剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Welcome to Eureka.
欢迎来到尤里卡
第五季 第九集
灵异之城
Well, this takes restless leg syndrome to a whole new level.
这家伙的下肢不宁综合征倒是前所未见啊
But they couldn't outrun the long arm of the brother-in-law.
不过也没能逃过妹夫的手掌心啊
Nice.
真会说话
Let's try this again.
重新认识一下
Hi, I'm jack.
你好 我是杰克
Dr. Marcus Blake.
我是马卡斯·布雷克博士
Do you prefer Dr. Blake, or can I call you Marcus?
你喜欢我叫你布雷克博士 还是就马卡斯
I haven't decided yet.
我也没想好
Okay, behave.
好好表现
Marcus is fine. Good.
就叫马卡斯吧 好
Good, because multiple Dr. Blakes would be confusing.
两个布雷克博士容易让人弄混
Well, you should see our family gatherings.
你真要去见识见识我们的家庭聚会
Can't swing a cat without hitting a PHD.
不是博士学位都没有容身之地
Right, Allie?
是吧 艾利
Uh, yes. Overachieving runs in our genes.
是 我们家的娃天生学业都非常出色
Mine too, actually.
其实我们家也是
Just more with sheriffy-type stuff.
就是多是治安类的头衔
So is this typical sheriffy stuff for you, Jack?
所以这就是典型的治安工作吗 杰克
Well, nothing's really typical in this town.
在这个镇上没有什么东西是典型的
But I-- I try.
不过我尽力了
Oh, you do great. Thank you.
你干得相当出色 谢谢
So listen. Why don't we go up to G.D.,
这样吧 我们先去国防部
I'll give you a tour of the new labs
我带你去看看新的实验室
while Jack finds the owner of our restless legs.
留杰克去找不安腿的主人
Sure, we can catch up at dinner.
好啊 那我们晚饭见
All right. See ya.
好 回见
I can't wait.
我都有点迫不及待了
All right, I will see you at home later.
那行 晚点家里见
Come on, Marcus.
走吧 马卡斯
Well, that went well.
气氛还挺融洽啊
Oh, settle down.
给我安静
I adapted a new interface layer to the portable drive,
我在便携式驱动器上使用了新的界面层
but there's always a risk.
但还是有风险
Here we go.
好了
You're sure she was secure for transport?
你确定传输时她不会有事吧
Hey, guys. Oh, man. It feels good to be--
同志们 天呐 这感觉真是棒...
in a garage?
怎么是车♥库♥
That's not even a lateral move.
这连侧向移♥动♥都算不上
Carter found your missing legs.
卡特找到了你丢失的不安腿
Oh, are those for me?
是给我准备的吗
Actually, we've moved past bionic limbs.
其实现在已经不用仿生肢体了
Ladies, gentlemen...
女士们 先生们...
Welcome to Project Habeas Corpus.
欢迎加入人身保护♥法♥计划
Zane, the missing spintronic microprocessor prototype
赞恩 失踪的自旋电子微处理器原型
and the biotable from genetics?
和遗传学实验室的生物桌
Couldn't you space out your requisitions
这么多东西你就不能错开时间拿吗
just to make my job a little easier?
减轻一下我的工作负担
No time. No, we need to do this and do this right.
没时间啊 这事迫在眉睫 还不能出错
Before Fargo finds out.
要在法戈发现之前搞定
So what are we talking here?
你们在说什么
Cloning? Transgenic endoskeleton?
克隆吗 还是内骨骼转基因
Biological fabrication.
是生物制♥造♥
From the cellular ground up?
以细胞作基础吗
Hold on.
等等
You guys are building a living, breathing body?
你们准备造一个活的有心跳的躯体吗
Yes.
正是
By combining a protein emulsion and
通过将蛋白乳胶和
undifferentiated somatic cells,
未分化的人体细胞结合
we can use her DNA profile
利用她的DNA图谱
and print her body on an organic lattice.
将她的身体印到一个生长格架上
Print. Like a photocopier?
印 像复印机那样吗
Yeah, very similar.
是的 很像
Except this ink jet uses living cells.
不过是用活体细胞来充当喷墨
911 from Parrish. More missing equipment.
帕里什的求助电♥话♥ 又有设备失踪了
You're going to need to distract him, Babe.
