剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表
You're sick, you know that?
变♥态♥
Sick!
所以你要留下吗
So you're staying?
说的像是我有选择一样
Like I have a choice now.
「我爱你」 谁会说这种肉麻的话啊
"I love you." Who says these things?!
我就会
I do.
我也会
I do, too.
好吧 随便吧
Okay, whatever.
等等 我很擅长这个吗
Wait, am I good at this?
我超级擅长这个吗
Am I, like, really good at this?
姑娘 你简直棒极了
Girl, you are fantastic!
你好 我是来找雪伦的
Hey, I'm here to see Shannon.
抱歉 那是不可能的
Sorry, man, not happening.
老兄 我觉得你不明白 好吗
Bro, I don't think you understand, okay?
她给我发了茄子的表情
She sent me the eggplant emoji.
那基本上跟蝙蝠侠的信♥号♥♥一样
It's basically the Bat-Signal.
如果你不马上给我滚
If you don't leave right now,
我就给你发个切断的黄瓜表情
I'm gonna send you the cut-up cucumber emoji.
再见
Buh-bye.
真是棒极了
That was awesome.
我等不及要跟你一起生孩子了
I cannot wait to make a baby with you.
但那是5到7年后的事 对吧
But not for, like, five to seven years, right?
至少也得等那么久
Minimum.
好吧 我把这事理清楚一下
Okay, so let me get this straight.
你是在告诉我 没人怀孕了
You're telling me that no one is pregnant.
是的 是我同学凯米怀孕了
Nope. Just Kimmie from my homeroom.
但在座的没有人怀孕 如果你问的是这个的话
But no one in this room is, if that's what you're asking.
亲爱的 要不要把苹果派端出来
So, sweetheart, gonna bring out that apple pie?
我们就是为这个而来的
Oh, that is why we are here.
那是她做的甜点中我最爱的
It's my favorite thing that she makes.
是吗 你没苹果派可吃
Oh, really? No pie for you.
但我一直很期待呢
But I was looking forward to that.
你满心欢喜地期盼某件事
Oh, did you get your hopes up for something,
结果却被现实无情地粉碎了吗
just to have them cruelly dashed?
我刚刚就经历了这种事
Cause I did!
失陪了
Excuse me.
妈 你是认真的吗
Mom, are you serious?
我就是认真的
I'm serious!
剧集 | 终归是家人 | 导航列表