剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表
终归是家人
第一季 第十集
天啊 不敢相信婚礼就剩十天了
Oh, my God, I can't believe the wedding is in ten days!
天啊 婚礼就剩十天了
Oh, my God, the wedding is in ten days.
宝贝 挑一种情绪就够了
Babe, please, pick an emotion.
还有太多事没做呢
It's just there's so much to do.
雪伦 本
Shannon, Ben?
你们谁能帮我取一下送给外地宾客的欢迎礼
Would one of you pick up the welcome bags for the out-of-town guests?
听起来你需要一位值得信赖的人
Well, sounds to me like you're gonna need somebody
担负起这个责任
very dependable for that responsibility,
所以...本
so... Ben?
我不是想抱怨 克莱美
I don't want to complain, Clem,
但雪伦是你的伴娘 我只是个小角色
but Shannon is your maid of honor and I'm just your bridesboy,
然而什么事都是我在做
yet I seem to be doing everything.
拜托 不是这样的
Come on, that's not true.
你看清单 本 本 本 本 本
Look at this list. Ben, Ben, Ben, Ben, Ben, Ben, Ben, Ben.
我只想在一个地方听见我的名字被叫出来这么多遍
There is only one place I like hearing my name called out that many times,
委婉点说
and to put it politely,
你们都不会在场
none of y'all would be there.
雪伦 有件你可以做的事
Oh, Shannon, there is one thing that you could do.
我需要有人帮我挑一双好看的运动鞋
I need somebody to help me pick out a cute pair of sneakers
让我在典礼之后可以换
to change into after the ceremony.
克莱美 这双鞋你几乎整场婚礼都要穿
Wow, Clem, you're gonna be wearing those for most of your wedding.
这么大的事 你也太信任我了
That is a huge thing to trust me with.
好吧 我去买♥♥
Fine. I'll do it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我得让这事变得更有趣些
Okay, I'm just gonna have to make this fun for myself.
我要找一间商店
I'll find a store with a hot salesman
售货员是个有着绝佳品味的大帅哥
who has great taste in shoes.
那我只能去布卢明代尔百货公♥司♥了
Which will have to be Bloomie's 'cause I've already
因为巴尼斯百货的所有「鞋子」我都搞过了
"tried on all the shoes" at Barney's.
你为什么需要运动鞋
So what do you need sneakers for?
我不能穿着高跟鞋跳一整晚啊
I can't dance all night in heels,
虽然我们的第一支舞只是来回摆动
even though our first dance is just gonna be us
就像八年级学生跳得那样丢人
swaying back and forth like a lame eighth grade dance.
我八年级跳的舞就是疯狂互蹭下♥体♥
my eighth grade dance was a straight-up grind fest.
再说了 我以为你们要跳莎莎舞呢
Besides, I thought you guys were gonna salsa,
你不是一直梦想在婚礼上跳的吗 怎么了
like you always dreamed of. What happened?
没什么 只是我们两人觉得
Nothing. We just decided, as a couple,
尼克觉得在大众面前跳舞不舒服
that Nick is uncomfortable dancing in public.
我没觉得不舒服
I'm not uncomfortable.
我不是不喜欢那恐惧感
Look, I just don't like the terror
缓缓渗入我身体的每个部分
that it instills in every part of my body, okay?
我不知道你有什么问题
I don't know what your issue is.
-你跳得很棒 -和你在厨房♥里当然跳得好了
- You're a great dancer. - Yes. Sure, here, with you in the kitchen.
我可以这样跳
I mean, I can do this...
一整天
all day long.
你可以 但问题是 你应该吗
You can, but the question is, should you?
你觉得诺德斯特姆百货的运动鞋怎么样
How do we feel about the sneakers at Nordstrom?
因为我刚想起来
'Cause I just remembered I may have...
布卢明代尔的「鞋子」我也都搞过了
tried on all the shoes at Bloomie's, too.
嘿 尼克
Hey, Nick.
-你能帮我个忙吗 -什么
- Can you do me a favor? - What's up?
人家的汽水在桌子上 够不着呢
My sody's all the way over there.
谢谢
Thank you.
佩服
Respect.
弗雷迪 最近怎么样
Hey, Freddy. How's it going?
克莱美呢
Where's Clem?
我很好 多谢你的「关心」
I'm great, thank you for asking.
雪伦 工作怎么样
Hey, Shannon. How's work?
我还在上十年级
I'm in tenth grade.
老爸
Hey, Dad.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我每次来 你都问我要什么
Every time I show up, you ask me what do I want,
就好像你见到我不高兴似的
like you're not happy to see me.
你到底想要什么
So what do you want?
