剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
There must be a better way to say that,
应该还有学术点的解释
but, yes. Just don't get too excited.
不过没错 别太激动
I was still calibrating the sensors.
我还在校准传感器呢
Now, that test responds to Alpha waves,
这项测试对阿尔法波都有效
which we all have,
是人都做得到
being used right now for artificial limbs
已经运用于义肢
or computer interactive devices.
或是人机互动装置上了
This test...
而这项测试...
is the Zeta waves.
对应的是Z形波
Control your zeta waves,
一旦控制了Z形波
and you control the gun.
你就能控制这枪了
Gun?
枪吗
Shouldn't I be on the other side?
我是不是该去另外一边
Well, I think you'll focus better
我想你站在枪口前
if you're on the business end of things.
更有助于集中注意力
Says the guy behind the protective shield.
从站在防护盾后的人嘴里说出来真是可笑
Come on, Jack. Make the paintballs miss!
加油 杰克 让彩蛋改变轨迹
Concentrate! Your Zeta waves are spiking.
集中精神 你的Z形波到峰值了
Almost there. You can do it.
快成功了 你能行的
Dr. Deacon. Sheriff Carter.
迭肯博士 卡特警长
Bad timing? Um, no.
我来得真不是时候 不
We were just finishing up with something.
我们在做收尾工作
I have a list of items for my inventory
我有一张货品清单
I was hoping you could track down.
请你帮忙收集一下
Well, we'll get right on that.
行 我马上着手工作
Maybe I could find it with my mind.
也许我能用意念帮你找找
How would you do that?
你做得到吗
Just kidding. Listen, we'll let you know
他说着玩呢 一旦找到这些东西
as soon as we find your projects, major.
我们会立即通知你 少校
Super.
好极了
I'm very angry with you.
我很愤怒
Zane?
赞恩
You rebuilt a dangerous piece of technology
你重建了一项危险技术
so Fargo could have a cyber girlfriend?
就为了能让法戈能有个虚拟女友吗
No, we still don't know exactly what Holly is.
不 我们还不能确定霍莉到底怎么了
And we didn't want to get anyone in trouble with the D.O.D.
也不希望在我们搞清楚之前
while we tried to figure it out.
有人和国防部扯上麻烦
Okay, listen, if you and I are gonna work,
如果我们要共事
you have to be honest with me.
你必须以诚相待
Okay? Not just when you feel like it all the time.
行吗 别一直独断专行
Honest. Got you.
要坦诚 这点我懂
Now, honestly, babe, I'm a little busy here.
坦白地讲 小妞 我现在有点忙
Okay, Zane, I I'm trying to save Holly.
赞恩 我... 我在想办法救霍莉
Okay?
懂吗
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰了
Time to box that bad boy up, Mr. Donovan.
多诺万先生 这东西该装箱了
Yeah, it's all yours, G.I. Joe.
好 交给你了 特种兵
And those little frown lines you get between your eyes
你生气时 眉宇间的那些小细纹
when you're mad, they're adorable.
让你看起来非常迷人
Honest.
我坦诚吧
Later.
再会
Are you on such friendly terms
你和这儿所有的科学家
with all the scientists around here?
关系都这么好吗
Oh, I'm barely on friendly terms with that one.
仅仅和刚才那个关系好而已
So how does this panop system work exactly?
潘诺系统到底是如何运行的
The nodes provide networked all-in-one security
这是一套网络一体化安保系统
wired directly to G.D.'s main computer system
每个节点都与动力局计算机主控系统直接相连
and linked to the D.O.D. in Washington.
同时与位于华盛顿的国防部相通
Cameras, sensors, data input and output.
摄像头 传感器 所有的数据都在其中传输
They don't miss a trick.
不放过一点蛛丝马迹
I'm surprised that Fargo's okay with these.
法戈居然同意启用它 我很惊讶
In virtual eureka, they had a lot of stuff like this,
在虚拟尤利卡 他们有很多诸如此类的东西
and it wasn't good.
