剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Well, the good news is Zane's scans are normal.
好消息是赞恩的脑扫描是正常的
Great. I'm still stuck in here.
太好了 可我还困在这副躯壳里呢
And what's the bad news?
坏消息是什么
Jack's SPECT shows a hyperactive axonal cluster.
杰克的脑扫描显示出异常活跃的突触集群
Well, that can't be good.
那可不是什么好事
It's an unusual concentration of high-speed electrical impulses.
他脑中高速电脉冲的浓度不太正常
Well, Jack has been the focal point of the swapping,
杰克成为了交换的聚焦点
But what would cause the cluster?
但是怎么引起的突触集群呢
Well, it must be the z-waves.
肯定是Z型波引起的
I mean, the entire crew is sharing them.
全部船员都在使用Z型波
And Jack's brain is acting as an antenna.
杰克的大脑就类似于天线一样
If the neural transfers continue,
如果继续进行神经传输
Then it'll cause permanent brain damage.
则会给大脑带来永久性损伤
Well, then we're gonna have to operate to stop them.
那我们只能制止神经传输了
Brain surgery? Sign me up.
做脑部手术吗 算我一个
I don't want to get stuck in this doughy body.
我可不想困在这个软弱的躯壳里
Okay, look, we don't have time to argue.
好吧 我们可没时间争论
Things are critical now.
现在这件事至关重要
I think we're gonna have to tell Warren what's going on.
我觉得我们得把事情告诉沃伦
Well, I only wish you had come to me sooner.
我真希望你们能再早点来找我
So do we.
我们也想早点
We had good intentions.
我们的初衷是好的
Sounds to me like your intentions
我感觉你们只是为了保住自己的工作
were to hide a major security threat in order to save your jobs.
而隐藏一个严重的安全威胁罢了
Well, if you're splitting hairs.
请您别这么斤斤计较
Look, I appreciate that you came forward with the truth,
我很感激你们来把这些事告诉我
but, unfortunately,
但是 不幸的是
It's a little too late.
你们来得有点晚了
After the surgery is completed
手术完成后
and you've stopped whatever is causing this,
引起这一现象的问题已得以解决
I regret to say you're all redacted.
我只能很遗憾地说 你们都要观察待定
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Thanks.
谢谢
Zane.
赞恩
Unfortunately.
够倒霉吧
Zane, I feel like this is really awkward.
赞恩 我感觉这真挺怪异的
Tell me about it.
那可不是
I have no abs at all.
我一点腹肌都没有了
How are you really feeling?
说真的 你感觉如何
Kind of nauseous.
有点恶心
I think it's the thought of you getting naked with him.
尤其是一想到你在他面前裸体
I didn't get naked with him.
我没有在他面前裸体
I got naked with you.
我是在你面前裸体
Yeah, except Carter was in the cockpit.
是 可当时是卡特在驾驶舱
Please, don't say cockpit.
拜托 别提驾驶舱了
Nothing happened.
什么也没发生
But this is the way it starts.
但事情就是这么开始的
Just like in the program.
就好像在程序里
Listen to me.
听我说
I don't care about programs.
我不在乎什么程序
I care about you.
我只在乎你
No matter what body you're in.
无论你在谁的躯体里
That better be Zane in there.
这身体里最好是赞恩
In here?
在这儿吗
This is not my fault!
这不是我的错
Of course.
当然啦
Let's drill into your brain, shall we?
咱们现在给你的大脑钻孔 好吧
Ugh. This day sucks.
今天可真是糟透了
O-okay.
好了
Maybe operating in your current state of mind
也许以你现在的心情给我做手术
is a bad idea.
是个错误的决定
I'm fine.
我很好
What are those?
那是什么
The haptic telepresence gloves
这是远程触感控制手套
are like a steering wheel for the nanoprobe
对于她即将插入的纳米探针来说
she's about to insert.
这相当于方向盘
I'm gonna drive the probe
我要把探针
through your brain to the axonal cluster
驶入你大脑中的突触集群处
and neutralize it.
将其中和
Through--oh, well, don't drive angry.
驶入哪儿 那进来的时候温柔点
Laser drill is in position.
激光钻机已经到位
Gloves are activated.
手套已激活
Let's get started.
开始吧
We're gonna knock me out, right?
你们先得给我打麻药吧
No, I need you to stay awake to make sure
不 我需要你保持清醒
we don't do damage to your brain during the procedure.
以保证手术过程不会对你的大脑造成损伤
Oh, that's comforting.
这话挺舒心的
And I don't want you to talk
我没让你说话的时候
unless I tell you to.
你就不要说话
I need you to be perfectly still.
我需要你保持一动不动才行
Okay.
好的
No moving while you're tooling around in my brain.
你捣鼓我脑袋的时候我保证不动
Fair. That--fair enough. Got it.
好 没问题 明白了
Okay.
好的
Let's get started.
那咱们开始吧
How you feeling, Jack?
你感觉如何 杰克
Never better.
好得很呢
Okay.
好的
Almost there.
快到了
We're getting a spike in the axonal cluster.
在突触集群发现一根长钉
Jack, you can't...
杰克 你不能...
Oh, no, no, no, n...
不是吧 不
Jack?
杰克
Oh, crap.
该死的
Breathe easy, Jack. It's okay.
深呼吸 杰克 没事的
I'm probing my own brain, Allie.
我在用探针钻我自己的大脑呢 艾利
It's so not okay.
怎么可能没事
Allison, do you want me to disengage the gloves?
艾利森 你需要我解除掉手套的控制吗
No, leaving the probe there could cause permanent damage.
不 把探针留在里面会引起永久性损伤
We're gonna have to maneuver it out the way it came in.
我们必须沿原路将它取出来
But we don't know what we're doing.
但我们不知道该怎么办
I'm gonna guide you through it, okay?
我来指导你完成 好吗
Grace, if you could set up the haptic telepresence readout
格瑞丝 我需要你把主控台上的
on the main monitor there, that would be fantastic.
远程触觉显示器打开
Jack, it's like a video game, okay?
杰克 这跟视频游戏差不多 知道吗
Now use your hands to pull out the probe
现在用你的双手 沿探针进入的路线
the same way it went in.
将它取出来
Okay, so it's like operation.
好吧 就跟做手术差不多
Just don't touch the sides.
只不过不能碰到内壁
If that makes you feel better, sure.
当然不能碰到内壁
Okay, Jack, watch my hands.
好的 杰克 看着我的手
Easy.
慢慢来
Okay, you're doing great, Jack.
好的 你做得很好 杰克
Allison, are you okay?
艾利森 你还好吗
All things consider--
全方面考虑的话
Uh-oh. Okay, maybe no chit-chat.
行了 咱还是别聊天吧
Sorry.
对不起
Okay, almost there.
好了 快出来了
That's it.
就是这样
And you're out.
好的 出来了
Thank god.
谢天谢地
Allie, are you okay?
艾利 你还好吗
Who's Allie?
艾利是谁
Kidding, Jack.
开玩笑的 杰克
You did great. That's so mean.
你做得很好 你太过分了吧
Yeah, well, I'm still a little mad about that kiss.
是 我对那个吻还有点耿耿于怀呢
And so not my fault.
真不能怪我
I swear. It's all about you.
我发誓 我心里只有你
Jack, we're not out of the woods yet.
杰克 我们还没有脱险呢
We have to fix this.
我们必须解决这一切
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表