剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表
但你知道吗 他就是狗改不了吃屎
But you know what? He is who he is.
他就是那种
He's the kind of guy
在女儿婚礼那天放她鸽子
who would blow off his own daughter's wedding
自己去看棒球的人
to go to a Yankee game.
等等 先生
Oh, wait a minute, now, mister.
-你不能进来 -妈
- You're not supposed to be in here. - Mom...
妈 没关系
Mom, it's okay.
我们刚接到你♥爸♥警局打来的电♥话♥
We just got a call from your father's precinct.
弗雷迪受了枪击
Freddy's been shot.
爸 是我们
Dad. It's us.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
你能挺过来
You're gonna pull through.
你觉得他能听见吗
You think that he can hear me?
爸 我是雪伦
Dad, it's Shannon.
我爱你
I love you.
爸 听我说 你不能死
Dad, listen to me. You can't die.
好吗
Okay?
我知道自己让你不好过 但我不是故意的
I know I give you a hard time, but I don't mean it.
我原谅你做的一切
I forgive you for everything.
就...求你了
Just... please...
你能写下来给我吗 克莱美
Could I get that in writing, Clem?
-爸 -爸
- Dad! - Dad!
怎么 你们真以为小小子弹就能杀了我
What, you really think a little bullet's gonna stop me?
我是谁 这怂货吗
Who am I, this guy?
你让我们以为你快死了吗
You let us think that you were gonna die?
你们没进屋张望又不是我的错
It's not my fault you didn't look around the room.
但现在我们都知道你俩的真实想法了
But now we all know how you girls really feel.
雪伦爱我 克莱美原谅了我
Shannon loves me, and Clem forgives me.
阿门
Amen!
-所以你没事 -嗯 我会没事的
- So you're okay? - Hey, yeah, I'll be fine.
但子弹还卡在我屁♥股♥里
But the bullet's still lodged in my hip.
我需要做手术
I'm gonna need surgery.
怎么回事
What happened?
我去刮胡子
Well, I was getting a shave,
有个混球抢了那地方
and some bastard robbed the place.
我阻止了那家伙 但扑到他时枪走火了
I stopped the guy, but his gun went off when I tackled him.
你什么时候开始刮胡子了
Since when do you get a shave?
我想为你收拾得精神点 孩子
I wanted to look nice for you, kiddo.
谢了 老爸
Thanks, Dad.
对了 你看起来美极了
You look beautiful, by the way.
婚礼怎么样
So, how was the wedding?
有人喝醉了脱衣服吗
Anybody get drunk and take their shirt off?
我本来打算这么干
That was gonna be my big move.
婚礼还没开始呢
It hasn't happened yet.
我们收到消息后马上赶来了
We rushed over here as soon as we heard.
真的吗
You did?
是的
Yeah.
因为你是我爸 我爱你
Because you're my dad and I love you.
即使恨你时 也依然爱你
Even when I hate you.
快回去吧
well, get back over there.
不管怎么说 我很抱歉
And for what it's worth, I'm sorry I won't be able
不能挽着你的手走红毯 也看不到你结婚
to walk you down the aisle or see you get married.
我也很遗憾 爸爸
Me, too, Dad.
但我向你保证 你下一次婚礼
But I promise you, I'll be the first one there
我一定第一个到场
at your next wedding.
这些是不是天意呢 克莱美
Talk about signs, Clem.
先是没办法拿结婚证
First the annulment thing.
然后爸爸又中枪
Now Dad literally gets shot.
感觉老天爷不希望你结婚
Kind of feels like the universe doesn't want you to get married.
感觉是你不希望我结婚 雪伦
It kind of feels like you don't want me to get married, Shannon.
你不断开玩笑 说我最终会
You keep making jokes, saying that
落得爸爸和卡罗尔的下场
I'm gonna end up like Dad and Carol
或是爸爸和另一个卡罗尔的下场
or Dad and Other Carol.
另一个卡罗尔
Ah. Other Carol.