我需要你帮我个忙 工作上出了点事
I sort of need a favor. There was an incident at work.
我们在皇后区调查疑似凶杀案
We were investigating a possible homicide out in Queens.
找到了一袋子人头
Found a bag of heads, and,
所以确实是凶杀案
we realized, yup, homicide.
天啊 你找到了一袋子人头
Whoa, you found a bag of heads?
是啊 我刚说完
Yeah, what did I just say?
总之 克莱美
Anyway, Clem...
警局把那归为「在职创伤」
the department classifies that as "On-the-job trauma,"
所以他们希望我接受心理疏导
so they're making me get counseling,
我想既然你未来婆婆就是心理医生
and I figured since your future mother-in-law is a shrink,
我想让你帮我问问她...
I was hoping you could ask her to...
不可能 我不会让你利用萝丝来做免费心理疏导
No way. I am not letting you use Rose for free counseling.
我不用萝丝给我做免费心理疏导
I don't need Rose for free counseling.
我只需要她帮我在表上签字 证明我接受了疏导
I just need her to sign a form that says I had counseling.
你想让萝丝帮你作假
You just want Rose to commit fraud.
你们这代人怎么什么事都要贴标签呢
Why does your generation have to label everything?
我只是想以平常的方式来应对我的心理压力
I just want to deal with my psychological stress in a normal way.
你是说 喝酒喝酒喝酒吗
You mean, glug, glug, glug, glug, glug?
不 更像是 喝酒 抽烟
No, more like glug, glug, puff, puff,
睡妞 喝酒
lady, lady, glug, glug.
别想了 老爸
Forget it, Dad.
我不会让你这样利用萝丝的
I'm not gonna let you use Rose like that.
好吧
Fine.
尼克 我的未来女婿
Nick, my future son-in-law.
最近怎么样 孩子
How's it going, buddy?
别上当 尼克
Don't fall for it, Nick!
弗雷迪 我绝对不可能
Freddy, there's absolutely no way
帮你劝我老妈
I'm helping you with my mother.
但我很好 谢谢你
But I'm fine, thanks for asking.
我们只剩一件事还没决定
So I guess the only thing we haven't finalized
就是你♥爸♥到底要不要在婚礼上唱歌♥
is whether or not your father will sing at the wedding.
萝丝 别给他们施加压力
Rose, don't put any pressure on them.
你们可以晚点再决定
You kids can decide later.
但鉴于我是百老汇明星
But considering I'm a Broadway star...
你得给宾客们他们想要的
You got to give the people what they want.
你可以给我们的第一支舞唱歌♥
You could sing for our first dance.
你知道任何又慢又无聊的歌♥吗
Do you know any songs that are slow and boring?
我能不知道吗
Do I?
我还记得我们的第一支舞
I remember our first dance.
他们还说我穿着礼服跳不了《蠕虫》
People said I couldn't do The Worm in my gown.
我现场让他们打脸
I proved them wrong.
真希望我也看到了
I wish I could've seen that.
你会看到的
Oh, you will.
爸 我需要你的帮助
Dad, I need your help.
克莱美想跳莎莎舞
Clem wants to do a big salsa number,
但我在人群前跳很不自在
okay, but I am freaked out about doing it in front of a crowd.
儿子 你在人群前很厉害
Son, you're great in front of a crowd.
你是大学教授
You're a college professor.
你每天给上百人授课
You lecture to hundreds of people a day.
是的 没错 但我不是跳着舞上课啊
Yes, yes, I do, but not on my tippy toes.
算你走运 儿子
Well, lucky for you, son,
我对公开蒙羞很有一套
I know a thing or two about public humiliation.
我演过《猫》
I was in Cats.
这样吧
Tell you what,
我这周会过去 帮你战胜恐惧
I'll come over this week and help you lose your fear.
你觉得能行吗 因为我想给克莱美一个惊喜
You really think it'll work? 'Cause I want to surprise Clem.
我知道没问题 穿上舒服的鞋子
I know it will. Wear comfortable shoes,
吃顿丰盛的早餐 做好舞前热身
eat a good breakfast, and stretch beforehand.
因为你的大腿即将不停摇摆
'Cause your thighs are gonna be on fire!
谢谢你明天帮我取桌布
Thank you so much for picking up the tablecloths tomorrow.
我本想自己去拿
I would do it myself,
但我不会开车
but I kind of sort of can't drive.
等等 什么 你不会开车
Wait, what? You can't drive?
这样吧 我不会在你婚礼前夕评判你
You know what? I am not gonna judge you right before your wedding,
所以我就说一句 「这可一点都不奇怪」
so I am simply gonna say, "Hey, girl, that's not weird."
剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表