剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表
但你知道我在说什么
but you know what I'm saying.
雪伦
Shannon?
雪伦
Shannon!
她又睡着了
She fell back asleep.
刷着牙 站着就睡着了
Brushing her teeth. Standing up.
你得来见识一下
You've got to see this.
距离上班17分钟
雪伦 怎么样了
Shannon, what is going on?
我告诉你怎么了 她吞噬了我们一半的时间
I'll tell you what's going on-- she's eating up half our time.
你知道那意味着什么
You know what that means.
不能给背挠痒痒了
No back tickles?
不能给背挠痒痒了
No back tickles.
雪伦 我对天发誓
Oh, Shannon, I swear to God...
我该穿法兰绒吗
Should I wear the flannel?
我不太确定要不要穿法兰绒
I'm not so sure about the flannel.
-法兰绒很好 -对对
- You're wearing the flannel. u202d- Yes, yes.
好的 那早饭呢
Okay, what about breakfast?
-怎么了 -你说必须要吃了再走
- What about it? u202d- You told me not to leave without eating it.
你从啥时候开始听我们的话了 别听我们的
Since when do you listen to us? Don't listen to us.
老天 我把橙汁弄衬衫上了
Man, I got OJ on my shirt.
橙色和灰色很搭
Orange goes with gray.
就像扎染印花
It's like tie-dye.
能使整套衣服更加和谐
It brings the whole outfit together.
更加和谐
The whole thing together.
距离上班5分22秒
如果她30秒内出发
If she leaves in 30 seconds,
咱俩中有一人还是能爽到
one of us can still have a positive experience.
怎么了 我只是想挽救一下
What? I'm just trying to salvage something here.
雪伦
Shannon!
好了 整装待发
All right, I am good to go.
就差一双鞋了
Now I just need shoes.
现在她需要鞋了
Oh, now she needs shoes.
好吧 这屋里其他人也有需要
Okay, well, other people in this house have needs, too.
现在我上班要迟到了 「就差一双鞋」
Now I'm late for work! Just... "I need shoes."
这屋里的鞋子多了去了
You know, there's plenty of shoes around this house.
我亲自掏腰包买♥♥的 整整齐齐放在柜子里
I've bought many shoes. There's just pairs all in the closet.
而你一双也找不到 岂有此理
Now you can't find a pair. This is crazy!
这家伙得来一炮
That dude needs to get laid.
我喜欢这场景
Hey, hey, now, this is what I like to see.
上学第一天 回家就埋头做作业了
First day of school and already digging into the homework.
当然了
You bet I am!
知道吗 我以为自己不会喜欢上学
See, I thought that I wasn't gonna like school,
结果发现我超级讨厌上学
but it turns out I really hate it.
你在看什么
What you got there?
《了不起的盖茨比》
Ooh, The Great Gatsby.
我每次读这书都有新发现
You know, I discover something new every time I read this book.
我们的作业是读完第一章
Yeah, our homework assignment was to read the first chapter,
我只有一个问题
and I just have, like, one question about it.
-问吧 -第一章究竟讲了什么
- Yeah, hit me. - u202dWhat exactly happens in the first chapter?
萝丝 你希望我们在沙滩上举♥行♥婚礼吗
So, Rose, you're picturing our whole wedding on the beach?
她不仅仅是希望
She's not only picturing it,
她直接去了长岛里里外外
she's been going up and down Long Island
检查沙子样本
looking at sand samples.
最棒的环节是
And the best part is,
当弦乐四重奏开始演出
when the string quartet starts to play,
尼克和他的伴郎们
Nick and his groomsmen
将骑着马奔驰到会场
will come galloping in on horses.
老妈 你是不是太忘乎所以了
Whoa, Ma, don't you think you're getting a little carried away?
骑马太夸张了吧
I mean, horses?
你知道什么叫「忘乎所以」吗
Oh, you don't know what "Carried away" is.
当年我母亲一手策划了我的整个婚礼
My mother took over every detail of my wedding.
我一点发言权都没有
I didn't have a say in anything.
真不知道这是什么滋味
I wonder what that's like.
