剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表
and are playing charades.
嗨 抱歉 我以为这是埃文家
Oh, hi. Sorry. I thought this was Evan's place.
不 他住在走廊对面
No. He lives across the hall.
真搞笑 我肯定是搞错...
Oh, that's funny, I must've had the wrong...
本 你觉得我无趣是吗
Yo, Ben, you don't think I'm fun?
瞧我的学生在「教师点评网」上对我的评价
Look at what my students are saying about me on RateMyTeacher.
「斯图尔特教授让学习变得有趣 五星好评」
"Professor Stewart makes learning fun. Five stars."
「简直是我上过的最有趣的课了 五星好评」
"Most fun I've ever had in class. Five stars."
「有趣 像个小宝贝 五星好评加辣椒表情」
"Fun and kind of a babe. Five stars and a chili pepper emoji."
这里还有一条
Oh, here's one.
「斯图尔特教授是个超级无趣的人 一星差评」
"Professor Stewart is a total bore. One star."
我还以为网上的东西都不能信呢
I thought you couldn't trust anything on the Internet.
等等 什么 我才不是无趣的人
Wait, what? I am not boring.
葡萄干布兰99 这孩子是有什么毛病
RaisinBran99? What-What's this kid's problem?
亲爱的 那不过是一千个好评中的一个差评而已
Sweetie, it's just one bad review out of 1,000 great ones.
他为什么要这么说
Wh-Why would he say that?
我知道原因 因为你很无趣
I know why. Because you're boring.
别被这事困扰 尼克
Don't let it bother you, Nick.
雪伦学校里的那些孩子的妈妈
I mean, I'm not bothered by the fact that
都觉得我是她妈 我就不会让这事困扰到我
all the women at Shannon's school thought that I was her mother,
尽管这从生物学上来看就是不可能的事
even though it would basically be biologically impossible.
但是 你去尽情享受你的派对吧 宝贝
But you go have fun at your party, babe.
好吧 你也是 爱你
All right, you, too. Love you.
你竟然看《他们来谈话》这本书
Are you actually reading They Came to Talk?
「他们」是谁 听上去好可怕
Who's "they"? They sound horrible.
没错 这又是另外一个槽点
Oh, yeah, that's the other thing.
我遇到的那些妈妈强迫我加入了一个所谓的
Those ladies I met made me join what they called
「趣妈读书俱乐部」
"The Fun Moms Book Club."
「趣妈读书俱乐部」
"Fun Moms Book Club"?
每一个字都比前一个更令人胆寒
Each word more chilling than the last.
这是什么情况 我才27岁啊
What is happening? I'm 27 years old,
我整天谈的就是读书俱乐部 家长教师协会
and I'm talking about the book club and the PTA,
我还系着个围裙
and I'm wearing an apron!
我这是在干什么 本
What am I doing, Ben?
你在慢慢死亡 死亡啊
You're dying is what you're doing. Dying.
瞧瞧这些
And look at all this.
我把我的单身女郎派对变成了打瞌睡盛宴
I mean, I've turned my bachelorette party into a snooze fest.
够了 打瞌睡盛宴到此为止
Well, that's it. The snooze fest is off.
你想表达什么
What are you saying?
我想表达的是 美酒盛宴正式开始
I am saying that the booze fest is on!
好了 我回来了
All right, I'm here.
终于啊 怎么去了那么久
Finally. What took so long?
情♥色♥蛋糕烘培店关门了
The erotic bakery was closed,
我不得不在超♥市♥临时发挥了一下
so I had to improvise at the supermarket.
我觉得不会有人注意到的
I don't think anyone's gonna notice.
我的天呐
Holy moly!
我懂得 他们把一个孩子的棒球棒蛋糕
I know, right? They took a kids' baseball bat cake
变成了这个「柱状物」
and turned it into this.
那两个球体是...
And those are...?
两个皮卡丘
Two Pikachus.
难怪有眼睛呢
That's why they have eyes.
第一个派对宾客驾到
Our first partier has arrived!
你好呀
Hello-- Oh!
萝丝 嗨
Rose, hi.
我带了我最拿手的安布罗斯水果沙拉
I brought my famous ambrosia salad.
可不能空手来参加派对
You can't come to a dinner party empty-handed.
-你好 本 -萝丝
- Hello, Ben. - Rose!
你未来的婆婆怎么会来
What the hell is your future mother-in-law doing here?
我忘了她在晚宴派对的邀请名单上了
I forgot that she was on the invite list for the dinner party.
我现在该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
她看到蛋糕后 肯定会惊得魂不附体
She's gonna freak out if she sees the cake.
你好啊
Well, hello.