但没用到正道上
Panop might have saved your friends
要是那时有潘诺
from that whole experience.
就可以救你那些朋友了
Wouldn't the director do anything to prevent the loss
你们的主管难道不愿意救他们吗
of someone like Dr. Marten?
比如玛丁博士
You have no idea.
要是能救她 他什么找都能使
What? Is Homeland Security too busy groping people
什么 你们国土安♥全♥部♥忙到连一个电♥话♥
to make a phone call?
都没时间打吗
Hello? Hello?
喂 喂
Well, they were no help.
没人肯帮忙
And now I'll probably get strip-searched on every flight
而且以后我每次上飞机都得接受光身
for the rest of my life. No luck with DARPA either,
搜查了 高级研究计划局那边也没消息
but we still have other avenues to pursue.
但我们还有其他法子
Don't give up hope.
别放弃希望
Thanks, Allison. You're a good friend.
谢谢你 艾利森 你人真好
You really think Holly's in there?
你真觉得霍莉在那儿吗
I know she is.
我知道她就在那儿
Hey, Fargo...
法戈...
Allison, will you tell the traitor
艾利森 你能告诉那个背信弃义的人
that I don't want to talk to him.
我不想和他说话吗
Will you shut up and listen?
你竖起耳朵听好了
I only volunteered to break down that machine
我主动来拆解那机器只是因为
so I could get Holly out. What?
我想救霍莉 什么
How?
你怎么救
I built a partition on the G.D. mainframe
我在动力局的主机里建了一个分区
and transferred her character file into it.
然后导入了霍莉的角色档案
Is that even possible?
这招可行吗
I mean, she's not just a spreadsheet.
她又不是一张电子表格
And thanks.
不过还是谢谢你
Yeah, well, I had to try.
我总得试一下
Damn it.
该死
The partition's empty. What?
分区里是空的 什么
Holly must still be on the photonic hard drive.
霍莉肯定还在光子电脑硬盘里
And now Shaw has it.
现在在肖恩手里
The next item on the D.O.D. impound list
国防部扣押的下一个物品就是
is a frictionless graphene servo.
石墨烯流畅服务系统设备
Right.
没错
Which is a servo...
服务系统设备
Clearly something I've never seen before.
这玩意我以前可没见识过
Hey, what happened earlier with Shaw?
肖恩先前怎么了
Shaw is collecting special projects.
肖恩在收集一些独特的项目发明
The Z-waves the 22 of you developed
从你们二十二个人中衍生出的Z型波
make you a special project.
让你成为这样一个独特的项目发明
And spending a day as a lab rat...
当了一整天实验小白鼠...
Yeah, is better than spending a lifetime as one,
总比一辈子当小白鼠强吧
but, come on, I couldn't move squat.
得了吧 我必须纹丝不动
It's not like I wave my hand and--and--
可不像挥挥手...
things happen.
然后就出状况了
except that.
它有异动
Are you seeing this?
看见了没
Oh, yeah.
看到了
Hey... It's not responding.
它没反应了
Henry!
亨利
What was that?
那到底是什么玩意
Special project, huh?
一个独特的项目发明
I have no mechanical or mathematical reason
从机械和数学两方面来看
for that malfunction.
我都无法解释这次的故障
It had to be you.
肯定跟你有关
What, so I got superpowers...
这么说我现在有...
now? Not so loud.
超能力吗 小声点
We don't want to bring any premature attention to it.
我们可不想吸引别人的眼球
So this is broken.
这东西是坏的
I'll go-- I'll go--
我走了 我走了
The poison gas...
这儿有毒气什么的...
Right, oh, and I'll run some tests.
行 我去做些检查
Oh, and you might want
你最好
to keep your hands in your pockets.
把手插在裤兜里
Good safety tip. Yeah.
好建议 没错
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表