剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表
但他们在违反规定被传唤时
but they cannot react disrespectfully
不能表现得如此无礼
when they're called out for a violation.
我们完全同意
We totally agree.
我不知道这是关于违反着装规定的事
I didn't realize this was over a dress code violation.
没错 规定明确要求内衣
Oh, yes. The code clearly states that undergarments,
比如说文胸带绝对不能露出
such as bra straps, must not be visible at any time.
等等 真的吗
Wait. Really?
然而 由于雪伦是新来的
However, since Shannon is new
而且你们都已经来了这里道歉
and you all have come here to apologize,
我同意免除停课处分
I would be willing to waive the suspension.
那就意味着雪伦在午休时间会待在学校
That means Shannon's gonna be in school during lunchtime.
谢谢你 柯西校长 很高兴见到你
Thank you, Principal Kersey. It's been a pleasure.
快点 走吧 走吧
Come on. Let's go. Let's go.
-有个小问题 -问题 什么样的问题
- Quick question. - Question? What kind of question?
我以为我们已经解决完问题了
I thought we were done with the questions.
文胸带有什么不好的
What harm does a bra strap do?
女生不能穿会让男生学习分心的衣服
Well, it's important that girls not wear clothes
这一点很重要
that distract the boys from learning.
你明白的吧
You understand.
是的 我们当然明白 再见了
Yes, we sure do understand. See ya.
为什么男生分心却是女生的责任
How is it a girl's problem that a boy is distracted?
这难道不算性别歧视吗
Doesn't that seem a little sexist?
老兄 好戏来了
Dude, it is on.
着装规定不是由我制定的 巴尔内斯小姐
I didn't write the dress code, Ms. Barnes.
我只是负责执行
I just enforce it.
让我看看
Let me see this.
一 二 三 三页都是给女生的规定
Oh, one, two, three pages for girls,
只有一个段落是给男生的
and only one paragraph for boys?
为什么没人担心
Why is no one worried that maybe
女生们可能被男生分心呢
the girls might be distracted by the boys?
如果你见到这里的男孩 你就明白了
If you saw the dudes here, you'd understand.
巴尔内斯小姐 男学生很容易不专心
Ms. Barnes, male students are very distractible.
是啊 女生也是
Yeah, well, so are girls.
我们也会想到性
We think about sex, too.
我们也会 还想很多呢
Yeah, we do. A lot.
特别是在我们欲求不满的时候
Especially when we're not getting any.
家里有很多让人分心的事
There's been a lot of distractions at home.
我们现在的时代不同了 柯西校长
We live in a different time, Mr. Kersey.
我不在乎你的规定怎么说
I don't care what your code says.
你不能再区别对待男生和女生了
You can't treat boys and girls differently anymore.
除了女生之夜 那时我们能免费喝酒
Except for ladies' night, when we drink for free.
那个没问题
That's cool.
我觉得我妹妹的着装没问题
I think the way my sister dresses is fine.
在学校里有那么多问题需要操心
And with all the problems you've got going on in schools,
你们却把注意力放在
you're gonna focus on whether or not
是否有人的文胸带露出来了
someone's bra strap is showing?
先生 这就是愚蠢之人的定义
That, sir, is the definition of dumbass-ery.
我相信你们明白停课处分又生效了
I'm sure you realize the suspension is back on.
是 我明白
Yes, I do.
厉害了吧
Boom!
雪伦
Shannon.
我接下来要和你说的话 可能会让你困惑
What I'm about to tell you might confuse
甚至感到害怕
or maybe even scare you.
但你手中拿着的那玩意 可不是手♥机♥
But that thing in your hand, it's not a phone.
它是一本书
It's a book.
我知道 每次我往左滑时
I know. Every time I swipe left,
它就能跳到下一页
it just takes you to another page.
我为你骄傲 雪伦
I'm proud of you, Shannon.
真的 我觉得你太棒了
Really, I'm impressed.
我很感谢你们今天能站在我这边
Well, I really appreciate it that you had my back today,
所以我决定了 管它呢
so I decided, what the hell?
为什么不给这个无聊乏味
Why not give this whole tedious,
又毁灭灵魂的学校一个机会呢
soul-crushing school thing a shot?
这种精神没错
That's the spirit.
太好了 贾内尔找我去玩
Cool. Janelle's having people over.
今晚吗
Tonight?
这简直太棒了 对吗 尼克
That's, uh, that-that's great, right, Nick?
对啊 对啊
Uh, yeah. Yeah.
对啊 太棒了
Yes. Definitely.
你应该出去玩
You should go out.
不要
No.
我要宅在家里看书
I'm staying in and reading my book.
其实不一定要这样啊
Well, don't feel like you have to.
你有五天时间呢
I mean, y-you got five days.
是啊 快看你都已经读到第六页了
Yeah, I mean, look, I mean, you're already on page six.
-第六页 -你简直一目十行啊
- Six! - I mean, you are flying!
-这么多 -六页啊
- That's a lot. - That's-- six!
好吧
Okay, uh...
我刚觉得好饿啊
I just realized I'm, like, really hungry,
所以我要去吃个汉堡 把书看完
so I'm gonna go get a burger, finish my book.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我是说谢谢你 我是说...你是好样的
I mean, thank you. I mean, good for you.
我需要50块钱
I'm gonna need 50 bucks.
50块钱买♥♥个汉堡
50 dollars for a burger?
-快给她 -好吧 好吧
- Just give it to her. - All right. Okay.
没有... 把整个钱包都拿去吧
No pr-- Just take the whole wallet.
没关系 不用担心
That's fine, don't worry about it.
拜拜
Bye.
还要喝吗
More wine?
亲爱的 你是怎么了
Baby, what's gotten into you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只是想起
I was just thinking about
我演《魔法坏女巫》的时候
when I was starring in Wicked,
你经常来找我
and you used to come visit me.
我永远不会忘记
Oh, I'll never forget.
也许在这里现在是晚上十点
It may be 10:00 p.m. here.
但世界某处现在是中午
But it's noon somewhere.
太好了 你们在家
Ah, great, you guys are home.
克莱美和尼克把我赶出来了
Clem and Nick kicked me out.
你们俩在干嘛呢
What you guys doing?
记得我们以前养的那只猫吗
Remember that cat we used to have?
记得一清二楚
Indeed, I do.
剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表