剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Of course.
当然
Henry, are you guys okay? We've been better.
亨利 你们都还好吧 还凑合
All right, we're gonna get you out of there.
好的 我们这就接你们出去
Your predictable overconfidence is
久仰您自负不凡
rather remarkable, Sheriff.
不想竟如此登峰造极 治安官
It's part of my girlish charm.
这是我吸引女性一大♥法♥宝
Andy, can't we be reasonable here?
安迪 我们不能讲道理吗
That would require that we were all being forthcoming and honest.
那我们就必须坦诚相待
But that isn't what's happening here, is it?
但现在情况并非如此不是吗
There it is, the access panel.
接入面板就在那里
Awesome.
好极了
Okay, now we yank the firewalls,
现在我们把防火墙关了
and Zane can hack the system.
赞恩就能黑进系统了
You know, you're kind of sexy when you're heroic.
你逞英雄的时候还挺性感的
What are you doing, Douglas?
你在干什么 道格拉斯
I've known you a long time.
我们认识很久了
And I don't care what your programming says.
我不管你被控制成什么样
I know that, deep down inside,
我知道 在你内心深处
you wouldn't want to hurt anyone.
你不想伤害任何人
You're right, Sheriff.
没错 治安官
I want everyone to be safe.
我希望每个人都平安无事
Yeah.
是
And this is the only way.
这是唯一的办法
Firewalls are almost down.
防火墙就要搞定了
Upload is ready to go.
已经准备好上传了
Now we just watch out for any of our A.I. Friends.
现在就剩小心应付人工智能朋友们了
Found one.
出现一个
Zane.
赞恩
The firewalls are still up.
防火墙还没倒
Okay, what do we do?
我们怎么办
Here, take this.
拿着这个
What now?
然后呢
Now we run.
然后逃命
Yeah.
好了
Stop, Douglas. You're hurting me.
停下 道格拉斯 你弄疼我了
Almost there.
就快好了
Andy, you don't have to do this to them.
安迪 你没必要给他们洗♥脑♥
You're right.
你说得对
I'm going to do it to all of you.
我是要将你们所有人洗♥脑♥
Here's Andy!
安迪来了
Oh, god!
天啊
He's coming. Faster.
他就要过来了 快点
Hold it! Hold on!
挡住他 坚持住
One more second!
再等一小下
Missile lock.
导弹锁定
Missile lock!
导弹锁定
It's gonna be close.
一定会很惊险
I can't believe you thought appealing to my emotion would work.
真想不到你们竟想用苦情戏打动我
Actually, we didn't.
事实上 我们没那么想
Last one.
最后一个
Got it!
拿下
That's it. That's it.
搞定了 搞定了
Checkmate.
将军
But the good news is, you won't hold it against me.
好消息是这招对我没用
That was so creepy.
刚才太吓人了
It worked.
成功了
As my first official act as director of GD,
作为动力局局长 我的第一项正式措施
I am reinstating all astraeus crew members to their previous posts,
让所有阿斯特赖奥斯船员官复原职
and Jo Lupo as my head of security.
并任命乔·卢柏将作为安全主管
We have our town back!
我们赢回了小镇
Um, excuse me, sir,
打断一下 先生
what about the rest of us?
我们其他人怎么办
Right. Well, once you've completed your neuro-recalibration,
哦对 等你做完了神经校对
we'll talk.
我们再谈
That sounds super, boss.
老大英明
I kind of like Isaac better this way.
我似乎更喜欢这样的艾萨克
Yeah, me too.
我也是
It's good news, huh?
这是好事 对吧
Yeah.
是的
Yup. Back to normal.
对 回归正常了
Look, Zane, I know that you're upset with me.
赞恩 我知道你生我气
But I really, really hope that we can be friends.
但是我非常非常想和你做朋友
Yeah, I know you do.
我知道
Look, I respect the fact that you're with Carter,
我明白你和卡特已经在一起了
But I can't help but wonder what might have been.
但我忍♥不住琢磨为什么会这样
So friends might take a while.
所以做朋友的事还是等等吧
Yeah.
好吧
So what do you want to do?
你想怎么样
We'll figure it out, you know.
我们会解决的
It's gonna be hard and complicated.
这事肯定会很复杂难办
But you and Jo are together, and...
但你和乔已经在一起了 而且...
She's in Jenna's life now,
她是吉娜生活的一部分
and I can't take that from her.
我不能取而代之
I'm really sorry, Allie.
我真的很遗憾 艾利
Me too.
我也是
But we're gonna-- we're gonna work this out.
但是我们...我们会解决这件事
Jo and Jenna are on their way home.
乔和吉娜在回家的路上了
Would you like to join us for dinner?
你想不想和我们一起吃晚餐
I think that would be great.
我很乐意
Thanks.
谢谢
I'll go get the food started.
我去准备晚饭
She's crying.
她在哭呢
Because everything she's experiencing
因为她经历的所有事情
feels absolutely real to her.
对她来说都是真实的
She's emotionally invested in the reality
她全身心沉浸于
she's just helped create.
她参与创造的世界中
They all are.
他们都是如此
The greatest minds in Eureka are working for us now.
现在尤利卡的天才们都在为我们干活
and they don't even know it.
却毫不自知
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表