剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
We're trying to have a private conversation here.
这是私人对话
Let's just go inside.
我们进去说吧
No. We're talking. So just back off.
我们在聊天 您请回吧
Return to your seat.
回到你的座位上
Or what?
否则呢
And this is from my art class.
这一张是我在美术课上画的
It's my family portrait.
这是全家福
Oh, honey, it's beautiful.
亲爱的 你画得可真漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
You have ten seconds to comply.
你必须在十秒内照办
Oh, hell. What's that?
天呐 出什么事了
Damn.
该死
Here we go. You can't handle me on your own?
竟然还有后援 你自己对付不了我吗
Okay, just take it easy. Five. Four.
冷静点 五 四
Three... Zane!
三 赞恩
Two, one.
二 一
What the hell?
怎么回事
What did you do?
你干了些什么
Zane. His pulse is weak.
赞恩 他脉搏微弱
Zane, Zane, can you hear me?
赞恩 赞恩 能听到吗
Shock sent his heart into v-fib.
休克已经引起了室颤
Zane!
赞恩
Zane, can you hear me?
能听到吗
We're losing him.
他失去意识了
Zane, can you hear me?
赞恩 能听到吗
Zane, can you hear me?
赞恩 能听到吗
Hi, buddy.
嗨 各位
You gave us a bit of a scare.
你把我们吓坏了
At ease, girls.
放松点 姑娘们
Please take Mr. Donovan to the infirmary.
请把多诺万先生送往医务室
Boy, only a few hours
伙计 仅仅过了几个小时
and already finding trouble, you scamps.
就遇到麻烦了 你们可真调皮啊
The Martha drones fired on unarmed civilians.
玛莎向手无寸铁的平民开火
Miss Lupo provoked them.
卢柏小姐激怒了它们
Nah, it's unlikely.
不太可能
The Marthas and I are networked.
我和玛莎是联网的
Got the old incident report right here, Sheriff.
我已经有一份事故报告了 治安官
Why don't you try talking to the people
你宁愿相信那些机器
who actually saw what happened and not the machines?
也不和亲眼看到真♥相♥的目击者谈谈
Well, Allison--
艾利森
Human perception is inherently flawed, Dr. Blake.
人类的感知会有缺陷 布雷克博士
The eyewitness accounts of A.I. Individuals
相比而言 人工智能个体机的目击证词
are far more reliable.
则更加可信
Daddy, what's wrong?
爸爸 怎么啦
Oh, nothing's wrong, sweetie.
没事 宝贝
Everything's fine.
一切安好
We're just sorting things out.
只是有些问题要解决
That's right.
是的
Clearly Dr. Blake is exhausted from her ordeal.
好不容易回来 布雷克博士一定累坏了
Sheriff, why don't you take her home so she can get some rest?
治安官 带她回家好好休息吧
I'm sure she would like to spend
她一定想多花点时间
some time with her daughter.
和女儿在一起
Yeah.
是啊
What about Jo?
乔怎么样了
Well, people's emotions are running high with the return of the crew.
现在人们都在为你们的归来而高兴
I see no need to press charges.
没必要在这时候起诉煞风景
For now.
暂且放过
Thanks. What is that?
谢谢 这算什么事
Let's go.
我们走吧
Trust me, you are going to love working here.
相信我 你们会喜欢在这儿工作的
So are you ready to meet your new team leader?
准备好见你们的新上司了吗
Please.
请吧
Oh, no. Oh, yes.
不是吧 没错啊
Isaac.
艾萨克
Holly.
霍莉
You have not aged a day.
你还是那么年轻
I haven't actually.
那是当然
Dr. Fargo, let me be the first to say
法戈博士 你回来了
how thrilled I am to have you back.
我真是欣喜若狂
Oh, please, you hate me.
少来了 你看我可不顺眼
You wanted my job
一心只想抢走我的工作
and my girl, and you lost.
和我女友 但你败了
I'd say this more than makes up for that.
我是想为那时的事道歉
The worm has turned.
我弃暗从良了
I'm out of here. Time out, folks.
我要走了 到此为止 各位
Dr. Parrish. Yes.
帕里什博士 我在
I expect you to work collaboratively
我希望你和法戈博士 马丁博士
with Dr. Fargo and Dr. Martin.
好好合作
But No buts.
但是 没有但是
But I--
但是我
I want you to adjust your attitude, Mister.
你给我端正态度 先生
Things aren't what they seem.
情况并非是看上去那样的
You're not safe here. Well...
你在这不安全
No one is.
大家都不安全
And if they find this place,
要是被他们发现这地方
they'll come for us.
我们就惨了
I don't understand.
我没明白
They're watching us,
他们在监视我们
but we're watching them.
但我们亦是如此
Them? The D.O.D., Senator Wen,
他们是谁 国防部 温参议员
The Andys.
安迪军
They called off the search, Grace.
就是他们取消了搜查行动 格瑞丝
They made an example of me so they could take over.
拿我杀鸡儆猴 然后自揽高权
But you're back now,
但现在你回来了
and you can help fix this...
我们能一起想办法解决
before it's too late.
在不可挽回之前
This is my house. It's underground.
这就是我家 是下沉式的
Sorry, laundry day.
对不起 今天是洗衣日
I know. I used to live here too.
我知道 我以前也住这
Or I was about to.
该说是差点就住了
So since when is the front door manual?
什么时候前门变成手动的了
Ah, since my smart house got dumb.
自从我家房♥子智商严重退化
Thank you, sweetie.
谢谢 亲爱的
You want to see my room?
想参观我的房♥间吗
Yes, I would love to.
当然 我很乐意
Right, and then bed.
对 然后快去睡觉
Teeth, jammies, you know the drill.
刷牙 换睡衣 你知道的
Can you read me a book tonight?
今天晚上你能给我讲故事吗
There is nothing that would make me happier.
再乐意不过了
I'll be there in a second.
我马上就来
Looks like someone missed you.
看来某人很想你哦
She's gotten so big.
她都这么大了
She's already lost her first teeth,
她已经换完牙了
and Kevin...
而凯文
He sounded like a grown man on the phone.
电♥话♥里听着已经像个大人了
Finals week at Harvard?
哈佛大学的期末考试周
I blinked, and everything changed.
不过是一眨眼的时间 世界全变了
If it makes you feel any better, the terrible twos...
有件事你听了可能会好受点
lasted till she was five,
最糟的两颗牙到她五岁才换掉
which was brutal.
真是可怜
Thank you.
谢谢你
For what?
谢什么
For taking care of my kids.
谢谢你替我照顾孩子
""who are you?" said the caterpillar."
"你是谁呀" 毛毛虫说
"This was not an encouraging opening for a conversation."
语气可不怎么友善
"Alice replied, rather shyly,"
爱丽丝怯懦地答道
""I-I hardly know, sir."
"我不知道 先生
"just at present, at least I know who I was"
今天早上我起床的时候
"when I got up this morning, but I think"
我还知道我是谁呢 但是在这之后
"I must have been changed several times since then.""
发生了好多事 我现在迷茫了"
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表