剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Someone else's garage door, so you could make a clicker
打开其他人的车♥库♥门 你可以做个遥控器
that, um, could find the control unit.
这样我们就能找到控制中心了
That would totally track the interference.
这样就肯定能追踪干扰源了
Uh, no, actually. Andy said that it would break,
实际上不行 安迪说这违反了
like, 100 laws of physics.
大概100条物理法则
Yeah, well, Andy needs to do another self-diagnosis
好吧 安迪需要再做一次自检了
because this could totally work.
这个办法肯定能行
I mean, yeah, I could tweak a diagnostic array
我能调整检测阵列
to capture the interference signatures and then, ooh, yes,
捕捉干扰特征 然后 对了
then I could just run a spectral density search...
然后我可以做谱线密度搜索...
Clicker. Who says you're not sciencey?
遥控器 谁说你不懂科学
Almost everyone.
几乎所有人都这么说
Henry. Henry!
亨利 亨利
Oh, Allison! I-I'm sorry.
艾莉森 对不起
Uh, so, I went to Holly's lab. Everything's fine.
我去过霍莉的实验室 一切都好
She's fine. Nothing to worry about.
她很好 没什么要担心的
Okay, wait, wait.
好的 等等 等等
Did you see how she was using the bio-printer?
你看见她是怎么使用生物打印机的吗
Yes.
看到了
Does it concern you?
你不担心吗
Just chalk it up to an overeager scientist
只不过是因为她这个科学家
excited to be back at work.
急于回归本行而已
Besides, she's not gonna have very much access to it.
此外 她不太会有机会接触到它
I had it moved off-site for "maintenance,"
我把它转移去做"维护"了
So nothing to worry about.
所以没什么要担心的
Henry's working?
亨利有公事吗
Um, yeah, he was just...
是的 他只是...
That was really...Odd.
刚才真是...太奇怪了
But I-I guess he just needs a distraction.
我想他只是需要放松一下
Why? Whatwhat's up? Question.
怎么了 什么事 问个问题
Could the branium titanic in the dust be affecting Andy
微尘里的"贝硝石"会不会在影响我们
before it affects us?
之前就影响安迪
The barium titanite? Yes, that's what I said.
你是说钡榍石吗 就是那玩意
'cause andy's acting weird.
因为安迪表现得很奇怪
Well, the dust could disrupt the E.M. signals in his processor,
它会中断处理器中的电磁信♥号♥♥
but it's too weak to be affecting the human synaptic cleft.
但很微弱 不至于影响人类突触间隙
Okay, so it affects, uh, communications,
就是说它会影响到通信
Computers, and Andy?
电脑和安迪
Yes, but that still doesn't explain
是的 但还是解释不了
why Henry isn't quite like Henry and why Holly...
为什么亨利举止怪异 为什么霍莉...
Holly? Why do you guys invent this stuff?
霍莉吗 你们为什么发明出那玩意
Jack, there's something strange going on...
杰克 发生了些奇怪的事...
and it's not just about the smart dust.
不只是那些智能微尘
Fargo's got a tracker for the control unit.
法戈造出了控制中心的跟踪器
Let me find the control unit,
等我找到控制中心
then I can get the communications up and running,
我就能把线路恢复
and then we can deal with that.
然后再处理那些事
Okay, be careful.
好吧 小心点
I don't want your brain to get all scrambled too. Okay.
我可不希望你的脑袋也被搅乱 好的
Okay, this is the thing.
是这么回事
See, I like how you see me.
我喜欢你看我的样子
I do. And I like that you respect me,
真的 我喜欢你尊重我
and not just "I'll respect you in the morning" type of respect,
不是那种表面的 骗人的尊重
but real, actual respect...
而是真正的尊重...
Babe, I'm kind of in the middle of something.
宝贝 我这会儿有点忙
But I am running out of time.
但我没时间了
Shaw has taken the evidence to D.C.
肖恩已经把证据拿去华盛顿了
before the smart dust can corrupt the files.
而微尘还没能损坏文件
Yeah, I heard. Don't worry about it.
