剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表
- Do you hear that? - Not if you didn't.
二位 我照你们的要求在敲门
Guys! I'm knocking like you said,
尽管这会伤到我敏感的指关节
even though it's hurting my sensy knuckles.
-有什么需要帮忙吗 -有
- May we help you? - u202dYep.
学校给了我这个表格 需要你们签名
The school gave me this form that needs your signature.
别看 签名就好 然后我马上就走
Don't read it, just sign, and I'll be on my merry way.
「处分通知
"Disciplinary notice.
雪伦·巴尔内斯在历史课上睡着了」
Shannon Barnes fell asleep in history..."
你在历史课上睡着了吗
You fell asleep in history?
「还有英语课和数学课」
"English and math."
你在三门课上睡着了吗
You fell asleep in three classes?
可上面没说我在生物课上没睡觉
Hey. It doesn't mention that I stayed awake in bio.
这才是真正的胜利
That's the real triumph here.
那就恭喜你在上课的五个小时中
Yes, congratulations for staying awake
有一个小时没睡觉
in one out of the five hours that you were in class today.
我几乎有一半时间没睡觉
Hey, that's like 50%.
不是的 而且如果你在数学课上没睡着的话
No, it's not, and you would know that
你就会知道那不是一半
if you stayed awake in math.
你的第一天干得漂亮啊 雪伦
Well, great job on your first day, Shannon.
第二天你有什么打算
What do you have planned for day two?
在女厕所里抽烟吗
Vape in the girls' bathroom?
破坏教师休息室吗
Trash the teachers' lounge?
我为什么要给你这些点子
Why the hell am I giving you ideas?
没有那么糟
It wasn't that bad.
大姐 我一整天都在学校 我在努力好吗
Dude, I stayed in school all day. I'm trying, okay?
你这辈子支持我一次会死吗
For once in your life, would it kill you to be on my side?
我猜我们现在不能埋头苦「干」了
So... I guess we're putting away the plow?
我简直不敢相信她去的第一天就惹麻烦
I can't believe she got in trouble on the first day.
我很抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry, sweetie.
如果你想的话 我们可以为了搅拌机吵一架
If you want, we can fight about the blender.
宝贝 那没什么好吵的
Babe, there's no fight there.
芒果冰沙就是那么做的
That's how you make a mango shake.
我有个主意
Look, I got an idea.
明天雪伦在学校的时候
Tomorrow, while Shannon's at school,
我们在午休的时候溜出去
we'll skip out of work at lunchtime,
溜回家 来个午间炮
come home, we'll have a nooner.
午间炮吗
A nooner?
听起来还挺性感
That's kinda hot.
这是我爸的主意
It was my dad's idea.
这个细节还是别说了好
That detail's not helping.
但是我不行
But I'm down.
因为 我一直想要加薪
It's just, I've been trying to get a raise at work,
我不希望老板看到我午休太久
and I'd hate for my boss to see me taking a long lunch.
相信我 不会太久的
Trust me, it won't take long.
尼克
Nick.
我只是说...
I'm just saying...
好久没做了
it's been a while.
你好 约翰
Hey, John.
这是伦布兰特展览开幕之夜的
Here are the invitations to the opening night of
邀请函
the Rembrandt Exhibit.
这看起来很棒
These look great.
-谢谢你 克莱美 -不用客气
- Thank you, Clem. - You got it.
今天午休我晚一点回来你不介意吧
Oh, is it okay if I'm a little late coming back from lunch?
我要去看医生 都约好了
I've got a doctor's appointment.
当然不介意
Of course.
我希望你病得不重
Nothing serious, I hope.
不重 只是有一点...
Nah. Just a little, um...
耳部感染
ear infection.
耳部感染可不是小病
There's nothing little about an ear infection.
我的姑姑之前在伦敦 她过马路的时候
My aunt was in London, she went to cross the street,
有人冲她喊 「小心电车」
somebody yelled, "Look out, trolley!"
但她听不见 然后就撞上了
But she couldn't hear it. And then, bam!
被耳部感染害死了
Killed by an ear infection.
约翰 事实是 我的耳朵没事
Look, John, the truth is, my ear's fine.