当时可是有一个迷人的门诺派教♥徒♥
Now, there was an attractive Mennonite.
好吧 我不认为你们会像爸爸和其他女人那样
Okay. I don't think that you guys are gonna end up
分手告终
like Dad and anyone.
我认为你和尼克
I think that you and Nick
会有幸福美满的婚姻
are gonna have a great marriage.
我担心的就是这个
That's what I'm worried about.
我应该跟另一个卡罗尔联♥系♥联♥系♥
I should get in touch with Other Carol.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你们要共同开始新的生活
You guys are starting a new life together,
会发生很多变化
and a lot of things are gonna change.
你会生小孩
You'll have a baby,
然后你会开始围着你的小孩转
and then you'll start spending time with your baby,
终有一天...
and eventually...
你会不想我再待在你身边
y-you're not even gonna want me around anymore.
才不会
That's not true.
我家永远有你的位置
There will always be room for you.
你这话是真心的吗
Do you mean that?
因为我没法再跟老爸一起住了
Because I cannot live with Dad again.
别见怪 爸爸
No offense, Dad.
随便啦 反正你爱我
Whatever. You love me.
说过的话不能收回
No take-backs.
雪伦
Shannon,
你是我的妹妹
you're my sister.
你永远是我们家的一份子
You'll always have a home with us.
靠 差点就能独享这间病房♥了
Damn it. Almost had me a private room.
弗雷迪怎么样了
Hey. How's Freddy doing?
他正在撩一个护士
He is currently hitting on a nurse
同时还在注射吗♥啡♥
while connected to a morphine machine,
基本上可以说是梦想成真了
so he's... basically living his dream.
谢天谢地
Thank the Lord.
我们是不是该回♥教♥堂去了
So, should we get back to the church?
是吧 我只是...
I guess so. I just...
希望爸爸也能到场
wish there was a way for Dad to be there.
或许有个办法
Maybe there is.
什么
What?
我们在这里举办婚礼 怎么样
What if we had the wedding here?
这里是指医院吗
Here, as in this... hospital here?
唯一重要的是家人
The only thing that matters is family.
而我们的家人都在这里
And, well... this is where our family is.
你说呢 克莱美
What do you say, Clem?
我觉得这提议挺任性的 尼克
I'd say that's a pretty impulsive idea, Nick.
貌似我受到了某人的影响
Well, it looks like somebody's rubbing off on me.
九个月后
Whoa... nine months from now,
萝丝就要当奶奶啦
Nana Rose is gonna have a grandbaby!
是啊 我也绝对不去想
Yup. And I'm definitely not gonna focus
这决定等于一把火烧了多少钱 再把钱丢进厕所
on how much money we just lit on fire, threw in the toilet,
然后拿出来晾干 接着再烧一次
dried off and lit on fire again.
打扰一下 神父
Excuse me. Padre?
你提供哪类服务 只接临终忏悔吗
What kind of services do you do? Is it just death death?
还是说婚姻这种「走入坟墓的忏悔」你也接
Or can you also do the kind of death that is marriage?
*我看见翠绿的树*
* I see trees of green *
*也看见红艳的玫瑰[萝丝]*
* Red roses, too *
*它们为你我枝繁叶茂*
* I see them bloom *
*盛开绽放*
* For me and for you *
*我不禁思忖*
* And I think to myself *
*这世界多么美好*
* What a wonderful world *
*彩虹悬挂空中*
* The colors of the rainbow *
*如此美丽*
* So pretty in the sky *
*所有路人脸上*
* Are also on the faces *
*都洋溢着幸福的笑容*
* Of the people going by *
*我看到朋友们握着手*
* I see friends shaking hands *
*互相传递着温情问候*
* Saying, "How do you do?" *
*其实他们说的是*
* They're really saying *
*我爱你*
* "I love you" *
*我听到婴儿的哭声*
* I hear babies cry *
*我看着他们成长*
* I watch them grow *
剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表