那是个棒球棒
It's a baseball bat.
那两个长眼睛的黄色小东西是什么
And the little yellow things with eyes?
是睾丸
Those are testicles.
对不起 萝丝
I'm sorry, Rose.
我们几小时前 决定改变派对的风格
We just decided to switch the party a couple of hours ago.
然后你忘了通知我
And you forgot to call me.
我知道 这完全是我的错
I know. It's my fault, completely.
如果你想离开 我完全理解
And if you want to go, I totally understand,
因为这派对会有点疯狂
'cause this party's gonna get a little crazy.
是吗
It is?
是的
Yeah.
谢天谢地
Thank the Lord!
什么
What?
我无论如何也无法理解
For the life of me, I could not understand
你原本为什么要举办无趣的晚宴派对
why you were gonna have some boring dinner party.
但既然我看到了这个
But now that I see this...
本 快给老娘弄一大杯玛格丽特酒来
I say, Ben, make Mama a big ole margarita.
天呐 真希望尼克有个同性恋弟弟
God, I wish Nick had a gay brother
那样我也能嫁入这个家庭了
so I could marry into this family.
找到他了 B先生
Found him, Mr. B!
还好吗
'Sup?
雪伦 你怎么会来这里
Shannon, hey. Uh, what are you doing here?
我想着 或许你可以辅♥导♥一下我的数学
Just thought maybe you could tutor me in math,
就像平常那样
like you always do.
我没辅♥导♥过你的数学
I don't tutor you in math.
我是替你直接把数学作业做了
I do your math homework.
天呐 那是贝丝吗
Oh, my God, is that Beth?
嗨 贝丝 我之前都不知道你也在
Hi, Beth, I didn't know you were here.
不 你知道的
Yes, you did.
你一小时前当着我的面摔门了
You shut the door in my face an hour ago.
你们在干什么
So, what are we doing?
我们刚刚打算玩马里奥赛车游戏
We were about to play Mario Kart.
但不幸的是 我们只有两个手柄 所以...
Yeah, but unfortunately, we only have two controllers, so...
好吧 我留下了
All right, I'll stay.
贝丝 你创建了自己的角色吗
Beth, did you create your own character?
那看上去跟你一模一样
That looks exactly like you.
那是大金刚
That's Donkey Kong.
那是大金刚吗
That's Donkey Kong?
简直是双胞胎
Whoa, twinsies.
敬尼克
To Nick, huh?
没错 敬尼克
Yeah, Nick.
你没事吧 儿子
You okay, son?
我知道结婚是人生中重大的一步...
I know getting married is a big step...
葡萄干布兰99到底是谁啊
Who the hell is RaisinBran99?
他为什么要说我无趣 我需要搞清楚
And why would he say I'm boring? I need to know.
天呐 你还在纠结这事吗
Oh, my God, are you still on this?
拜托 今晚的重点是跟你的好兄弟们玩得开心
Come on, man. Tonight's all about having fun with your boys.
具体到你 就是你的兄弟 和你♥爸♥
Or in this case, your boy, and your dad.
知道吗 你说得对 是我的错
You know what? You're right. My bad.
我得彻底忘却这件事
I got to put this whole thing out of my mind,
痛快地玩一番
have a good time.
对极了
Hell yes.
威士忌献给...
Whiskey shots for...
布兰登·吉尔伯特
Brandon Gilbert.
-布兰登·吉尔伯特是谁 -布兰登·吉尔伯特
- Who is Brandon Gilbert? - Brandon Gilbert?
就是葡萄干布兰99 肯定是布兰登·吉尔伯特
Is RaisinBran99. It's got to be Brandon Gilbert.
他在我上课的时候总是吃葡萄干 那快把我逼疯了
He's always eating raisins during my lecture. It drives me nuts.
不纠正那小子的态度 我就没办法好好享受
I won't be able to enjoy myself until I set that kid straight.
你听起来太疯狂了
You sound crazy.
沃特 告诉他他的话听起来很疯狂
Walt, tell him he sounds crazy.
我建议我们立刻找到葡萄干小子 将他干倒
I say we find Raisin Boy right now, and take him down.
宝贝 我真的很抱歉
Baby, I am so sorry.
我就不该说我跟沃特做过那事
I never should have said I did that thing with Walt.
宝贝 如果要玩真心话大冒险 就得放开了玩
Baby, if you're gonna play Truth or Dare, you've got to play it.
你放得很开
And you played it.
话说
You know,
萝丝 我从来没想过
Rose, I never thought in a million years
有一天我会...你懂的
that I'd be able to, you know.
什么 跟我一起狂欢吗
剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表