剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Previously on Eureka...
《灵异之城》前情提要
I think I need to go away for a while.
我想离开一段时间
Holly?
霍莉
Did I scare you?
我吓到你了吗
You're out, and you're here.
你出来了 你到了这里
She's dying again.
她又要消失了
Gentlemen.
先生们
Henry and Zane think this bio-printer thing
亨利和赞恩认为这个生物打印机
could actually print you a body.
确实可以起作用
Marry me, Jack. Right now.
我们结婚吧 杰克 现在
I think she might like a ring at some point.
但我觉得她还想要枚戒指
Cancun? No.
坎昆[位于墨西哥] 不对
Bali? No.
是巴厘岛[位于印度尼西亚] 不对
It's Fiji, isn't it?
那肯定是斐济[太平洋西南岛国]了 对吧
You'll see, you'll see.
你会知道的
I can't believe you planned this.
真不敢相信你能想出这个
Yeah, I am awesome.
没错 我就是这么厉害
So is it, like, right on the water?
所以是住水屋之类的地方吗
Ah, only steps away.
只有几步之遥
Jack, the airport is the other way.
杰克 去机场应该走另一条路吧
I know.
我知道
We're here.
我们到了
We're where?
这是哪
Our honeymoon cottage.
我们的蜜月小屋
Great, huh?
不错吧
Surprise!
惊喜
It--Jack, you said we were going
杰克 你不是说咱们要去的地方
to go somewhere private and romantic.
既隐蔽又浪漫
Yeah, and it's just ten minutes out of town.
对 而且这里距离小镇只有十分钟车程
Okay, Jack, seriously. What is this?
杰克 说真的 这到底是什么东西
This is our home away from home.
是我们的第二个家
I guess it--it was Sheriff Cobb's cabin,
我猜这以前是为科布治安官的私人小屋
and I got it apparently when I got the job.
而我一上任它就成了我的
I hadn't an occasion to use it until now, but...
在这之前 它都没有出场机会 不过
I thought we were going to a resort in Fiji.
我还以为我们会去斐济岛度假的
Well, I heard that you love my rugged everyman quality.
你说过喜欢我平凡朴素的品质
I don't remember saying, "Rugged."
我不记得我有说过"朴素"哦
But this definitely is.
不过现在看来的确是这样
I know it needs some work.
我知道它需要清理
but I've been fixing it up,
但我已经对它进行了一些修缮了
And I want you to choose the details.
我希望一些细节方面的事你来决定
So you want me to work on my honeymoon?
你要我在蜜月的时候工作
no.
不
It's nesting.
我们在共筑爱巢
I also brought wine, and--and champagne,
我还带了果酒 还有...香槟
and a gourmet gift basket from Vincent.
还有从文森特那要来的美味佳肴
It's--Its, uh...
绝对...
It's going to be fun.
绝对会很有趣的
You put a lot of thought into this, didn't you?
你对此花了很多心思吧
I did. Yeah.
没错
Look, Allie, um...
听着 艾利
my first marriage failed because
我第一次婚姻的失败是因为
I didn't put down roots.
我没有安家落户 过稳定的生活
I'm not going to let that happen again.
所以我不会再重蹈覆辙
And this...
还有这个...
is how we're going to build a future.
将指引我们去创造属于我们的未来
Jack.
杰克
They're perfect.
它们真是完美的一对
Our trip lasts a week.
我们的蜜月时间只有一周
And this is going to last a lifetime.
而幸福却会持续一辈子
I guess Fiji can wait.
我觉得斐济之行可以再等等
Better speak up now if you want anything changed.
如果你想要改变什么最好现在就说出来
Oh, I'm not picky.
不 我很安于现状
Two arms, two legs.
两只胳膊 两条腿
A face would be nice.
再加上一张脸就不错了
Oh, your face is the last thing to get bio-printed.
你的脸最后才会被打印的
So Holly's z-waves will act as a bridge
霍莉的Z形波就是一个纽带
from her neural pattern on the memory lattice
把她记忆格上的神经模式
to the photonic microprocessor in her new brain.
传输到她新大脑中的光电子微处理器上
And as soon as the body's complete,
只要形成了一个完整的躯体
then we can start the transition.
我们就可以开始转化
Yes, but once we begin,
是的 但一旦开始了
We can't reverse the process or we'll lose
就不能逆转当前进程 否则有关霍莉
what's left of Holly for good.
其他的数据 就会永久丢失
Well, then it has to work.
没错 所以这次只许成功 不许失败
Grace, thanks again for being here.
格瑞丝 再次感谢你能来
We couldn't have done this without you.
没有你我们肯定做不来
How could I stay away?
我又怎么能袖手旁观
Well, you know, when you transfer someone's digital consciousness
没错 想要把人的数字意识
to an organic form, you get the expert.
转移到一个有机形态中 那你可找对人了
Now me, um, I'm just glad you're home.
我很高兴你回来了
Me too.
我也是
Holly, Fargo, we're almost there.
霍莉 法戈 快要完成了
One body, coming up.
一个身体 要诞生了
I'll take mine well done, please.
完整的我就要新鲜出炉了
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
It's...
这就是...
It's...
就是...
Me.
我嘛
第五季 第十集
灵异之城
It's, uh--
有点...
It's got character.
有点像模像样了
Right? I mean--I mean, you see the potential.
对吧 看到这房♥子的潜在魅力了吧
I see moss.
我看到的只有苔藓
And that scrapes right off. Here. Come here.
马上就让它们消失 过来
I want you to choose a color for the main room.
你来为主卧室挑个颜色
Are there other rooms to paint?
还有其它房♥间要粉刷吗
Not yet, no. But we can expand eventually.
暂时没有 不过到时我们可以即兴发挥
Jack.
杰克
This place is charming.
这个地方太迷人了
Really.
真的
But I think it might be easier if we started from scratch.
不过我觉得从零开始或许会更容易些
Mean like, "Tear it down"?
你的意思是"拆掉它"
Listen, the engineers at G.D.
动力局的工程师可以
can design a pop-up cabin
根据我们的具体说明
to our exact specifications.
帮我们设计一个弹出式小屋
No paint required.
不需要粉刷
Yeah, but where's the romance in that?
是没错 但还有什么浪漫可言呢
I want us to polish this diamond in the rough
我是想通过我们的双手
with our bare hands.
让这个破旧的小屋焕然一新
Okay, well, can I at least get some gloves
好吧 至少让我戴副手套
or a hazmat suit?
或者穿件防化服吧
Right. Yes, great.
好的 棒极了
And you know what, use your imagination.
还有 你要发挥你的想象力
See, this place...
这个地方
is a palace.
就是一座宫殿
I mean, if you look past the mil--
我是说 如果你看...
You need any help, Your Highness?
需要帮忙吗 殿下
You okay? Yes, oh, yeah.
没事吧 没事
It's a safe.
有个保险箱
Wow. Buried treasure.
藏宝啊
Great. Now we can buy a new floor.
很好 我们有钱买♥♥新地板了
Yeah.
没错
Let's crack this puppy open.
把这东西砸开来看看
Yeah, that's, uh, really high-tech.
真高科技
Oh, I don't need high-tech. I'm old school.
我可不要高科技 我很保守的
Jack, it's titanium. That's not going to work.
杰克 这是钛制的 你这样是没用的
yeah, good job, old school.
干得漂亮 老顽固
I was just marveling at the significance
我一直都在惊叹我们这一尝试
of what we are attempting.
所具有的重要意义
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表