剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表
是啊 我也想来点
Yeah, I want some.
毒品幽默 太好笑了
Drug humor-- I love it.
真可惜
Oh, too bad
我得走了 但我真开心你们俩和好了
I have to go, but I'm so glad you two patched things up.
-拜 宝贝 -拜
- Oh, bye, babe. - Bye.
我简直不能更赞同你们俩的关系了
Could not endorse this relationship any more fully!
雪伦 千万别对他放手啊
I mean, Shannon, do not let this one get away, okay?
你们俩得来真的
This is the real deal.
乔乔 乔乔 乔乔 乔乔
JoJo. JoJo. JoJo! JoJo!
我得接电♥话♥
I got to take this.
乔乔来来
Go-go for JoJo.
「乔乔来来」
"Go-go for JoJo."
这孩子是个诗人
That kid is a poet.
省省吧 克莱美 我知道你在打什么算盘
Give it up, Clem. I know what you're doing.
你觉得你要是对乔乔好
You think that if you're nice to JoJo,
我就会不喜欢他
it'll make me not like him.
不
No.
-有用吗 -什么
- Is it working? - What?
雪伦 听着 我只是... 我只是
Shannon, look, I'm just... I'm trying to stop you
不想你犯什么大错
from making a huge mistake.
克莱美 听着 我真的挺喜欢他
Clem, look, I actually really like him,
没错 他之前伤害过我 但他已经有所改变了
and, yeah, he hurt me before, but he's a different guy now.
他现在开始好起来了
He's really starting to get his act together.
我真的觉得
I honestly think that that whole
他把脑袋卡在扶栏里这件事
getting his head stuck in a banister thing was...
给他敲了警钟
it was a real wake-up call for him.
今晚在酒吧有成人礼派对
Yo, just booked a bar mitzvah tonight!
太好了
Nice!
是啊 DJ芝麻百吉饼生病了
Yeah. DJ Sesame Bagel got sick.
我会想死你的 宝贝
Oh, I'm gonna miss you so much, babe.
如果你想来 我能让你溜进来
Oh, I can sneak you in if you want.
-真的吗 -当然
- No way. Yeah? - Yeah.
这工作真刺♥激♥
So, that's exciting about the gig.
做DJ是我的工作 但不是我的热情所在
Yeah, yeah, DJing is my job, but it's not my passion.
你的热情在哪里
What's your passion?
漂亮女人
Pretty women,
尤其是那些知道自己在做什么的成熟♥女♥人
especially older ones who know what they're doing.
我们走吧 晚点见 克莱美
Okay, I'm ready to go. See you later, Clem.
是啊 晚点见 夫人
Yeah, see you later... ma'am.
小雪 你上学快迟到了
Shan, you're gonna be late for school!
我知道 我故意的
I know! That's intentional!
你确定要在她上学之前
You really want to have this conversation
和她谈这事吗
before she goes to school?
她男朋友撩我
Her boyfriend hit on me.
她需要知道这事
That's something that she needs to know.
我完全同意
I absolutely agree.
你确定这和快递员那事不一样吗
And you're sure this is not like the thing with the UPS man?
小雪 昨晚的成人礼派对怎么样
Hey, Shan, how was that bar mitzvah last night?
棒极了 乔乔混了两位大热歌♥手
Amazing. JoJo mixed Jay-Z with "Hava Nagilah"
酒吧顶都要被掀翻了
and the place went meshuggener.
好了 宝贝 我得去上班了
All right, babe, I have to go to work.
你可以吗
You good?
-我没问题 -好的
- I got this. - All right.
怎么了 克莱美
What's going on, Clem?
这很难开口
Well, this isn't easy to say,
但昨天 你离开房♥间去拿外套时
but yesterday, when you left the room to go get your coat,
乔乔 他撩我
JoJo-- he... he hit on me.
克莱美 他也叫你「热辣香草」了吗
Clem, did he call you Hot Vanilla, too? Huh?
好吧 也许咖啡师和快递员 是我搞错了
Okay, maybe I was wrong about the barista and the UPS guy
以及赛百味那家伙 因为我现在知道
and possibly that guy at Subway because I now know
他们就是说「特制潜艇堡」 但...
that "Footlong" Is a thing that they say, but...
相信我 这是真的
Trust me, this happened.
