剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
to go through records of the launch?
不想让我看到发射记录呢
No, it's your job. You're the captain.
这是你的事 你才是队长
No, I know. It just felt like
这个我知道 只是我总觉得
he didn't want me poking around.
他不想让我东看西看
Really?
是吗
Henry is probably one of the most curious people
亨利差不多是我见过的
that I've ever met.
最有好奇心的人
He loves a good mystery more than anyone.
他最喜欢神秘兮兮的事情了
Oh... For Holly.
为霍莉准备的
Are we really looking for a dragon?
霍莉真的是被龙袭击了吗
Well, I don't know what Holly would say,
我不知道霍莉会怎么看
but in my book, if something hurts you,
但是依我看 如果有什么东西害你受伤
then it's real.
那它就是真实的
This is so exciting!
这个太刺♥激♥了
What's the plan, boss?
头儿 我们的计划是啥
What we want is inside that building.
我们要找的东西就在那栋楼里
So you go in, grab the array.
你进去 把序列偷出来
I'll keep watch. Great.
我在外面望风 好的
The only thing is,
只有一个问题
the massive electrical fields in that building
那栋楼里的巨大电子场
might disable my C.P.U. So better yet,
可能会让我的中♥央♥处理器瘫痪 所以最好
you go, and I'll keep watch.
还是你进去 我在外面望风
Super.
好主意
All right. Hey, boss.
好吧 头儿
My sensors read about 6,700 megawatts
我的传感器检测到在这附近
bouncing around in there.
有6700兆瓦的电量
Wish me luck. Wait.
祝我好运吧 等等
Good luck, boss.
祝你好运 头儿
Where are you?
在哪里呢
Okay.
好吧
Where?
是哪里呢
Nice.
很好
Bingo.
找到了
Freeze!
不许动
Who are you?
你是谁啊
I'm deputy Andy. Local law enforcement.
我是安迪副官 当地执法部门的
Oh, come on, Andy. Be cool.
拜托 安迪 别慌
This off-limits, deputy.
你没有权限进入 副官
Military personnel only.
只有军事人员准入
Senator Wen's orders.
这是温参议员的命令
Did I miss the memo?
我错过内部通知了吗
Oops. Sorry, my bad.
不好意思 是我的错
Good job.
做得好
Want to tell me exactly what you're doing here?
能告诉我你在这里干什么吗
Sure. The sheriff and I are here on a late-night mission
当然 我和治安官在执行一个夜间任务
to steal your arc-second pulse array.
来偷你的弧秒脉冲序列
Right.
说得煞有其事
That's funny.
笑话很有趣
But seriously, you can't be here.
但是你们真的不能待在这里
So if you wouldn't mind.
所以请回吧
Oh, yeah. I understand.
是 我懂的
I'll head on back to my car then.
我这就回车里去
Way to go, Andy.
好样的 安迪
Okay, bye, guys.
再见了 伙计们
Well, Henry's taking the pulse array to the site,
亨利正在把脉冲序列带到现场去
and Kevin is almost finished with the assembly.
凯文也差不多搞定了装配
They could use some more work lights and coffee.
他们还需要更多工作灯和咖啡
Great. Well, that we can provide.
很好 那些我们可以提供
We're like a regular Butch and Sundance.
我们真像虎豹小霸王
Yeah, only Sundance almost blew the entire operation
是啊 只是我被迫说了真话
with his compulsive truth telling.
差点把整个计划都搞砸
Yeah, well, maybe don't consider a life of crime.
不要犯一辈子的罪就好了
I was just about to give you the same advice.
我正想给你提同样的建议呢
Senator Wen, how are you?
温参议员 你还好吗
Well, a lot better than you two.
至少比你俩好多了
Where's the pulse array?
脉冲序列在哪里
Well, actually--
实际上
Well, then you've left me no choice.
这可是你们逼我的
Arrest them.
逮捕他们
Yesterday I was an officer of the law.
昨天我还是个执法官员
Today...
今天
I'm a jailbird.
我就变身阶下囚
A con. In the pokey, up the river.
一个罪犯 被关在监狱里吃牢饭
We did the right thing.
我们做得没错
Kevin and Henry are gonna find that ship.
凯文和亨利会找到那艘飞船的
How?
怎么找
We've been searching for weeks and haven't seen a thing.
我们都找了几个星期了 却一无所获
Well, then we're just gonna keep searching.
那我们继续找就是了
We're looking in space, boss.
我们在搜查太空 头儿
Space.
太空哎
You have any idea how big space is?
你知道太空有多广阔吗
It's like looking for a needle in a haystack
就像大海捞针
when the haystack is 28 billion light-years across.
而这片大海横跨280亿光年
Well, what are we supposed to do?
那我们要怎么办
Just give up?
放弃吗
Go home and tell Jenna and kevin that their mother is gone?
回去告诉吉娜和凯文说他们的妈妈回不来了吗
Listen, boss.
听我说 头儿
There has to be a moment when you give up hope,
你总有一天得放弃寻找的希望
when you forget about what's up there...
忘记身在远方的他们
and you focus on what's down here.
然后专注于眼下的生活
Down here.
眼下
I'm not sensing a tone of sadness of despair
你的声音里完全听不出
in your voice there, boss.
绝望的语气 头儿
Down here-- it's the one place we haven't looked.
眼下 这是我们唯一还没搜过的地方
Down--we gotta get out of here.
眼下 我们得从这里出去
Andy, Andy! Break open these bars!
安迪 安迪 把这门杆撬开
Uh, these bars are hardened carbon nanotubes, boss.
这栅栏可是硬化碳纳米管做的 头儿
I'm not gonna be able to break these.
我怎么可能撬得开这种东西
Then we do something else.
那我们就想点别的办法
Dig, robot, dig!
挖洞 机器人 挖洞
Dig?
挖洞
Isn't this a pretty picture?
这场景真欢乐啊
I leave you for a few weeks
我只离开你们几周
and the two of you wind up behind bars.
你俩就被关到监狱里去了
I'm so ashamed.
我很惭愧
You got my messages.
你收到我的消息了
I got your messages, yeah.
是啊 我收到了
Can I give you guys a hand?
我能帮你们做点什么吗
Um, yeah, there's this guard outside...
外面有一个守卫
Yes, he and I spoke
是啊 我跟他聊了几句
and he's, well, taking a little bit of a nap right now, so...
他现在正在小睡 所以
Shall we?
走吧
Yes, after you.
走 你先请
Let's go, guys.
我们走
It's good to see you. You too.
见到你真高兴 我也是
Now what the heck is going on?
快说到底怎么回事
Um, well, where to start?
都不知道从何说起了
All right, looking good here.
好了 我这里看起来没问题
How you doing, Kev?
你那里怎么样 凯文
Done.
搞定
All right, here we go.
好 这就启动
Here we go.
开始工作
All right, we should pick something up.
好吧 我们该找准目标了
Yeah.
是啊
We're too late.
来不及了
The particles have already degraded.
那些粒子已经分解了
We could try, uh, adjusting the frequency.
我们可以试试 调整频率
Henry!
亨利
We've been searching the wrong haystack!
我们找错大海了
Jo, you're back.
乔 你回来了
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表