剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Uh, thank you for keeping me in the loop, sir.
谢谢你告诉我最新情况 先生
What happened?
怎么了
Eureka's been sold.
他们把尤利卡卖♥♥掉了
And after all that, we still lose the town.
闹了半天 我们还是保不住这个小镇
Yeah, you did everything humanly possible.
你已经尽了人事了
Yeah. Wasn't enough, though.
是啊 但还是救不了它
Eureka's never been about the town.
尤利卡的意义从来都不在于这个小镇
It's always been about the people.
在于我们所有人
You saved them.
你救了大家
So wherever they go,
所以不管他们去了哪里
they are our legacy.
他们都将是我们的延续
Looks like our legacy just got a little brighter.
看来我们的延续有希望了
Grace! Oh, my god.
格瑞丝 上帝啊
Henry.
亨利
What did you do?
你都做了些什么啊
I got my wife back.
我把我老婆救回来了
And I am never going anywhere again.
我再也不会离开了
I'm going to hold you to that.
我也不会让你离开的
The feds received an anonymous tip
联邦调查局收到了一封
in exchange for grace's release.
以释放格瑞丝为条件的匿名情报
It led to Senator Wen and evidence that tied her
这封情报提供了温参议员
to the abduction of the crew.
绑♥架♥船员的铁证
She was being held
她被关在
in a matrix of her own.
自己的模型里
Well, then I'd say it's win, Wen.
那我得说 温 你可真有本事
You are so cute.
你真逗
I try, I do.
还行吧
I'm going to really miss it here.
我会很想念这里的
Yeah.
是啊
Me too.
我也会
I appreciate your cooperation, Mr. Donovan.
多诺万先生 谢谢您的配合
Oh, and of course your help
当然 还要多谢你
reattaching my lower extremities.
帮我重新接上下肢
My pleasure.
不客气
Now do you want to tell me what you're bringing me in for?
能告诉我你这是要带我去见谁吗
Her.
她
Jo?
乔
What are you doing?
你来这干嘛
I'm going with what I feel.
跟着自己的感觉走
I got you something.
我带了样东西给你
Did you now?
是嘛
And I suppose you want me to try this on for you?
我猜你想让我穿给你看看
Something like that.
差不多吧
There was a time when I wanted this so much,
曾经 我心心念念着想拥有这个
but I was afraid I'd mess it up.
但我怕自己会搞砸
I made the wrong choice.
所以做出了错误的选择
I don't want to miss out on us again.
但这次我不想让我们彼此再错过了
So...
那...
what do you say?
你觉得呢
Will you make an honest woman out of me?
你还会相信我吗
In any timeline.
我永远相信
I love you, Jo.
我爱你 乔
I love you.
我也是
I am so sorry,
真不好意思
but I gave away all the champagne already.
没有香槟酒了
Oh, Vincent, do not worry, I am just happy to be here.
文森特 没关系 来你这儿我就很开心
Yeah, anything to toast with is fine.
随便弄点喝的就行
Good.
很好
Because the gentleman outside asked me to pass this along.
门口的那位先生让我把这个送过来
It's Cheval Nuit.
白马庄的黑夜酒
1947?
1947年的吗
Yeah.
是的
Grant?
格兰特
I prefer Dr. Trent Rockwell, sport.
我更喜欢你们称呼我为特伦特·洛克威尔博士
Wha--you--seriously? Why did you choose that name?
什么 真的吗 为什么用这个名字
Well, Trevor Grant's so 20th century, right?
特雷弗·格兰特听起来像上个世纪的名字
Trent Rockwell, I feel,
特伦特·洛克威尔 我觉得
conjures the essence, the entrepreneurial spirit
能让人联想到一个有远见的亿万富翁的
of a visionary billionaire.
本质和进取精神
A billionaire with so much foresight,
而这位很有远见的亿万富翁
he's just sunk his entire fortune
把他所有的积蓄都耗在
into a ridiculous project
一个荒谬并且
with little chance of financial return.
难有财富回报的项目上
What are you talking about?
你这话什么意思
I got a call from Douglas.
道格拉斯打给我
He told me about your funding being cut off.
他告诉我你们的资金来源被切断了
He also gave me a very persuasive argument
他也说了一番极有说服力的话
for keeping the doors open.
想让我保住尤利卡
You bought Eureka?
你买♥♥了尤利卡
Well I am one of the town's founders, after all.
毕竟我也是这个小镇的创立者之一
But before I hand over the keys,
在交出大权之前
I do have one condition.
我还有一个条件
She's married, pal,
她已经结婚了 老兄
So no indecent proposals.
不许有非分之想
No, the current director of G.D. is stepping down,
我没有 动力局的现任主管即将卸任
so naturally he's going to need a successor.
他自然需要一位继任者
Douglas gave me his recommendations,
道格拉斯向我推荐了人选
and I can't imagine Eureka being in better hands.
我相信他是最佳人选
I'd be honored...
我很荣幸[乐意]...
to respect your wishes.
尊重您的意愿
Henry.
亨利
What do you say?
怎么样
Are you ready to change the world?
准备好改变世界了吗
You got a deal. Congratulations.
一言为定 恭喜你
That's great! Oh, my gosh.
太好了 天啊
Cheers!
干杯
Honey? Can you come talk to me?
亲爱的 我们能聊聊吗
It's been quite a week, huh?
真是不平凡的一周啊
Yeah.
没错
Yeah, it's been quite a journey.
更像一段不平凡的旅程
We wouldn't be here without you.
要不是你我们不可能在这儿
Yeah, well,
算是吧
as much as I like to complain,
就像我爱发牢骚一样
there's no place I'd rather be.
我只想待在这里
You sure?
你确定吗
Without a doubt.
确定无疑
Good.
太好了
Because I'd really like our baby to be born here.
我真的很想让我们的孩子在这里降生
Our--
我们的...
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
You're going to be a daddy again, Jack.
你又要当爸爸了 杰克
Can you handle that?
你能胜任吗
I--
我...
Jack, what is it?
杰克 怎么啦
It's just a little deja vu.
有一种似曾相识的感觉
Come here.
过来
I can't wait.
我都等不及了
Well, we'll all fly out for graduation on Friday.
周五我们都会飞过去参加你的毕业典礼的
But...Summa cum laude.
不过...以最优秀成绩毕业
It's impressive.
真让人佩服
We've come a long way together.
我们一起经历了这么多
Yes. Yes, we have.
没错 我们经历了不少
Oh, wha-- high beams, moron.
关掉远光灯 白♥痴♥
Oh, it's--
真是...
Dad, did you just see--
爸爸 你刚看见...
Deal with that tomorrow.
明天再说吧
灵异之城❤尤里卡 告别珍重
五季一个轮回 感谢各位陪伴
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表