剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Right.
没错
He can run, but he can't hide.
它可逃不出我的手掌心
Talk to him.
去和他谈谈吧
Yeah.
好吧
So how permanent is Dr. Marten's memory loss?
玛丁博士要失忆多久呢
Well, it's hard to say.
很难说
Her brain is a photonic plasma processor
她的大脑是台植入生物打印身体内的
married to a bio-printed body.
光子等离子处理器
She is one of a kind.
她是独一无二的
She certainly is.
没错
But I am concerned about that injury.
但我在担心你的伤口
The DNA scans show that
DNA扫描结果显示
your burn is actually a microderm incision
你的烧伤在亚原子水平上
at a subatomic level.
其实是个微创
Essentially, you had a layer of your skin sliced off.
本质说来 就是你的皮肤被削去了一层
Wormholes shouldn't do that.
虫洞可没这么大本事
Unless two wormholes were intersecting.
除非是两个虫洞交叉了
And potentially bisecting
很有可能会把穿过它们的
whatever passes through them.
所有东西都一切为二
Stop that mutt!
快抓住那只笨狗
Lojack!
罗杰克
I've got treats.
我有东西给你吃哦
Jack, where are you?
杰克 你在哪里
Tracking runaway wormholes and lab animals,
我正在追踪乱跑的虫洞和实验动物
you know, like you do.
和你做的事差不多
Well, things are worse than we thought.
事情比我们想得还糟糕
Wormholes are starting to intersect.
虫洞开始交叉了
See, this is why we're being shutdown.
你瞧 这就是要关闭小镇的原因
Bad dog. Bad dog, bad dog! Lojack!
坏狗狗 坏狗狗 罗杰克
What is that?
那是什么
That's Andy.
是安迪的手
Where is the rest of him?
那他身体的其他部分呢
Hey, bud.
你好 伙计
We've been finding pieces of you all over town.
我们还在小镇各处找你的残余肢体
Hey, boss, um, could you call SARAH
老大 你能给莎拉打电♥话♥
and tell her I'm okay?
为我报平安吗
I don't want her to be traumatized.
我不想让她遭受精神折磨
Excuse me, uh, what about me?
对不起 那我怎么办
Hi.
你们好
This landed in the middle of Cafe Diem.
这个就掉在餐厅里
I don't think people are hungry anymore.
我想人们不会再有胃口了
Thanks, Dr. Marten, I've been looking for that.
谢谢 玛丁博士 我一直在找它
Jack, Andy's endoskeleton is made of hardened titanium.
杰克 安迪的骨头是由硬钛制成的
If the intersecting wormholes did this to him--
如果真是交叉虫洞害他有如此下场
Yeah, then guess what it's going to do to people.
没错 不难想到普通人遇到它会怎样
I got you. We'll tell everyone to stay put
我懂了 在修复这个问题以前
until it's fixed.
我们会告诉所有人待在原地
Okay, please, be careful.
好 你一定要小心
The careful-est.
会"狠小心"的
Oh, yes, I know, it's not a word.
我知道 那不是一个词
Buddy, just hang in there, okay?
小伙 坚持住 好吧
We're going to get you fixed up.
我们会修好你的
Thanks, boss. All right.
谢谢 老大 好吧
It's sweet Andy has someone who cares about him so much.
有人如此关心安迪真令人欣慰
Yes, it is. You do too, you know?
是的 也有人关心你 你知道吗
You really think so?
你真这么认为吗
Absolutely.
当然啦
I was talking about Fargo.
我说的是法戈
Oh. Yeah, right, I--
没错 我...
I was also talking about Fargo.
我也是在说法戈
There you go, darlin'.
亲 您慢用
Hello, Henry.
你好 亨利
Got your message.
收到你的留言了
Thank you for not bringing in Jo's tactical team.
谢谢你没把乔的战术小分队带来
Well, you wouldn't be here if I had.
我要那么干♥你♥就不会来了
True.
没错
So why are you here?
那你为什么找我
Grace.
因为格瑞丝
To help Grace.