我有一些私人的事情要去处理
I've just got a personal thing.
你要去别家博物馆面试 对吗
You've got an interview with another museum, don't you?
什么 才不是
What? No.
-我... -我不能失去你 克莱美
- I... - u202dI cannot lose you, Clem.
你是我最好的活动策划人
You're the best event planner I've got.
谁找的你 惠特尼吗
Who is it? The Whitney?
古根海姆吗
The Guggenheim?
-弗里克吗 -约翰
- The Frick? - u202dJohn...
就是弗里克 对吗
It is the Frick, isn't it?
没错 约翰 就是弗里克
Yes, John. It's the Frick.
你不会想去那里工作的
You don't want to work there.
我来打给凯瑟琳 看看能不能给你加薪
Let me call Katherine, see if we can get you a raise.
什么 天啊 谢谢你
What? Wow. Thank you.
但我觉得我还是需要去面试
I... still think I need to take the interview.
态度强硬啊
Ah, playing hardball.
我尊敬这点
I respect that,
但我觉得你回来之后会很开心的
but I think you're gonna be very happy when you get back.
你无法想象我会有多开心
Oh, you can't even imagine.
你们感觉怎么样 左右手兄弟们
All right, how you feeling, boys?
你们准备好给后背挠痒痒了吗
You ready for some back tickling?
真爽
Oh, dope.
你好啊 宝贝
Hey, baby.
你好啊 宝贝
Hey, baby.
雪伦 你在这儿干什么
Shannon, what are you doing here?
这才中午
It is the middle of the day.
我也想问你同样的问题
I could ask you the same question,
但我觉得你的意图已经很明显了
but I think it's pretty obvious what you're doing here,
你这个下流坯子
you dirty dog.
来了 准备好翻云覆雨了吗
All right. Who's ready to rip and dip?
雪伦
Shannon.
雪伦
Shannon?
雪伦
Shannon.
雪...
Sh--
这就是你执着于让我去学校的原因
So this is why you're so obsessed with me going to school,
这样你就可以白天回家偷鸡摸狗 对吧
so you can come home and smash during the day, huh?
你为什么不在学校
Why aren't you in school?
我莫名其妙地被叫到校长办公室
I got sent to the principal's office for no reason,
我为自己辩解 给了我五天停课处分
so I stood up for myself and I got a five-day suspension.
-五天 -是的
- Five days? - u202dYeah.
她要在这屋里待五天时间
She's gonna be in this house for five days.
你已经被停课了吗
You got suspended already?
你这是怎么了
What is wrong with you?
当然了 又跟学校站一边了
Oh, sure. Take the school's side.
大姐 你都不知道发生了什么
Dude, you don't even know what happened.
没错 我就是要跟学校站一边
Yes, that's exactly what I'm gonna do,
因为人家是学校 而你是...
because they're the school, and you're the...
害我们再也不准进沃尔格林药店的罪魁祸首
reason we're not allowed in Walgreens anymore.
随你去吧
Whatevs.
五天
Five days?
五天 那是120小时
Five days, that's 120 hou--
这么长时间我都能找个兼♥职♥工作了
You know, I might as well get a part-time job.
知道吗 我把《无♥耻♥家庭》那么多集全看完
You know what? I could watch every episode of Shameless,
五天还没结束 她还在家
still have time, she'd still be here.
西奥多·罗斯福高中
请进 请进 我是柯西校长
Come in, come in. I'm Principal Kersey.
请坐
Have a seat.
我想给你们上咖啡 但我们没有咖啡
I'd offer you coffee, but we don't have any coffee,
因为有人忘记买♥♥咖啡了
because somebody forgot to buy coffee.
柯西校长 在谈话开始前
Principal Kersey, before we begin,
不论我妹妹之前说了什么
I'd like to apologize
造成了停课处分 我都向你道歉
for whatever my sister said to get her suspended.
她管我叫笨蛋
She called me an ass.
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
我是叫他蠢货
I called him a dumbass.
我真的很抱歉 我妹妹也是
I'm so sorry. And so is my sister.
听着 我知道有些学生
Look, I know some students
可能不赞同着装规定
may not agree with the dress code,
剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表