剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表
水里还有沙拉
There's salad in the water.
真是个蠢货对吗
What an idiot, right?
没错
Yeah.
宝贝 这个家没了雪伦会感觉空荡荡的
Babe, the house is gonna feel so empty without Shannon.
她走之后 谁来取笑我的穿着
Who's gonna make fun of how I dress when she's gone?
你的毛衣蠢毙了
Your sweater is super dumb.
不 不一样
Nah, it's not the same.
不过你愿意尝试很贴心
It's sweet of you to try, though.
-雪伦 -克莱美
- Shannon. - Hey, Clem.
罗杰斯先生[美国儿童电视节目主持人]
Mr. Rogers.
对 就是如此
Yup, there it is.
我会想念这个的
I'm gonna miss that.
你不用想念 因为我要留下来
Well, you won't have to, 'cause I'm staying.
-是吗 -真的吗
- You are?! - Really?
怎么回事
What happened?
我意识到你们俩需要我
Well, I realized you guys need me.
而且 听起来可能很荒谬
And also, this might sound crazy,
但我没法跟上乔琳的步伐
but I cannot keep up with Jolene.
我认真的觉得凤♥凰♥城会害死我
I honestly think that Phoenix would have killed me.
我还想活着体验17岁
And I really do want to live to see 17 once.
我们好高兴你要留下来 雪伦
Oh, we're so happy that you're staying, Shannon.
好吧
Cool.
两位不介意的话 我要点些麦乐鸡外卖♥♥
Now, if you don't mind, I'm gonna Postmates some McNuggets
今晚就此休息了
and retire for the evening.
-雪伦 -别担心
- Shannon... - Oh, don't worry.
我会在门下面塞条毛巾
I'll put a towel under the door
这样你就不用闻到... 麦乐鸡的香味
so you don't have to smell the... the McNuggets.
天啊 一周上两次门
Geez, twice in one week.
我要对你申请限制令吗
Do I need a restraining order?
事实上 爸
Actually, Dad,
在正常家庭中人们会经常与父母见面
in normal families, people see their parents on a regular basis.
不要
No.
我来这里只是为了说
Look, I just came here to say three words
从没想过会从我口中而出的五个字
that I never thought I would say before, but...
谢谢你 老爸
thank you, Dad.
谢我什么
Thanks for what?
雪伦不会去和乔琳住了
Shannon's not gonna live with Jolene,
我知道这是因为你去水疗中心和她谈过了
and I know it's because you went to the spa and talked to her.
得了吧 你怎么会这么想
Oh, please. What gave you that idea?
首先 那件浴袍明显是你从水疗中心偷的
Well, first of all, you clearly stole that robe from the spa.
这个吗 不是
This? No.
这是我上次去做海藻体膜护理时买♥♥的
I bought it last time I went in for a seaweed wrap.
你去做海藻体膜
You're getting seaweed wraps?
你连电♥话♥费都付不起
You can't afford to pay your phone bill.
因为我把钱都花在了海藻体膜上
Because I'm prioritizing the seaweed wraps.
听我说 我知道你不在乎这种事
Okay, look, I know that you don't care about this kind of thing,
但如果你想陪我走过红毯 我愿意
but if you want to walk me down the aisle, you can.
好吧
Okay.
就这个反应吗 只是「好吧」
That's it? Just "Okay"?
你想让我说什么 我很乐意吗
What do you want me to say? I'd be happy to?
是啊
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
爸 回头见
All right, Dad. Later.
回头见
Later.
我很乐意
I'd be happy to.
剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表