剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表
可惜 可惜 可惜
Damn, damn, damn!
那我们改成今晚怎么样
Well, then, how about we do it tonight?
-今晚吗 我们好像没... -好啊
- Tonight? I don't think we'd... - We'd love to.
办法拒绝
be able to say no.
我觉得肉豆蔻的劲儿过去了
I think the nutmeg wore off.
压根就没嗨过
Don't think it ever wore on.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
而且现在我的头闻起来像圣诞节
And now my head smells like Christmas.
我们总得找点事做
Well, we got to do something.
这地方酷毙了
I mean, this place is sick.
-我们应该叫以前那群朋友来狂欢 -嗯
- We should get the old squad over and have a rager. - Yeah.
我不太想放纵
I'm not really feeling like raging.
不如玩点温和的吧
Maybe something on the more mellow side,
比如偷一堆购物车
like steal a bunch of shopping carts,
然后通通推进河里
push 'em into the river.
不了 昨晚玩过了
Nah. Did that last night.
你为什么不想搞派对
Why don't you want to have a party? I mean,
怎么了 现在你住进了豪♥宅♥区
what, now that you're living in Fancy Town,
-就觉得你比我们高贵了吗 -什么
- you think you're better than all of us? - What?
才没有
No.
我没觉得我比你们高贵
I do not think that I'm better than you guys.
而且你们在我心目中也没好到哪里去
And I don't even think you guys are all that good.
我以前认识的雪伦会办派对
Well, the Shannon I knew would throw a party.
就像大家预测的一样 你变了
It's exactly what everyone said would happen. You've changed.
变了 不好意思 我才没变
Changed? Excuse me, I have not changed.
事实上 我的辅♥导♥员还说
In fact, according to my guidance counselor,
我甚至更坏了
I am getting worse.
那就证明这一点
Then prove it.
那好吧 如你所愿
You know what? Fine.
来吧 发短♥信♥叫所有人过来开派对
Let's do this. Text everybody and tell them it's on.
这才像话
There's my girl.
-我去搞点啤酒 -你拿饼干干什么
- I'm-a go get some beer. - What's with the cookies?
给我买♥♥啤酒的流浪汉可喜欢吃了
Homeless guy who buys me beer loves them.
真不敢相信
I cannot believe you said yes
你答应和我前女友一起吃晚餐
to having dinner with my ex-girlfriend.
我当时还能怎么说
What else was I supposed to say?
那个字怎么说来着
Oh, uh, what's that word again?
想起来了 「不」
Ah! I remember. "No."
如果你是担心我 没必要
Look, if you're worried about me, don't be.
-我完全不介意 -是
- I'm totally cool and okay with this. - Yeah.
但我很介意
But I'm not cool and okay.
我介意得要死
I'm uncool and un-okay.
大写的介意
Disokay.
介意炸了
Nokay.
放轻松 会很好玩的
Relax. It's gonna be fun.
我从没遇到过你任何一个前女友
I've never met any of your exes.
确实也只有区区五个啦
I mean, there's only five of them.
她们跟白犀牛一样珍贵
They're like white rhinos.
好吧 如果我要放轻松 我得先热身
Fine. If I'm gonna relax, I'm gonna pregame.
我要把这整瓶红酒干了
I'm drinking this whole bottle of wine.
你千万别拦着我
Don't you try to stop me.
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
美极了
You look amazing.
很好 因为我要拿出最佳状态
Good, 'cause I got to bring my "A" game.
你从没说过克里斯丁这么漂亮
You never mentioned that Kristen was so pretty.
在什么情境下会提起这个啊
Okay. And in what situation would that have come up?
「对了 克莱美 我有没说过我前女友超热辣」
"Oh, hey, Clem, I ever tell you that my ex is super hot?"
我说的是「漂亮」而已
Okay, I said "Pretty."
你说得对 这会很好玩的
You're right. This gonna be so fun.
你啤酒乒乓玩得好厉害
Wow, you're really good at beer pong.
