剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表
I'm allergic to basically everything.
所以我总是随身带着肾上腺急救笔
That's why I always keep an EpiPen in my pocket.
我以为你只是见到我很兴奋
And I thought you were just excited to see me.
我见到你的确很兴奋
Uh, I am excited to see you.
埃文 你这个单纯的小可爱
Oh, Evan, you sweet little innocent boy, you.
回见 处♥男♥
See you, virgin.
你 你凭什么觉得我是...
What-- what makes you think I'm a...?
她说得对
Mm, she's right.
埃文太想要了
Evan is so desperate.
你为什么觉得那样的男人有魅力
Why do you find guys like that attractive?
你说什么
Excuse me?
尼克和埃文半斤八两 差不多就是一个人
Well, you know, Nick and Evan are, like, basically the same person,
我想知道 女人到几岁时不能挑挑拣拣了
so I'm just wondering, at what age do we start settling?
你能不扯皮吗 我现在快疯了
Can you not right now? I'm freaking out.
我在写我和尼克相遇的故事
I'm working on this speech about how I met Nick.
然后呢
So?
我不记得我和尼克怎么认识的了
So, I don't remember how I met Nick.
什么
What?
我喝得烂醉
I was super drunk,
不记得那晚的任何事
and I don't remember anything from that night.
但我猜我在某个酒吧认识了他 然后有了电♥话♥
But I guess I met him at some bar, and he gave me his number.
等等 尽管你不认识他 还是给他发了短♥信♥
Wait, so you texted him, even though you didn't remember him?
也不是
Not exactly.
那周晚些时候 我和基友本在一起
Later that week, I was with my bestie, Ben...
一年前
我今晚跟谁一起回家呢
Who am I going home with tonight?
-六点方向的服务生 -不错
- 1-800-Waiter. - Yes.
打扰了
Excuse me. Hi.
能给我来一份 你吗
Uh, could I have the... you?
我十点下班
I get off at 10:00.
猜猜谁十点一刻高♥潮♥
Guess who's getting off at 10:15.
等等 要是你抛下我 我怎么办
Wait, but if you leave me, what am I gonna do?
你还跟那个大高个儿的金发牙医约会吗
Aren't you still dating that super tall, blond dentist dude?
他叫什么来着 尼克吗
What's his name? Nick?
是尼克 不过我们不约会 只约炮
Nick. Yeah, no, we're not dating, we're just hooking up.
他是很帅 但脑子不大好使
He is so hot but so dumb.
但既然你要抛下我 我就给他发短♥信♥吧
But since you're ditching me, I guess I will text him.
「醒着吗」
"U up?"
这真简单
I love how that's all it takes.
怎么会有人不喜欢约男人呢
Like, why would anyone not date men?
等下 尼克以前是个超高的金发牙医
Wait, so Nick used to be a super tall, blond dentist?
当然不 这就是问题所在
No. That's the whole point.
我不记得见过尼克的事
I didn't remember meeting Nick,
所以我没意识到手♥机♥里有两个尼克
so I didn't realize that I had two Nicks in my phone.
我的天啊 所以你约炮约错了对象
Oh, my God! So you booty-called the wrong Nick.
是
Exactly.
天呀 那之后又发生什么了
Okay, so what happened next?
嗨 尼克 你到哪了
Hey, Nick. Where are you?
20分钟后
我刚到 还没看见你
I just got here. I don't see you.
我在桌子旁坐着呢
I'm sitting at a table.
哪儿啊
Where?
-尼克 -对
- Nick? ? - Yeah.
那天晚上那个
From the other night.
那个晚上见过的尼克
Nick from the other night.
我记得你
I remember you.
所以我才给你发短♥信♥
Yeah. Uh, which is why I texted you.
很明显
Obviously.
我也记得你
Well, I remember, too.
这就是为什么我过来了
Which is why I showed up.
也很明显
Obviously.
好的 谢谢
Yeah? Yeah, thank you.
这些花是给我的吗
Are these flowers for me?
这些 当然
These? Yeah.
不然还能给谁呢
You know, who else would they be for?
