剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
But I tell you what, um, why don't I scan it
但我有个好主意 我可以扫描一下
and get some stats.
看看统计数据
Thanks.
多谢
So, um, it must be nice to have Grace back in town.
格蕾丝回来了你肯定很开心吧
Yeah, you have no idea.
是啊 你都无法想象我有多开心
Ooh, that was quick.
速度倒是挺快
It's made of lithium niobate crystal
材质是铌酸锂晶体
for an optical data storage system.
装载了光学数据存储系统
Optical data.
光学数据
Hologram.
全息图
Maybe they used the disc for secret communica--
他们可能用这磁盘进行保密通讯
Case. They?
之类的 他们
For example.
举个例子而已
You really need an off switch.
真得给你安个开关
What's going on, Jo?
怎么回事 乔
We think we may have uncovered evidence
我们认为可能找到了尤利卡
of possible espionage in Eureka.
存在间谍活动的证据
Really?
真的吗
Ready for a round of D&D?
来玩一盘龙与地下城怎么样
Holly?
霍莉
Holly?
霍莉
Oh, no.
糟了
You left early.
你要提前走啊
Yeah, I promised Jo that I would, uh,
我答应乔帮她
get this up and running.
把这个播放器弄好
What does she want with that?
她要这个干嘛
Well, she's come into possession
她手上有张
of an old optical data disc,
以前的光学数据盘
and she needs something to play it on.
得找个播放机来播
Really?
是吗
Apparently, it was a part of an unsolved investigation
说是治安官科布留下的
by Sheriff Cobb.
悬而未决的调查
He suspected spies among us.
他怀疑我们这有间谍
But that would have been, like, years ago.
那也得是很多年的事了吧
Yeah, but considering our recent experience
不过考虑到最近的
with Beverly Barlowe and Senator Wen,
贝弗利·巴洛维和温参议员的事
espionage is still something that we need to take seriously.
间谍这事还真不能掉以轻心
Oh, of course.
那是当然
So, um, I guess you are too busy then to have breakfast with me.
我看你肯定忙到没时间和我吃早餐了
Um, it has been years,
多少年了
and I've missed,
我错过了
oh, so many breakfasts.
太多和你共进早餐的机会了
Yeah, it looks like the pump job
看来是水泵的缘故
is just, uh, jammed up by the frickin' sticky thing.
被什么黏黏的东西堵住了
Uh, Jack, let me call the engineering lab.
杰克 还是我给工程实验室打个电♥话♥吧
They can install a portable solar shower by lunch.
他们中午之前就能装好便携式太阳能淋浴器
Allie, you don't need a PhD to fix this.
艾利 不是博士也能修好这个
Couldn't hurt.
是博士也没坏处啊
You know what, I'm your better half now
我现在怎么说都是你老公了
or the very least, your other half.
说得难听点也是你那口子
And I think you should let me
你应该让我
protect and provide a little.
做点什么 让你无后顾之忧
like... this.
就像这样
I'm impressed. That's nothing.
很不错嘛 小意思
I feel better already.
我已经觉得舒服多了
It's great, Jack.
太棒了 杰克
Ah! Jack!
杰克
Allie?
艾利
Jack.
杰克
G.D. is huge.
动力局这么大
Holly could be anywhere.
霍莉可能在任何地方
Jo and Andy are on their way.
乔和安迪已经在过来了
People are going to freak if they see her back
大家看到她死而复生肯定
from the dead.
会吓坏的
It's Global Dynamics. They've seen worse.
这可是动力局 更糟的他们都见识过了
I never should have left her alone.
我不该让她一个人待着的
Fargo, we'll find her. Let's just split up.
法戈 会找到她的 咱们分开找
We can cover more ground that way, all right?
那样搜寻范围广一些 好吗
This hard drive hasn't been used for years.
这个硬盘已经好多年没用过了
I'm not quite sure what kind of image we're going to get.
我不确定会出来什么图像
Let's give it a shot.
咱们试试吧
This is so exciting. Who's it going to be?
太让人兴奋了 会是谁呢
At ease, deputy.
淡定 副官
All right. Here we go.
好了 就出来了
Can you make it any clearer?
能弄得更清晰点吗
Well, I can try.
我可以试试
Henry!
亨利
Jo thought it was a cold case,
乔还以为是陈年悬案
but now it's red-hot.
现在可烫手着呢
Henry Deacon's restoring the evidence,
亨利·迪肯正在还原证据
And once that happens--
一旦还原了
Vincent...
文森特
Excuse me.
失陪一下
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
I heard there was a spy among us.
我听说我们之中有间谍
Would you keep it down? This is an active investigation.
你能小点声吗 我们还在积极调查着呢
Is it true that when Henry repairs the disc,
是不是亨利一修好光盘
you'll expose the spy who sabotaged the hard drive?
就能找到破坏硬盘的间谍
Where are you getting this?
你都从哪知道这些的
I am the eyes and ears of this town.
我眼观四路 耳听八方
And the mouth, apparently.
还是个大嘴巴
Jo, the people have a right to know.
乔 大家有权利知道
I have to get back to G.D. You...
我得回动力局 你
Zip it.
给我闭嘴
Well, at least we got you cleaned up.
至少你还是洗干净了
Right? And Vince has outdone himself.
文斯还煞费苦心
He's got homemade croissants, he's got champagne,
为我们提供了自♥制♥羊角面包和香槟
He's got some sort of seafood something or other.
还有某种海产品什么的
Great, sounds delicious.
好极了 听着很好吃
Bring it on.
端上来吧
I'm famished.
我都快饿死了
Or...
或者
We catch our breakfast.
我们可以自己弄早餐
What?
什么
Doesn't that sound like fun? Huh?
听着不是很有意思吗
I saw a reel and a rod in the shed.
我看屋里有绕线轮和钓竿
Now you want to fish?
这会你又想钓鱼了
Sure.
对啊
I saw a bush. We can get the berries.
我还看到灌木丛 可以摘浆果
We could make jam.
可以做果酱
Jack, I am tired and hungry.
杰克 我又累又饿
Do not play with me.
别耍我了
The seal on the food was...
食物的封口
not airtight.
不够密封
Ants?
蚂蚁
A few... Thousand.
有一些 爬满了
You know what, I'm--I'm-- that's it, I'm done.
你知道吗 忍♥不下去了 我受够了
Allie, would you Jack, really.
艾利 杰克 真的
Really.
真得够了
Because I know that this is what you want.
我知道这是你想要的
But this is our honeymoon.
但这是我们的蜜月
Did you ever even stop and consider what I wanted?
你有考虑过我想要什么吗
Of course. You wanted a romantic getaway.
当然 你想要一个远离喧嚣的浪漫小屋
No, I want a roof. I want running water.
不 我想要房♥顶 还有自来水
Maybe even room service, I don't know.
也许还要客房♥服务 我不知道
Call me superficial,
尽管说我肤浅好了
I don't think that's unreasonable to ask.
我没觉得这种要求不合理
No, it's not unreasonable. It's just not me.
是 的确合理 只不过不像我的风格
Well, this isn't me.
这也不是我的风格
Jack, this place is unbearable.
杰克 这地方让人难以忍♥受
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表