剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表
我知道
I know.
我爸承诺过他会教我 但他从没教过我
My dad promised that he would teach me, but he never did.
他总是有其他事
Something always got in the way,
那个「其他事」一般都成为我继母了
and that something usually became my stepmom.
亲爱的 我很遗憾
Sweetheart, I am really sorry
弗雷迪从没实现过对你的承诺
Freddy broke all of his promises to you.
他最坏了 今天早上
Yeah, he's the worst. This morning,
他跟我说警局让他去做心理疏导
he told me that the police department wants him to have therapy,
他竟然让我问你能不能帮他签字证明
and he asked me if you would sign some form for him.
太不可理喻了
Can you believe that?
让他来找我
Send him to me.
什么
What?
你听见了 宝贝 让他来找我
You heard me, baby, send him to me.
萝丝 不
Rose, no.
你不用因为他是我爸
Just because he's my father, you shouldn't feel obligated
就觉得有义务帮他骗人
to help him with one of his scams.
我会帮他的
Oh, I'm gonna help him, all right,
但不会是他以为的方式
but not in the way he's expecting,
而且在我看到真正的改变前
and I'm not gonna give him that signature
我是不会帮他签字证明的
until I see some actual growth.
祝你好运 但他连衣柜里的大♥麻♥都种不活
Good luck. The man can't even grow the pot plant in his closet.
克莱美 你会因此感谢我的
Clem, you are gonna thank me.
难道你不想在婚礼前和你♥爸♥搞好关系吗
Don't you want to be in a better place with your father before the wedding?
我现在没有每分每秒
Well, I'm not currently seething with hatred
都对他心怀怨恨
every waking moment of the day,
这已经算是我们最好的状态了
so we're kind of at an all-time high.
但会变得更好的 你等着瞧吧
But things are gonna be better, you'll see.
碰巧你眼前的就是全纽约最牛的心理医生
You just happen to be speaking to the best damn therapist in the city of New York.
你应该把这句话印在名片上
You should put that on your card.
天啊 你真印了
Oh, my God, you did.
谢谢你见我 萝丝
Thanks for seeing me, Rose.
这是给你签字的表
Here's that form for you to sign.
这二十块钱是多谢你帮忙
And, uh, here's 20 bucks for your trouble.
这是五块钱
That's a five.
不过谢谢你
But thank you.
让我找找笔在哪儿
Ooh, now let me find my pen.
我现在太忙了 到处丢东西
You know, I get so overwhelmed, I lose things.
你有不堪重负的时候吗
Do you ever get overwhelmed, Freddy?
想得美 萝丝
Nice try, Rose.
骗我谈论自己的感受
Trying to trick me into talking about my feelings.
你别想了
Well, it ain't gonna happen.
是的 因为真正的男人不会谈论自己的感受
Right, because real men don't talk about their feelings.
我理解 大多数男人都是从父亲身上学来的
I understand. Most men get that from their father.
我不是 我从我爸身上什么都没得到
Not me. I never got anything from my father,
除了一头秀发和阅读障碍
except for good hair and dyslexia.
找到了
There it is.
然而没水了 这样吧
And it is out of ink. You know what?
弗雷迪 你先在沙发上坐一下
Freddy, why don't you have a seat on the couch
我再找根笔
while I search for another one.
这么说你父亲是个大混♥蛋♥
So your father was a real jerk, huh?
反正那家伙从不回家
The louse was never home anyway.
电视大厨是我最接近的男性榜样了
Chef Boyardee was the closest thing I had to a male role model.
胖大厨
Fat chef bastard.
听起来你在小时候
Well, it sounds like you had to take care of yourself
需要自己照顾自己
when you were a kid.
你开玩笑吗 我什么都得自己做
Are you kidding? I had to do everything for myself.
有一次... 你介意我把脚放上来吗
One time I-- Do you mind if I put my feet up?
请便
Please.
萝丝真的觉得她能改变老爸
So Rose really thinks she can fix our dad?
她没有其他事来浪费时间吗
Doesn't she have better ways to completely waste her time?
我妈可是全纽约最牛的心理医生
Hey, my mom is the best damn therapist in New York City.
我看到过名片了
Oh, yeah, I've seen the card.
但相信我 你不会想进入那男人的脑袋里的
But trust me, you do not want to go inside that man's head.
里面塞满了谎言 诡计
It's just a bunch of lies, scams,
以及《哈啦舞男秀:憨直舞男》的所有对白
and every line of dialogue from Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo.