我十三岁那年我爸教会我玩的
Yeah, my dad taught me how to play when I was 13.
我们用廉价果汁玩 赢的人有啤酒喝
We used Kool-Aid. Winner got a beer.
真不错
Nice!
雪伦
Hey, Shannon.
埃文
Evan.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
听着像你在开派对
It sounded like you were having a party,
所以我想来个传统的邻里突袭
so I thought I'd do the old neighbor pop-in.
突突
Pop!
行 你能留下 但有个条件
Okay, fine, you can stay. Under one condition.
你得答应我不告诉尼克和克莱美我开派对了
You promise me you'll never tell Nick and Clem that I had a party.
等等
Wait.
你不应该开派对吗
You're not supposed to be having a party?
他们差不多让我发誓不开派对
Well, they kind of made me swear that I wouldn't,
所以这算是个灰色地带吧
so it's a little bit of a gray area.
我可做不到
Wow. I could never do that.
我肯定会觉得很内疚
I'd feel way too guilty.
我为什么要内疚
What do I have to feel guilty about?
他们收留了你 信任你
Well, they took you into their home and trusted you.
但你现在背叛了他们
And now you're betraying them,
像犹大一样
like Judas.
性感的犹大
A sexy Judas.
我是犹大吗
Am I Judas?
姐们 这派对太赞了 你不高兴吗
Dude, this party's so fun. Aren't you glad you did this?
反正我不觉得内疚
Well, I don't feel guilty,
如果你在暗示这个的话 珍妮尔
if that's what you're insinuating, Janelle.
太性感了
So sexy.
你们是怎么认识的
So, how did you guys meet?
我的公♥司♥受聘去起诉克里斯丁的公♥司♥
Well, my firm was hired to sue the company Kristen works for,
在非常不专业的暧昧取证后
and after a borderline unprofessional deposition,
她约我吃晚餐 后面你们就都知道了
she asked me to dinner, and the rest is history.
这听上去... 非常不道德
Wow, that sounds... borderline unethical.
确实如此
Oh, it totally was.
但我们已经谈了八个月恋爱了
But we've now been dating for eight months.
正在考虑同居
We're thinking about moving in together,
只不过有人让她犹豫不决
but someone's dragging her feet.
就是她自己
It's Kristen.
抱歉 但我上次和别人同居的结局不太理想
Sorry, but it didn't go so well the last time I lived with someone.
对吧 尼克
Right, Nick?
你们俩
You guys...
同居过
lived together?
是啊 但你知道 那...
Yeah, but, you know, it was...
没同居太久
it was not that long.
六个月已经很久了
Uh, six months is a pretty long time,
尤其是和一只抢枕头的猪同床共枕
especially when you're sleeping next to a pillow hog.
对吧 克莱美
Right, Clem?
你们就住在我们现在住的地方吗
In the same place that we live in now?
嗯 我很确定我提到过这事 对吧
Yeah. I'm sure I mentioned that, right?
你肯定提到过
I mean... you must have,
因为如果没有 这就太...
because if you didn't, that definitely would be...
渣了
nokay.
大伙 注意了
Okay, people, hi.
简单说一下
Quick announcement:
如果你要吐 去厕所吐
if you're gonna throw up, please do it in the bathroom
别给我吐到钢琴后面
and not behind the piano...
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
布莱恩 你好 玩得开心吗
Hey, Brian, hi. How are you?
你听说过杯垫吗
Have you ever heard of a coaster?
很好 给我用上
Great. Use one.
喂
Hello.
亲爱的 我是萝丝
Hey, sweetie. It's Rose.
萝丝 你好
Rose, hey!
怎么了
Uh... what's going on?
你那是什么声音
What's all that noise?
没什么 就是我正看的一部电影
Nothing. It's just this-this movie I'm watching
讲述人群以及
about crowds and...
在人群中是什么感受
what it's like to be in one.
给我一小会
If you just give me one second,
稍等我一下
I'm gonna put you on a brief hold,
我马上回你电♥话♥ 好吧
and I'll get right back to you. Okay.
剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表