剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Fargo, we're cutting it close.
法戈 我们正在关闭电源
How much time do we have?
还剩多少时间
15 seconds, give or take.
十五秒左右吧
Ten...Nine... Eight...Seven...Six...
十 九 八 七 六
Five...Four...
五 四
Three...
三
Two...
二
One.
一
Still here.
我们还在嘛
Never happier to be wrong.
从来没为自己的判断失误这么高兴过
Never happier.
从来没有
Nice work, sheriff.
干得漂亮啊 治安官
Well, sure beats a B-plus.
至少可以得个B+吧
Good to see you back in your office.
很高兴看你回到办公室
And out of your infirmary.
能离开你的医务室也不错
Jo, listen,
乔 听我说
I messed up.
是我的错
Jack didn't remember that conversation,
杰克不会记得那场对话
because he wasn't the one having it, it was me.
因为当时不是他 是我在他身体里
But I suppose you've already guessed that.
不过我想你也猜到是那样了
When he said that he operated on himself,
他说他重新做回自己了
yeah, I had a feeling.
是 我想到了
Allison, I--
艾利森 我
How could you do that to me?
你怎么能那样对我
To be fair, when you came in,
公平点说 你进来的时候
I told you we had swapped again.
我跟你说过我们又交换灵魂了
I did't mean to lie.
我本来不想骗你的
But the moment I started talking
但我一张口
You knew that I did't understand that.
你就知道我并没理解你的意思
You could have just said something more.
你应该再解释一下的
I know, I should have.
我知道 我应该多说几句的
It's just, when I was plugged in,
只是我被接入系统的时候
what I experienced was so real, Jo.
我经历的一切都太真实了 乔
I had to accept that you and Jack were together.
我不得不接受你和杰克在一起的事实
It was crushing,
这打击太大了
But it made sense somehow,
但是那样好像也挺合适的
so when you admitted that you thought about it, I panicked.
所以你承认自己曾那样想过 我就慌了
I admitted just so it wouldn't become a thing.
我承认是因为我希望不要弄假成真
I know, and I know that it's not rational.
我知道 我也知道我是冲动了
I was wrong for not saying anything.
什么都没告诉你 是我的错
I'm so sorry, Jo.
真对不起 乔
Really.
真的
No, yeah, no, I will, I will, I will.
不 是 不 我会的
Yeah, absolutely.
当然
Yeah, I'm glad I did, too.
我也很高兴自己那么做了
I love you, too.
我也爱你
That was, uh, Fargo?
你在跟 法戈说话吗
No, absolutely, yeah, right. Yeah.
当然不是 是吧
No, Grace.
是格瑞丝
She...
她
She said she misses me.
她说她想我
I never doubted it.
那是肯定的
I was afraid to call,
我不敢打电♥话♥给她
Because I thought maybe she didn't want me to.
因为怕她不想让我打
Not another disaster, then.
看来结果还不错
We're not out of the woods... Right.
我们还没脱离险境呢 是啊
Just, you know. All right.
你明白的 是的
Power is restored, E.M. shields are up,
电源恢复了 电磁防护建立起来了
and PR is spining the missile detonation
公♥关♥部那边发话说导弹引爆
as a defense systems test.
只是一次防护系统测试
Nice work.
干得漂亮
So, where's Dr. Disaster?
灾难博士去哪里了
Packing up his office. Strangely calm about it.
他在收拾办公室 平静得有点诡异
Said it seemed like the logical outcome.
他说这是符合逻辑的结果
Where's Zane?
赞恩在哪里
I don't know, off somewhere trying to figure out
我不知道 大概在哪里想着
how to make my job more difficult.
怎么样才能让我更难做
I would't assume that.
我可不那么想
Look, I know he's been
我知道他一直
messing with Beverly's computer of doom.
在折腾贝弗利的电脑
Because I asked him to.
因为这是我让他去做的
Do I want to know what it is that you two are working on?
知道你俩做的事会不会让我犯难呢
As your boss, I'd rather maintain
作为你的上司 我宁可让你
your plausible deniability,
保持推脱责任的权力
but just know,
但是你要知道
Zane wasn't being a jerk. He was doing it as a friend.
赞恩不是在犯傻 是出于义气才这么做
Okay, the jarlsberg fondue.
来 尝一口爵士堡乳酪
All right, all right, and you can try this...
好吧 好吧 那你尝尝
Cocktail sausage with the spicy mustard.
鸡尾酒香肠配辣味芥末
It's interesting. It's savory.
这味道真神奇 很好吃
So this party, are we asking for disaster?
我们是想把这次聚会搞砸吗
So are we leaning toward a theme?
你们现在有确定什么主题吗
"Apres-ski fondue buffet," or "Take me out to the ballpark?"
"滑雪后奶酪自助餐" 还是"带我去球场"
I was thinking of something a little simpler.
我觉得还是简单点吧
Yeah, I mean, I'm a big fan of Jenna's cheese curls,
是啊 我可喜欢吉娜的奶酪卷了
with the bouncy castle. Actually,
配上充气城♥堡♥ 是啊
sounds good.
听着就好吃
I'll get right on that.
我现在就去准备
Or maybe something just like this.
或者就这样也行
Yeah.
是啊
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Look, I know it's not like me,
我知道这不像是我的风格
but I would like to make a toast.
但我想说几句祝酒词
I'd like to say congratulations to my very best fried
我要跟我最好的朋友说句恭喜
for persuading a highly-intelligent woman
他说服这样一位绝顶聪明的姑娘
to marry him anyway.
嫁给他
To Jack and Allison.
敬杰克和艾利森
Here, here.
祝贺他们
Here, here!
祝贺他们
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Holly?
霍莉
Holly!
霍莉
Don't you dare disappear on me like that again!
你再敢消失一次试试
Sorry about that.
真对不起
Apology accepted.
原谅你了
Oh, and you owe me additional apologies for the dragon.
对了 你还得为那条龙的事再道一次歉
I was right. So not real.
我说对了 它不是真的
You were right about everything.
你说的一切都是对的
I really should have listened.
我真应该听你的才是
I would have ever let you out of my sight.
我再也不会让你离开我的视线了
It's okay. You came back.
没关系 反正你回来了
I'll let you make it up to me later.
我晚点会让你补偿我的
You have no idea how much I wish I could.
你真不知道我有多希望我能补偿你
You can't pull me out, can you?
你是不是没法带我离开了
Um, I'm sorry.
对不起
You did't make it, Holly.
你没挺过来 霍莉
So weird.
真奇怪
I don't feel dead.
我都感觉不到我死了
That does explain why I haven't peed in a month.
怪不得我一个月都没去过厕所
Wait, are you really here,
等等 那你真的在这里吗
or am I just projecting you
还是因为我死后还在想念你
because I miss you in the afterlife?
所以制♥造♥出了你的幻象
Oh, no, I'm really here, I'm...
不是不是 我真的在这里 我
Okay, good.
那就好
So does that mean you want to keep seeing me?
那是不是说你还想一直见到我
There's nothing I want more.
这是我最想做的事
So...
那么
What happens next?
接下来会怎么样
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表