「献给我的小烂瓜」
"For my Poopkins."
小烂瓜
Poopkins?
额 我只是
Yeah, I just...
你就像个小烂瓜 所以我发挥了一下
you just looked like a Poopkins, so I, I took a swing.
这 这的确太蠢了
It-it was, it was stupid.
不 这很贴心
No, it-it's sweet.
这整件事都太贴心了
This whole thing is surprisingly sweet.
我的天啊 这故事太精彩了
Oh, my God, I love this story!
这一点都不好笑 雪伦
It's not funny, Shannon.
等 等 等下
Wait, wait, wait. Wait.
那别人问你们怎么认识 你怎么办
So what do you do when people ask how you guys met?
-天啊 那是什么 -什么东西
- Oh, my God, what's that? - What?
我就是这么办的
That's what I do.
你们相遇的那晚太浪漫了 我太喜欢了
I love that the night you guys met was so romantic
以至于他叫你小烂瓜 你都不记得了
that he named you Poopkins, and you don't even remember.
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
明晚我就得讲我们怎么遇见的了
Tomorrow night I have to give a speech about how we met,
如果尼克发现我根本不记得了
and if Nick finds out that I don't remember,
他会心碎的
it'll break his heart.
至少你还有另一个尼克啊
Hey, um, you always got the other Nick.
怎么了 没准他有空
What? Maybe he's up.
你确定我是在这个酒吧遇见尼克的吗
Are you sure this is the bar where I met Nick?
快把你记得的都告诉我
Tell me everything that you remember.
宝贝 我可什么都记得呢
Girl, I remember everything.
太好了
Oh, thank God.
-我爱你 开始吧 -好的
- I love you. Go. - Okay.
当时下大暴雨 你浑身湿透了 非常性感
There was a thunderstorm, so you looked, like, all wet and sexy.
你看到了房♥间另一边的尼克 你们目光相遇
And you saw Nick from across the room. Your eyes met,
然后你对我说
and you turned to me and you said
「那就是我要嫁的男人」
"That is the man I'm going to marry."
我真这么说的
Oh, I did?
当你们走向彼此时
And as you guys walked toward each other,
就好像周围的人都消失了
it was as if everyone else in the bar disappeared.
然后你说了
And then you said
最浪漫的话
the most romantic thing.
我说了什么
What did I say?
你说「我只不过是个女孩儿
You said, "I'm just a girl,
站在心爱的男孩面前 请求他爱我」
standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her."
这是《诺丁山》里的台词
That's from Notting Hill.
我知道 我爱死那个电影了
I know. I love that movie.
如果你不记得我怎么遇见尼克的
If you don't remember how I met Nick,
你为什么要说你记得
why did you say that you did?
因为自从你认识了尼克
Because, ever since you met Nicky,
就一直在谈恋爱 变得很无聊
you're all in love and boring,
我很怀念和你在大白天喝酒的感觉
and I really miss day drinking with you.
萝丝
Mmm, Rose.
这些煎奶酪泡芙真是太赞了
These little fried cheese puffs are the bomb.
你是怎么做的
How did you make these?
沃特 这是奇多饼干
They're Cheetos, Walt.
是雪伦的
They're Shannon's.
她品味真棒
Well, she's got terrific taste.
看看是谁走进来了
Oh, look who just walked in.
乔
Joe.
糟糕 这不是我「情敌」嘛
Oh, no. It's the competition.
你尽管笑 等着瞧吧
Laugh it up. You'll see.
-沃特 -乔
- Walt. - Joe!
天呐 沃特 见到你真高兴
God, it's good to see you, Walt,
好久不见了
I feel like it's been forever.
你好啊 乔
Hello, Joe.
你好啊 萝丝
How you doing, Rose?
恭喜你家儿子结婚
Congratulations on your boy getting married
看 他在那呢
and-- o-oh, there he is.
我去给他个拥抱
Got to give that kid a hug.
天呐 萝丝
Wow, Rose.
刚才还真是一场你死我活的搏斗呢
That was some red-hot knuckle-on-knuckle action.
你好 雪伦
Hey, Shannon.
嘿 埃文
剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表