你要去分散他的注意 亲爱的
We can't risk him taking this to Fargo.
不能让他把这事告诉法戈
Otherwise he might shut us down before we can begin.
否则我们可能还没开工就被法戈否决掉了
Fine. I'm gonna distract Parrish.
行了 我会去搞定帕里什的
All right.
好的
Let's make us a woman.
让我们造个女人出来吧
Thank you, Dr. Blake.
太感谢了 布雷克博士
Your work, on organic computing,
你对有机计算的研究
it inspired my post-doc research.
是我博士后研究的灵感来源
When you're accepting your Nobel, be sure to mention that.
那你发表诺贝尔奖感言时 别忘了带一句
Everyone loves you, it's kind of annoying.
大家都爱你 真是羡慕嫉妒恨啊
Well, don't worry.
别担心
You're still mom and dad's favorite.
你还是老爸老妈的最爱
Yeah, even after I didn't invite them to the wedding?
是啊 即便我没请他们参加我婚礼
That took us all by surprise.
这件事我们都很吃惊
We didn't even know you were dating.
我们连你有男友都不知道
Well, it wasn't exactly planned.
这婚礼也和计划的不太一样
We were about to drown.
我们当时就快被淹死了
Why am I not feeling reassured?
为什么我还感觉不踏实
Sit down.
坐下聊
Listen, it's been a very intense year for Jack and I.
我和杰克这一年来都很不容易
But we were best friends forever and
我们原本是好朋友
we finally found each other. He's great.
最后幸运得走到一起 他人很棒
And sheriffy.
还傻啦吧唧的
Don't be a snob.
别像个势利小人
I'm being realistic.
我在面对现实
What do you really have in common?
你们到底有什么共同之处
He's not exactly Nathan Stark.
他和内森·斯达克差太多
And I wouldn't want him to be.
这才是我想要的
Jack is one of the greatest guys that I have ever known.
杰克是我认识的最好的男人
And, yes, he may have more of an everyman quality
没错 比起内森
than Nathan did, but he loves me.
他确实更普通一点 但他爱我
At least keep an open mind.
最起码你不要对他有偏见
All right.
行吧
Aloha.
你好啊
Dr. Parrish.
帕里什博士你好
Hey, how was the unconventional weapons convention?
你那个非常规武器的会开得怎样
If I see another diversionary devices demonstration,
要是再让我看那种让人分心的设备演示
I'm going to flash-bang myself.
给我块豆腐撞死算了
Well, we uh-- we missed you here.
我们 我们很想你呢
So is there, um, something I can help you with?
所以 有什么能效劳的吗
Zane Donovan's head on a pike would be a good start.
那就提着赞恩·多诺万的头来见我吧
So you've heard.
你已经知道了
The director is clearly blinded by grief.
主任显然是被悲伤蒙蔽了双眼
Installing Donovan as head of Section Five
提拔多诺万为第五区的头
is not only ludicrous, it is a gross miscarriage of justice.
不仅荒唐 还及其有失公允
What's this?
这是什么
I'm keeping a running tab of his infractions.
我一直在监督他是否违反条例
So far, he has violated 22 regulations and
他至此已经违反了22项条例
that has just been this morning.
只不过一个早上而已
Well, that's just...outrageous.
这真是...太过分了
I'm on my way to see Fargo about it, right now.
我准备去找法戈说这事 马上
Actually, you see, I'm the one that deals
其实 我才是负责处理
with rule violations.
违规这档子事的人
So I'm going to take care of it for you.
所以我会帮你解决这事的
Spent weeks in that lab trying to get reliable results.
为了得出可靠结论 我们在实验室待了很久
Vowed we wouldn't come out until we had a functioning model.
还发誓不弄出能运转的模型就不出来
Well, you're here now, so--
既然你在这了 说明
Guess that means it works.
说明我们搞定了
Or you just told everyone it did.
也可能是你这么跟大家说了
I mean, not that you would do that to people.
我是说你不是那种人
You know, I did a whole presentation at Tesla
知道吗 我在泰斯拉高中做的一个展示
based on your research, Uncle Marcus?
都是以你的研究为基础的 马卡斯舅舅
And aced it, I'm sure.
而且肯定异常成功
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表