剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Or maybe something else is trying to get out.
或许是里面有东西要出来
Something else from the matrix? That ain't good.
模型里有其他东西 这可不妙
Yeah, but if something else got out,
没错 如果有东西跑出来
We would know about it, right?
我们会知道的 对吧
Smart dust.
智能微尘
What does this have to do with smart dust?
这和智能微尘有什么关系
What if the smart dust isn't out of control?
如果智能微尘并没有失去控制
What if someone else is controlling it,
如果是有人控制了它
using it to knock out communication?
用它破坏了通讯系统会怎么样
All right, but why?
好吧 但是为什么呢
So that we can't talk to each other.
那样我们就不能相互通信了
So that we can't put the pieces together.
那样我们就没法搞清整个事件
Come on, Carter.
快点 卡特
Zane Donovan.
赞恩·多诺万
Yeah, may I help you?
是 什么事
You're under arrest for obstruction of justice
你因妨害公正
and destroying evidence. Excuse me?
和损毁证据而被捕 什么
Jo, take him into custody.
乔 逮捕他
Jo, what are you doing?
乔 你在干什么
Take him to holding. Jo, what is going on?
带他走 乔 怎么回事
Let me handle it, Allison.
让我来处理 艾利森
Hey, Fargo, I think I found your missing... toy
法戈 我想我找到了你丢的... 玩具
Fargo?
法戈
Wake up. Jo, Jo.
醒醒 乔 乔
We got a p...
我找到...
Now we're even.
现在我们扯平了
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表