝
Look, I'm sorry, babe.
你已经尽力了
You did everything you could.
我不敢相信雪伦要离开我们了
I can't believe Shannon's gonna leave us.
看 尼克
Oh, look, Nick.
这是她的毛衣
It's her sweater.
闻起来像麦乐鸡和大♥麻♥
It smells like McNuggets and weed.
我给咱们拿了含羞草鸡尾酒
I got us a couple of post-massage mimosas.
我告诉他们两杯都是我自己喝
I told them they were both for me.
乔琳 你怎么还能喝得下去
Jolene, how are you still drinking?
我周末的宿醉还没缓过来
I'm so hungover from this weekend.
等你来了亚利桑那 每天都会像这样
When you come to Arizona, it's gonna be like this all the time.
有大块头女人用手肘按我屁♥股♥吗
Beefy women jamming their elbows in my ass?
不 我说的是尽情享乐
No, I mean the partying.
最棒的是 只会有你我两人
And the best part-- it's gonna be just you and me.
哈罗德呢
What about Harold?
不用担心他
Don't worry about him.
他的看护六点半就会让他睡觉
His nurse puts him to bed at 6:30,
所以夜晚是属于我们的
so the nights are ours.
我不在乎这里是不是女宾区 我是警♥察♥
Hey, I don't care if this is the ladies' area. I'm a cop!
你好啊 宝贝
Hey there, pumpkin.
弗雷迪 你在这做什么
Freddy, what the hell are you doing here?
你怎么知道我们在哪里
How did you even know where we were?
你知道警♥察♥需要搜查令才能
You know that thing where a cop needs a warrant
追踪别人的手♥机♥吗
to track your cell phone?
我不在乎那玩意
Well, I don't care about that thing.
雪伦 我们得谈谈
Shannon, we need to talk.
如果是谈她搬来和我住的事 这与你无关
If this is about her moving in with me, it's none of your business.
她不仅是你的女儿 也是我的
Hey, she's my daughter as much as yours.
你想怎么样 爸
What do you want, Dad?
听我说 雪伦
Listen to me, Shannon.
搬去和这个女人住是个巨大的错误
Moving in with this woman is a huge mistake,
这话来自我这个
and I say that as someone
因为搬去和她住而铸成大错的人
who made a huge mistake moving in with this woman.
弗雷迪 滚出去好吗
Freddy, get the hell out of here, okay?
你的斧头牌香体喷雾快把桉树熏死了
Your Axe body spray is drowning out the eucalyptus.
克莱美也许不总是最有趣的
Look, Clem may not always be the most fun,
或者她一点也不有趣
or any fun at all.
好吧 她就是乐趣的终结者
Okay, she's the death of fun.
但她是一个具有良好判断力的好人
But she's a good person with good judgment.
不像这个糟糕的女人
Unlike this woman, who is terrible.
你也很糟糕
Hey, you're also terrible.
没人否认这点
No one is arguing with that!
雪伦 如果你搬来和我住
Shannon, if you move in with me,
我保证不会对你的人生指手画脚
I promise I won't tell you how to live your life.
这就是场永不停歇的派对
Come on. It's gonna be one non-stop party.
我们会像姐妹一样
We'll be like sisters.
雪伦 这正是问题所在
Shannon, that's the problem.
你不需要一个姐妹般的妈妈
You don't need a mom who's like a sister.
你需要的是个妈妈般的姐妹
You need a sister who's like a mom.
这正是你现在拥有的
And that's what you've got.
有人能把这个男人赶出女宾区吗
Okay, can somebody please escort this man out of the ladies' area?
昨晚我在你的「女宾区」[私处]时你没介意
Hey, you didn't mind having me in your lady's area last night.
我听到了
I heard that.
我要走了 但想一想我刚刚说的话
And I'm going, but think about what I said.
真是个五星级酒店
Some five-star hotel.
剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表