剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表
它不见了
It's gone.
有人偷了我的表
Someone must have stolen it.
你确定吗 沃特
Are you sure, Walt?
手表放在一个上锁的抽屉里
It was in a locked drawer.
会是谁偷的呢
Who could've done it?
我知道了 那个勤杂工
I know-- the handyman!
他之前在我们的卧室
He was in our bedroom
还带着扳手
with a wrench.
什么情况 我们在玩《妙探寻凶》吗
What is this, a game of Clue?
1985年悬疑探案电影
不可能是亚瑟
No way it was Arthur.
他是个善良的老头
He's a nice, sweet old man.
如果不是他 那是谁
If not him, who?
是啊
Yeah.
如果不是他 那是谁
If not him, who?
是啊
Yeah.
如果不是他 那是谁
If not him, who?
雪伦
So, Shannon,
再说一次你怎么得到那双鞋的
tell me again how you got those shoes?
跟你说了 从一个富小子那赢来的
Told you. Won them off that rich guy.
你之前说是个姑娘
You said it was a girl.
对 那是因为之前是个姑娘
Yeah, that's because it was a girl.
现在是个小子了
But now it's a guy.
要知道 现在性别没那么重要
You see, kids don't identify anymore.
他变成她 她变成他
Hes are shes. Shes are hes.
你是大恐龙 翻篇吧
You're a dinosaur. Let's move on.
雪伦 你是不是偷了我爸的手表
Shannon, did you steal my dad's watch?
我
Me?
偷
Steal?
绝不可能
Never.
得了吧
Oh, please.
你十三岁就偷了辆出租车
You stole a taxi when you were 13.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Really.
警♥察♥在她载着一家五口去机场的路上抓住了她
They caught her driving a family of five to JFK.
是啊 那些吝啬鬼都没给我小费
Yeah, and the cheap bastards didn't even tip me.
雪伦 说实话
Shannon, tell us the truth,
否则我们就没收你的手♥机♥一个月
or we're gonna take your phone away for a month.
好好好 行行行 是我偷的 是我偷的
Okay. Okay, okay, fine, fine. I did it. I did it.
太好了 我就知道 我说了是她偷的
Yes! I knew she took it! I told you she took it!
为什么我在庆祝 真是气死我了
Why am I celebrating? I am very angry!
对不起
I'm sorry!
光道歉可不够
Sorry is not gonna cut it.
这严重违背了我们的信任
This is such a violation of our trust.
你怎么能偷我爸妈的东西呢
How could you steal from my parents?
沃特有无数块手表 老兄
Walt has, like, a million watches, dude.
我都偷了两周了 他才发现
I took it two weeks ago, and he just noticed it was gone.
就因为没人发现东西丢了
Just because someone doesn't notice something is gone
并不代表你能偷
doesn't make it okay to steal.
那严格来说 不能怪我
Well, then technically, I can't be blamed,
因为我从不知道这事
because I have never heard that concept before.
雪伦
Shannon.
他们不会发现的
They'll never find out.
我戴了手套 就跟爸爸教我们的那样
I used gloves, just like Dad taught us.
能不能别这么大惊小怪
Can everyone stop being so dramatic?
我把手表送回去就行了
I will get the watch back.
真的吗 怎么做 你都把它当掉了
Really? How? It's at a pawnshop.
你打算怎么赎回来
How are you gonna pay for that?
我去偷一辆出租车 给我三天时间
I'll steal a taxi. Give me three days.
不行 你得改改偷东西的臭毛病了
No! The stealing has to stop.
真不敢相信你会这么做 雪伦
I can't believe that you would do this, Shannon.
就为了一双破鞋
And for a stupid pair of shoes?
它们不仅仅是鞋子 好吗
They're not just shoes, okay?
什么意思
What does that mean?
我不想谈这个
I don't want to talk about it.
怎么了 雪伦
What is going on, Shannon?
只是
It's just...
这个破学校里每个人都有一双这种鞋
everybody at this dumb, bougie school has these,
而且我已经是格格不入的转学生了
and... I'm already the weird new kid--
我猜我只想融入大家
I guess I just wanted to fit in.