承认吧 克莱美 你这么说
Admit it, Clem. You're just saying this
只是因为你不喜欢乔乔
because you don't like JoJo.
不 雪伦 我这么说因为他撩我
No. Shannon, I'm saying this because he hit on me.
他不是好人 你值得更好的
He's not a good guy. You deserve better.
克莱美 我来告诉你我值得什么
Clem, I'll tell you what I deserve.
我值得一个不把我当蠢货的姐姐
I deserve a sister who doesn't treat me like I'm an idiot.
你总以为你知道什么对我最好 但你并不知道
You always think you know what's best for me, but you don't.
再说了 乔乔不喜欢老女人
Besides, JoJo isn't into old ladies.
至少他喜欢我这一个
Well, he was into this one!
而我不是老女人
And I am not one!
请进
Yup. Come in.
凯撒主任 快请进
Oh, Dean Kaiser. Here, come on in.
让我... 看看我能不能...
Has... Let me, yeah, see if I can get...
该死
Oh, shoot.
-你这里地方不大啊 尼克 -是啊
- It's pretty tight quarters you got here, Nick. - Yeah.
是这样的
Uh, so, hey, um,
我看见你放到我桌子上的婚礼邀请卡了
I got that wedding invitation you put on my desk.
是的 那天对我来说意义非常
Yes, yes, very important day for me,
而我非常希望我的良师益友能够在场
and I really wanted my good friend and mentor to be there.
那很好 但不幸的是
That's really sweet, but unfortunately
那周末我的兄妹会从佛蒙特来看望我
my brother and sister are visiting from Vermont that weekend.
我很抱歉 我也希望我能去
Yeah, I'm sorry. I'd love to be there,
但他们就来镇上一晚
but I just can't leave them alone
我不能让他们自己
on the one night they're in town.
是啊
Yeah...
这样吧 把他们带来
You know what? Bring 'em.
-真的吗 -是
- Seriously? - Yes.
带去你的婚礼
To your wedding?
我的婚礼 是的 我多加几个位置
To my wedding, yes. Let's add a couple more.
越多越好
The more the merrier.
他们会带伴侣过来
Look, they're coming with their spouses.
伴侣 我爱伴侣 我马上也是了 都带上吧
Spouses. I love spouses. I'm about to be a spouse. Bring 'em!
你确定吗
Are you sure?
当然了 都带上 都带上 主任
Yes, absolutely. Bring 'em. Bring 'em all, Dean!
-多谢 尼克 -没事
- Thanks, Nick.- Yeah.
-我很期待 -没问题
- Looking forward to it. - You got it.
好了
All right.
好的
All right.
可恶 该死的
Damn it. Damn it!
所以除了主任和他老婆
So, in addition to the Dean and his wife,
你还邀请了四位他的家庭成员
you invited four members of his family?
你妈会杀了你的
Your mom is gonna kill you.
如果她杀了我 至少能多出一个空位
Well, if she does, that opens up one slot.
雪伦再也不跟我说话了
Oh, and Shannon's never gonna speak to me again,
又有个空位
so there's another spot.
太棒了 有两个位置了
Ooh, that's great. That's two.
我们还能把谁气走
Who else can we piss off?
爸
Oh, hey, Dad.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
我过来想告诉你
I came by to let you know
我需要带个伴去参加婚礼
that I'm gonna need a plus-one to the wedding.
好吧 首先
Okay, but first of all,
你差点没被邀请
you were almost a minus-one.
所以你不能带任何人
So you can bring a no one.
拜托 婚礼很浪漫
Come on, weddings are romantic.
我想和一个特殊的人共度
I want to share it with someone special.
一旦我决定了那人是谁
Once I settle on who that person is.
这是什么意思
Okay, what does that even mean?
意味着我在和某人认真约会
It means I'm seriously dating someone,
同时也在和另一个人认真约会
and I'm dating someone else seriously.
难怪雪伦总找渣男
No wonder Shannon goes for awful guys.
看看她的男性楷模吧
Look at who her male role model is.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
雪伦的男朋友乔乔撩了克莱美
Shannon's boyfriend JoJo hit on Clem.
她
Her?
她对他来说是不是太老了
Isn't she a little old for him?
我觉得他有奇怪的恋老癖
I think he has some sort of weird fetish.
行了 我没到那么老
Okay, I am not "Fetish" old.
剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表