我听说了 不用担心
No, today. Right now.
不 就今天 现在
Jo, trust me. Leave it alone.
乔 相信我 别操心了
I need your help, and I need you to trust
你要帮我 你要相信
that I'm doing the right thing. Please.
我在做的事是对的 求你了
You know what?
你知道吗
I'm betting the evidence has already been corrupted.
我打赌现在证据已经损坏了
At least anything to do with Henry.
至少是跟亨利有关的那部分
Who said anything about Henry?
谁说和亨利有关了
You think you're dating a moron?
你以为你在和一个白♥痴♥交往吗
You said you wouldn't do it.
你说过你不会做的
No, I said I wouldn't get your hands dirty, and I didn't.
不 我说不会让你亲自动手 我做到了
Now stop asking questions and let me get back to work.
别再问了 让我继续工作
Thank you.
谢谢
Uh, Zane. What?
赞恩 怎么了
I-I...
我...
I've seen that before. When?
我以前见过这个 什么时候
When Holly was trapped in the G.D. Computer, it...
霍莉困在动力局电脑里的时候 它...
Lupo.
卢柏
Carter? Where are you?
卡特 你在哪
I'm at mile...
我在...
Youare you okay? I'm at mile marker 23...
你没事吧 我在23公里路标...
Thank you.
谢谢你
I-I-I'm on my way.
我这就过去
Carter! Hello?
卡特 有人吗
Nope, it's just me.
不是 只是我自己
Carter!
卡特
Where are you?
你在哪
Jo! This way!
乔 这边
Okay, this is so weird.
这也太奇怪了
You mean all the mirrors?
你是说这些镜子吗
Yeah, it's like Zane's dream come true.
是 就好像是赞恩的梦想成真了
So weird.
太奇怪了
Carter!
卡特
Sorry, Jo.
抱歉 乔
Can't help you right now.
现在帮不了你了
Got some things to take care of.
还有事情要去处理
Major, I don't know what else you want from me.
少校 我不知道你还想要什么
You wanted the evidence, we gave it to you.
你要证据 我们给你了
And I just got a call from Justice.
我刚接到司法部的电♥话♥
That evidence didn't exactly get there in one piece.
那份证据已经被损坏了
Well, you have to use a reputable moving company.
那你们得找个靠得住的押送公♥司♥
When I shipped my pinball machines out,
我寄送它们的时候
I got on Yelp, I got recommendations.
我上网搜了 也看评价了
63 digital files were corrupted.
63份电子文件遭到损坏
My people say that data is unrecoverable.
我的人说数据已经恢复不了了
Yeah, we did warn you that the smart dust might affect
我们提醒过你们智能微尘可能会
certain ferro-electric memory surfaces.
影响铁制电子存储器表面
Didn't we? Yes.
没错吧 是的
These files were targeted and erased intentionally.
那些文件是被刻意损坏的
I'm going to find out who did this,
我要找出是谁干的
and I think I know where to start.
我想我也知道从哪开始着手
I expect full cooperation from your security staff.
我希望你的安全人员全面配合
Absolutely.
当然
Jo thinks she saw something like this once before
乔认为她以前见过一次
which was equally creep-tastic.
类似这种超级诡异的东西
Well, what does that look like to you?
你看这个像什么
I'm gonna go with hands.
我觉得是手
No, I mean does it look like someone is trying to get out.
不 我是说它像不像是有人想要出来
Who would send this to Holly?
谁会发这个给霍莉呢
That's what I wanted to show you.
这就是我想要给你看的
Check this out.
看看吧
Those are all the root-level instructions?
这些都是基础级别指令吗
Every line.
每行都是
And see, there's no point of origin.
而且没有来源
Nobody sent it.
没人发过
Well, what is this? I don't know.
那这是什么 我不知道
It could be line noise or interference.
可能是线路噪声或者干扰
No, no.
不 不
It looks like... E.E.G. tracings.
看起来像是... 脑电图
Those are Z-waves.
那些是Z形波
And if then Holly's pattern wasn't the only stuck in there.
如果那时候霍莉不是唯一被困在里面的人
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表