我懂
I get it.
我也记得那种感觉
I remember wanting to fit in, too.
所以我去偷了一个脐环
That's how I ended up in mall jail
然后被关进了商场的监狱
for stealing a belly button ring.
商场里还有监狱
There's a jail in the mall?
-超酷的 -嗯 还挺有意思的
- It's awesome. - Yes. It's fun, actually.
听着 这不是借口
Look, this is no excuse.
我很遗憾你觉得自己被排挤了
I'm sorry that you were feeling left out,
但我们现在就去沃特和萝丝家
but we're going to Walt and Rose's right now,
然后你向他们坦白 对不对 尼克
and you're gonna tell them the truth. Right, Nick?
不
No.
不行不行
No, no.
不能去
No.
什么 我们必须去
What? We have to.
我爸妈对偷东西毫不姑息
My parents have a zero-tolerance policy about stealing.
你知道我的表哥埃迪吗
You know my cousin Eddie?
-不知道 -正是这样
- No. - Exactly.
他偷了我爸妈一回
He stole from my parents one time,
就永远被逐出家门
and he was banished from the family forever.
美国著名脱口秀 主持人为乌比·戈德堡
逐出 就像在《观点》上如果有人和乌比顶嘴
Banished? Like one of those old ladies on The View
就会被节目赶走吗
when they talk back to Whoopi?
听着 我们能在他们毫不知情的情况下解决这事
Look, we can handle this without my parents ever finding out.
没错 怪罪到勤杂工的头上
Right. Blame it on the handyman.
我欣赏你的想法 小子
I like where your head's at, kid.
不 我们去当铺把手表赎回来
No. We're gonna get the watch from the pawnshop,
偷偷放回我爸妈家 说我们刚找到
plant it in my parents' place and claim we just found it.
而且你得把钱还给我们
And you're gonna pay us back the money.
好主意 那后两个月的零花钱我就不拿了
Good idea. I just won't take my next two months' allowance.
我们没给你零花钱
We don't give you an allowance.
如果你们给我零花钱
Well, maybe if you did,
就不会出现这种窘境了
we wouldn't be in this predicament.
老天 这里有好多大号♥啊
Man, there's a lot of tubas in here.
我还是不敢相信你偷了表
I still can't believe you stole the watch
还卖♥♥给了个这么不正经的地方
and sold it to a sketchy place like this.
不正经
Sketchy?
老兄 老爸以前每个平安夜都带我们来这里
Dude, Dad used to take us here every Christmas Eve.
称这里是圣诞老人的工作室
Called it Santa's Workshop.
他让我在这买♥♥齐所有的上学用品
He made me get my school supplies here.
我有个带弹孔的午餐盒
I got a lunchbox with a bullet hole.
那年我丢了好多彩虹糖
Lost a lot of Skittles that year.
你们好 想买♥♥点什么
Hey, guys. How can I help you?
想买♥♥一支大号♥吗
You want a tuba?
买♥♥一个 其他的就全送你们
Buy one, get the rest free.
其实我们是来找一块银色的劳力士手表
We're actually looking for a silver Rolex.
看 在那儿 就是那块
Oh, see. There it is, that one right there.
这块表很是精美
Oh, that's a beautiful piece.
当然了 给你四百元
Sure is. Here's your $400.
它现在值一千五百元了
It's $1,500 now.
什么 我们付不起
What? We can't afford that.
抱歉 我一直都想尝试吹一下大号♥
Sorry. I always wanted to try a tuba.
那我就直说了
So let me get this straight.
你买♥♥这块表的时候
You gave this poor,
就给了这个可怜无知的女孩四百元
innocent little girl $400 for that watch
现在要我们付你一千五百元才能把它买♥♥回来
and now you're charging us $1,500 to get it back?
这是一家当铺 女士
This is a pawnshop, lady.
我的售价自然要高于成本
I sell the items for more than I buy them.
这种激进的计划 叫做利润
It's a radical scheme called profit.
两位女士
Ladies,
我想插一句
if I may.
咱们别浪费时间了
Let's cut to the chase.
开出你的底价吧 老兄
Name your real price, my man.
剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表