-爸 你想要什么 -太伤人了
- Dad, what do you want? - That was hurtful.
但我理解你为什么这么说
But I do understand why you said it.
我在想 在你小时候
So, look, I was thinking, when you were a kid,
我答应了一些事情
I promised to do some things
但我从没实现自己的诺言
that I never got around to doing...
说到这我想起来 你应该去接种麻疹疫苗
which reminds me, you should get vaccinated for measles.
谢谢你了 我都已经得过了
Yes, thank you, I found that out the hard way.
总之 我想起来
Anyway, I was remembering, you know,
凭我自己 回想过去的时候
just, going back through my memories, on my own,
没有别人提醒我
prompted by no one,
有件事是
that, uh, one of those things was
我从没教过你怎么开车
I never taught you how to drive.
所以我想也许我可以带你出去练一练
So I was thinking maybe I could take you out for a lesson.
等等 你想带我出去练车
Wait, you want to take me out for a driving lesson?
是啊 有何不可
Yeah, why not?
我们父女俩联络一下感情
Give us a chance to bond.
这家伙是谁
Who-who is this guy?
这就像丧尸电影反过来
It's like the opposite of a zombie movie.
他被咬了 变成了人类
He got bit and turned into a human.
知道吗 爸爸
You know what, Dad,
这提议其实挺好的
that's actually a really nice offer.
我们明天去吧
Let's do it tomorrow.
你终于有一回♥教♥我♥干♥合法的事 挺有意思的
It'll be interesting to have you teach me something legal, for once.
嗯 我很庆幸我来这一趟
Yeah. I'm glad I stopped by.
常言说得对
It's true what they say.
勇敢迈出步子 就会有好事发生
Good things happen when you put yourself out there.
祝大家有愉快的一天
Have a nice day, everybody.
甚至包括你
Even you.
好了 儿子
Okay, now, son,
如果你能在一个少女面前跳舞
if you can dance in front of a teenage girl...
她们是地球上最众所周知爱评判别人的生物
...the most notoriously judgmental creature on the Earth...
你就能在你婚礼上跳舞
...you can dance at your wedding.
好了 雪伦
Okay, shannon,
你愿否发誓会观看这次舞蹈彩排 并在必要时起哄
do you swear to watch this dance rehearsal and heckle as needed?
沃特 这是我的荣幸
Walter, it would be my honor.
爸 我想我做不来
Dad, I don't think I can do this.
在厨房♥里跳舞是一回事 但在这里
It's one thing in the kitchen, but here,
在客厅明亮的灯光下
under the bright lights of the living room...
压力太大了
too much pressure.
你可以的 儿子
You can do this, son.
雪伦 你准备好羞辱他了吗
Shannon, are you ready to insult?
时刻准备着
Literally always.
预备 五 六 七 八
And a five, six, seven, eight...
你忘记数四了 天才
You forgot one through four, genius.
羞辱他 不是我
Insult him, not me.
这是大都会球队的比赛吗 因为你弱爆了
Is this a Mets game? 'Cause you suck!
这是什么鬼 小鹿斑比在冰面打滑吗
What is this, Bambi on ice?
舞动到底 儿子 舞动到底
Power through, son. Power through.
我内心在缓缓死去
I'm dying slowly inside.
我也是
So am I.
你把手放在方向盘十点钟和两点钟方向 很好
Okay, you got your hands at ten and two. That's great.
别害怕 再多给点油
Now, don't be afraid to give it just a little more gas,
现在车几乎没在动
aka, any gas at all.
我就是有点紧张
I'm just a little nervous.
明白 但我们刚被一只很胖的比格犬超过了
Understood. But we were just passed by a very plump beagle.
好了 你是不是还减速了
Okay, did you just slow down even more?
这可是一台两吨♥重的杀人机器
This is a two-ton killing machine.
那只肥比格犬也是
Well, so is that beagle,
但它至少步履有劲儿
but he's got some pep in his step.
抱歉 老爸 但我只敢开这么快了
I'm sorry, Dad, but this is as fast as I'm comfortable going.
我懂 一步一步来 等等
I get it. Baby steps. Wait.
-天呐 就是那家伙 -什么家伙
- Oh, my God, that's the guy. - What guy?
砍掉那些人头的凶手
The guy that cut off all the heads.
就在那辆蓝色起亚里 跟上他
Right there in the blue Kia. Follow him!
他开得太快了
He's going too fast.
剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表