帮助格瑞丝
And here I thought maybe you came to help me.
我以为你是来帮我的
But I guess that was another timeline, huh?
我想那是另一条时间线的事吧
Yeah, I still can't believe I ever helped you.
我还是不相信我竟然帮过你
I told you before, Henry,
我以前告诉过你 亨利
Philosophically, you and I are not that different.
从哲学上说 我们俩差不多
We both wanted Eureka to live up to its promise.
我们都希望尤利卡能实现它的初衷
It failed.
它失败了
So you asked us to commit treason,
所以你要我们背叛
and we just... signed right up.
我们就... 妥协了
I asked you to think about the greater good.
我是请你考虑大多数的利益
Grace may go to prison.
格瑞丝可能会进监狱
I am very sorry to hear that.
我很遗憾
Then help her.
那就帮帮她
For old times' sake.
看在过去的份上
Fargo, get up.
法戈 起来
Eureka is about to be destroyed by a network of wormholes.
尤利卡快要被铺天盖地的虫洞毁了
Yeah, tell me about it.
这还用你说吗
But I convinced them to give us an extra day,
但我说服了他们宽限我们一天
so we can salvage the situation.
让我们挽救局面
I think she meant actual wormholes.
我想她说的是真的虫洞
Okay, look, I stopped the movers,
好了 我让搬运停了
and they're not going to take anything until we fix this.
在我们搞定之前 他们不会再搬东西
Okay, well, did you do a tech inventory?
你有没有对各项科技做清点
My team checked all the equipment containers.
我的人检查了所有设备
None of those projects could be the cause.
不是这些项目引起的
Guys, I can't find Henry. I'm worried.
大伙 我找不到亨利 我很担心
Uh, yeah, I don't think he's in town anymore.
我想他已经不在镇里了
Well, don't you think we should get him?
你不觉得我们应该找到他吗
I think he--
我想他...
What did you do? What did you do?
你做了什么 你做了什么
Nothing, nothing. Okay, I--
什么都没有 好吧 我...
Look, he wanted to help Grace, so I pulled some information
他想帮格瑞丝 所以我从数据流中
off the data stream so he could check into it, that's it.
提取了些信息让他去查 就是这样
Uh, do you mean the quantum teleportation data stream?
你是说远程量子传输数据流吗
Wha-- quantum teleportation--
什么... 远距离量子...
That sounds a lot like wormholes, right?
听起来很像是虫洞 对吧
Nice, dad.
说得好 爸爸
Thanks. I pick stuff up.
谢谢 我活到老学到老
Guys, that can't be the cause,
大伙 原因不可能是那个
That system has a quantum-field stabilizer to prevent
那套系统有一个量子场稳定器
that kind of thing from ever happening.
绝不可能让那种事情的发生
Had a stabilizer.
是曾经有个稳定器
It was on the first truck this morning out of town.
今天早上被第一辆卡车运走了
Well, nobody told me that.
没人告诉我啊
Yeah, it-- it must have gone off-line
一旦越过电磁屏障
once it past the E.M. barrier.
它... 它肯定已经失效了
Okay, that would have been right around the same time
那应该就是在吉普车
the jeep ended up in the rotunda, right?
出现在大厅那会吧 对吧
So call the trucks and get it back.
那叫那辆卡车把它送回来
Yeah, what she said!
是啊 听她的
No, if the wormholes are already colliding,
不 如果虫洞已经开始碰撞
it might be too late to stabilize them.
现在要想再让它们稳定就太晚了
All right, um...
好吧
We'll go in the other direction then.
那我们换个思路
We'll destabilize it until it falls apart.
我们打破这种稳定直到它土崩瓦解
Could that work?
能行吗
If we could get them all to align.
如果能把它们机和在一起调整的话
Their combined quantum energy could make them all implode.
联合的量子能会使它们聚爆
Look at you with your book learnin'.
看看你 书上学到的知识真不少哇
Okay, let's get to work. Right.
那我们开工吧 好的
Maybe we should go with them.
或许我们应该跟他们一起去
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表