剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
I feel safer. That's good.
感觉安全点了 不错
Last time we saw each other we had a fight.
上次我们见面的时候还在吵架
Fargo, all couples argue,
法戈 哪有夫妻不吵架的
even virtual ones.
即使在虚拟世界
She's real.
可她是真实的
I don't think I realized how real until now.
直到现在我才发觉她有多真实
Maybe we should just tell Shaw about Holly.
我们也许应该把霍莉这事告诉肖恩
They're gonna find out about her anyway
他们总会在检查电脑的时候
when they examine the computer.
找到关于她的线索
You know what they'll do if I tell them.
你知道我告诉他们这事的后果
They'll study her.
他们会研究她
They'll try to figure out what she is.
他们会弄清楚她到底是什么
No, they'll dissect her.
不是的 他们会解剖她
If I don't tell them,
如果我不告诉他们
Maybe they'll think she's an NPC
他们也许只会认为她是个非受控角色
and leave her alone.
不会去管她
I mean, I could stand never seeing her again
只要她安然无恙
if I knew she was safe.
我可以接受永远不再见她
The D.O.D.'s got our machine in a secure loading bay
国防部在第四区的安全卸货台
in section four.
发现了我们的设备
They're going to wipe the hard drive
他们准备在运走它之前
before they ship it out. They're gonna erase Holly?
清空电脑硬盘 他们要清除霍莉吗
We can't let that happen.
我们得阻止他们
You know a way past the D.O.D. guards
你知道怎么过国防部卫兵
and our shiny new security system?
和我们新装的安保系统这两关吗
Well, you didn't hear it from me,
可别说是我说的
but there may be a way.
但真的有法子
You should see a junction a few meters ahead of you.
再走几米 你可以看到一个分叉口
I'm nearing the junction.
我马上就到分叉口了
The panop system is ready to go online, sir.
潘诺系统已经准备就绪 长官
Sorry. Habit.
抱歉 叫顺口了
Now you have people calling you sir.
现在有人叫你长官了
They wouldn't dare.
他们可不敢这么叫
You know what I mean.
你懂我的意思
Leadership suits you, Jo.
你很适合当领导 乔
I always thought it would.
我一直都这么认为
You miss it?
你怀念吗
Special forces?
那些在特种部队的时光
Oh, this place is plenty special.
这地方真的很特别
Long as it hasn't dulled your edge.
在这这么久没磨掉你的锋芒
Like writing memos?
就像记了备忘录一样
You and Dr. Fargo
你和法戈博士
will be able to monitor all the nodes from here.
要在这里监控所有的节点
So will the D.O.D.
国防部那边也会控制
It still seems kind of big brother for G.D.
它听起来总像动力局的老大
Did you hear about the dark matter pair annihilation
你知道暗物质产生的对湮波
that took out area 51?
毁灭五十一区的事吗
No. Exactly.
不知道 你当然没听过
Didn't happen, thanks to panop.
多亏了潘诺 才没发生
This isn't about spying.
这系统不是用于间谍活动的
It's about protecting people.
而是用来保护民众安全的
That is impressive.
太神奇了
You can see, hear, and detect
你可以观察 探听 及时发现入侵者
intrusions both physical and digital.
数字和实体警报都会拉响
Was that supposed to happen?
这样正常吗
No.
不
What's the problem?
出什么问题了
I don't know.
我不知道
What the hell is that?
那是什么东西
Hit the reset switch.
按下重启键
I'm guessing that isn't supposed to happen either.
我觉得刚才的情况不正常吧
What happened? Wasn't me.
怎么了 不是我弄的
Something scrambled panop.
有东西混进了潘诺
Whatever it was saved me a nasty hack.
不管他用了什么下流手段闯入
But the system will reset in a few minutes.
但系统几分钟内就会重启
Fargo, Panop is down now,
法戈 潘诺被关闭了
But we don't know for how long.
但不知道能维持多久
Zane will buy you as much time as he can.
赞恩会尽可能地为你争取时间
Affirmative.
了解
Frodo has reached Mordor.
弗罗多已经进入魔域[指环王故事情节]
Repeat--Frodo has reached Mordor.
重复 弗罗多已经进入魔域
Fargo, you have to hurry.
法戈 你得快点
The access panel's stuck.
挡板卡住了
Almost got it.
马上就好
How do you know about secret passageways around G.D. anyway?
你怎么会知道动力局周围有密道
You and Carter been playing
你和卡特是不是各自扮演
security guard and sexy cat burglar?
保安人员和性感女窃贼
My lips are sealed.
恕不奉告
Oh, thank you.
真是多谢
Jo put the two of us on mutual full disclosure.
乔搞得咱俩什么都不能告诉对方了
How's that working for you?
你感觉怎样
Some things people are better off not knowing.
天机不可泄露
Got it.
搞定了
I'm in.
我进来了
Precious?
亲爱的
Where are you, my precious?
亲爱的你在哪呢
Fargo. Over here.
法戈 我在这
Hello?
有人吗
Is someone there?
有谁在吗
Fargo, what's happening?
法戈 怎么了
Hearing things, I guess.
我好像听到些什么
Fargo.
法戈
It's kind of creepy in here.
这儿还真有点让人毛骨悚然
Now it's dark and creepy.
现在更是黑灯瞎火了
What are you talking about? Get moving.
别废话了 快行动
Oh. Found it.
找到了
Okay, the drive has an onboard power cell.
好了 硬盘上有块主板电源
Plug it in, and you're good to go.
通上电 你就完事了
Port six. Green light means you've got her.
六号♥端口 绿灯亮表示她的数据传输完毕
Gotcha.
明白
Are you sure the flash drive will work?
你确定闪盘驱动器能管用吗
I don't know.
不知道
We haven't fully decoded Holly's data structure.
我们还没完全破译霍莉的数据结构
I don't understand.
令人费解
We've never had a system failure like this before.
以前还从没发生过这样的系统错误
There. Back up.
好了 备份恢复
Isn't that...
那是...
Fargo.
法戈
Son of a... Panop is back online.
真♥他♥妈♥...潘诺重新启动了
Tick-tock, Frodo.
抓紧时间 弗罗多
Nothing's happening.
毫无反应
I'm going in.
我要进去了
No, no, Fargo. No, you don't have time.
不不 法戈 时间不够
Holly?
霍莉
Holly?
霍莉
Holly!
霍莉
Dr. Fargo,
法戈博士
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
You already wiped the machine.
你们已经把硬盘格式化了
I'm sorry, Dr. Fargo.
十分抱歉 法戈博士
Ms. Lupo, would you please place him under arrest?
卢柏小姐 麻烦你逮捕他
Jo.
乔
You arrested Fargo?
你真的逮捕了法戈
I thought Allison was kidding.
我还以为艾利森在开玩笑
Did she tell you what he's been doing?
她告诉你他干了什么吗
Yes. And I even understood some of it.
说了 其中有些我甚至能理解
Look, we got to fix this.
我们得摆平这事
Can you talk to Shaw, maybe get Zane to do,
你能不能去和肖恩谈谈 也许赞恩可以
like, a computer autopsy or something?
做个电脑尸检什么的
Oh, not you too.
你怎么也这样
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表