天哪 对不起 我不该这样
Oh, God, I'm sorry. That was rude.
只是我最近脾气有点差
I've just been a little on edge lately.
先生们 能让我们姑娘们
Gentlemen, would you let us ladies
单独待一会儿吗
have a moment alone, please?
当然 亲爱的 来吧 尼克
Of course, sweetheart. Come on, Nick.
老爸
Hey, Dad,
你能说服老妈不要用马吧
you can talk her out of the horses, right?
太天真了 儿子
That's cute, son.
怎么了 小宝贝
So, what's going on, baby?
跟萝丝妈妈说说
Tell Mama Rose all about it.
事情最近有些棘手
Look, it's hard.
我们订婚的第二天 雪伦搬进来了
The day after we got engaged, Shannon moved in,
给我们的关系带来了点额外的压力
and it's put a little bit of stress on our relationship.
我懂的
I get it.
沃特和我结婚后不久
Not long after Walt and I were married,
我遇到了一只无敌可爱的流浪猫
I found the cutest little stray cat
然后把它领回了家
and brought her home.
我告诉你
Well, let me tell you,
那猫有很多的D[通常指老二]that cat got a lot of "D".
你懂我的意思
You know what I mean.
我真希望不懂
I really hope I don't.
拉肚子
Diarrhea.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
但我们一起度过了难关
But we got through it, together,
我们的关系也更上一层楼
and our relationship was stronger for it.
你想说什么
So, what are you trying to say?
雪伦就是你那只拉肚子的猫
Shannon is your diarrhea cat.
我知道自己家里
Look, I know having anyone new
来了一位新成员会是个挑战
living in your house is a challenge.
雪伦是个很棒的孩子 但她
Shannon's a great kid, but she...
穿得像个流浪的海盗
Dresses like a homeless pirate?
不 没错 你说得没错 但是
No. I mean, well, yes, yes, she does, but...
只是 她一直宅在家里
It's just she... she's always around.
我明白 儿子
I understand, son.
就知道你会理解 老爸
Figured you would, Dad.
你欲求不满
You're not getting any.
我真的不想跟你谈这个
I... don't really want to have that conversation.
你家里住着个青春期的孩子
I mean, you got a teenager living there,
而且隔墙有耳
and you got some thin walls.
讲真 能不说了吗
Please, can we stop?
当他们是婴儿时还好
I mean, it's fine when they're babies--
反正他们也不知道隔壁在干什么
they don't know what the hell's going on in the other room.
说不定他们以为你在和熊打架什么的
They probably think you're fighting a bear or something.
拜托别说了
Please make it stop.
你知道吗 在你十六岁时
You know, when you were 16,
我在百老汇的《魔法坏女巫》里演大巫师
I was starring on Broadway as the Wizard in Wicked.
记得吗
Remember?
《时代周刊》评价我的表演为
The Times called my performance
「令人难忘的杰作」
"A haunting tour de force."
我觉得他们不会这么说 爸
I don't think they said that, Dad.
这是他们的潜台词 总之
It was in the subtext. Anyway...
你妈经常在午休时偷偷溜进来
your mother used to sneak away from work at lunch
和我在换衣间见面
and meet me in my dressing room.
-你想知道为什么吗 -不 不想知道
- You want to know why? - No, I don't.
-为了午间炮 -行了行了
- For a nooner. u202d- Oh! Okay.
好了好了
All right, all right.
谈话结束 潜台词是...
Conversation over. The subtext is...
克莱美
Hey, Clem.
你要谋杀我吗
Am I about to be murdered?
不 只是想挡住那只拉肚子的猫
Nope. Just trying to keep out the diarrhea cat.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我们不能让青春期孩子毁了我们的性生活
We can't just let some teenager ruin our sex life.
要我说我们现在就做 赶快做完
I say we do it right now and just get it over with.
赶快做完吗
Get it over with?
没错
Yep.
只管埋头苦干
Just plow right through.
好吧 我们有一阵没做了
Okay. I mean, it's been a while.
我本来希望能浪漫一点 不过知足吧
I was hoping for a little more romance, but, you know, beggars.
-你听见了吗 -你没听见我就没听见
剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表