剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表
没这打算
Wasn't planning on it.
沃特
Walt,
这些薯片是有机薯片吗
are these chips organic?
不知道
I don't know.
你能去看看吗 因为
Would you mind checking? Because...
我最近读到
I read recently that,
如果你要吃垃圾食品
if you're gonna eat junk food,
一定要吃有机垃圾食品
it really should be organic.
由于 你懂的
Because of, you know...
全球变暖
global warming.
我从没听说过 你们呢
I never heard that. Have you guys?
-爆♥炸♥新闻 -非常轰动
- Oh, huge. Huge! - Oh, it's a big thing.
你能去确认下吗
Would you go make sure?
就当是为了地球
You know, for... the planet.
好 他走了 现在动手
Okay, he's gone. Do it now.
-我做不到 -为什么
- I can't. - Why not?
我觉得自己做不到
I don't think I can pull this off.
因为我刚意识到我从没骗过他们
I just realized I've never lied to my parents.
什么 你从没欺骗过你父母
What? You've never lied to your parents before?
克莱美 你要嫁给什么怪兽啊
Clem, who are you marrying?
行 扔过来 我来
Fine, throw it to me. I'll do it.
是有机薯片
They're organic!
我超爱这个蘸酱
I love this dip.
而且我喜欢我们在尽自己绵薄之力
And I love the fact that we're doing our part
保护环境
to save the environment.
爸 别吃
Dad! Don't eat that.
为什么
Wh-Why not?
因为
Because...
你太胖了
you're fat.
行了 终于说出口了 说出口了
There, I said it. I said it.
胖 什么意思 胖 我才不胖
Fat? What do you mean, fat? I'm not fat.
克莱美 你觉得我胖吗
Clem, do I look fat to you?
我觉得他只是希望你拍婚礼照片时
I just think he wants you to look your best
能呈现出最好的一面
for the wedding photos.
没错 完全同意 因为你
Yeah. I totally agree, because you...
大如鲸鱼
...are a whale.
晚饭好了 各位
Dinner's ready, everyone.
萝丝 我难道身材走样了吗
Rose, am I not in great shape?
无所谓 沃特
Doesn't matter, Walt.
你不该光溜溜地走来走去
You shouldn't be walking around naked.
好吧 我觉得自己身材很棒
Well, I think I look good.
不 不
No! No!
不是吧
No!
那个是
Is that the...
不是吧
No!
我知道 我知道 你们对我超级好
I know, I know. You guys have been so cool to me,
我最不希望做的事就是伤害你们
and the last thing I ever wanted to do was hurt you.
但你伤害了我们 雪伦
But you did, Shannon.
我觉得最伤人的是
And I think what hurts the most
我们热情满怀迎你入家门 信任你
is we welcomed you into our home and trusted you.
我觉得最伤人的是大家平白无故地歧视我的身材
I think what hurts the most is the gratuitous body shaming.
还有信任那码事
And the trust thing.
听着 我知道这不是借口
Look, I know this is no excuse,
但在我爸教我们上厕所前
but before my dad potty-trained us,
他就教会了我们如何偷东西
he taught us how to steal.
他管偷窃叫「上三号♥」
He called it "Doing number three."
你们会赶我走吗
So, you're not gonna banish me?
赶你走
Banish you?
对啊 让我最心慌的就是
Yeah. I was worried this whole thing
我会落得和埃迪表哥一个下场
was gonna turn into a Cousin Eddie situation.
什么
A what?
埃迪 被你们赶走的表哥
Eddie. The cousin that was banished from this family
因为他偷了你们一百块钱
because he stole a hundred bucks from you guys.
你还信那个啊 尼克
You still believe that, Nick?
根本没有什么埃迪表哥
There is no Cousin Eddie.
这是我们编出来的 为了防止你做傻事
We just made him up to keep you from doing something stupid.
编出来的
You made him up?
对啊 我们有什么事不想让你做
Yes. Whatever we didn't want you to do,
就说埃迪表哥做过
we just said Cousin Eddie did it
后果很严重 这样你就不会做了
and suffered horribly so you wouldn't do it!
等等 所以埃迪表哥从没乱穿马路
Wait, so Cousin Eddie never jaywalked
然后被卡车撞到
and got hit by a truck?
埃迪表哥从没乱穿马路
Cousin Eddie never jaywalked,
因为他没穿过马路
because he never crossed the street,
因为他不存在
because he never existed.
我了个去
Damn!
你♥爸♥妈把你狠狠涮了一把 尼克
Your parents did you dirty, Nicholas.
不好意思 你的事还没解决呢 雪伦小姐
Excuse me. We're not finished with you,Ms. Shannon.
我知道你父亲不是很好的榜样
Now, I know your father wasn't exactly the best role model.
但偷家里东西
But stealing from your family?
不 这就是根本原因
No, that's the thing.
家庭对他来说一文不值
Family doesn't mean anything to him.
对我来说也一文不值
And it didn't mean anything to me either.
直到现在
Until now.
因为我遇见了你们
And that's because of you guys.
你们所有人
All of you guys.
所以我非常非常抱歉
Which is why I'm-I'm really, really sorry.
雪伦
Aw, Shannon.
你们姐俩
Aw, you guys.
我不希望星巴克的人看见我哭
I don't want the people in Starbucks to see me cry.
亲爱的 他们早就把你看光了
Honey, they've seen it all.
剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表