剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Yeah, except we don't have the Z-bomb.
是啊 可是我们没有Z型炸♥弹♥
That does pose an issue.
这确实是个问题
Wait a minute, Zane said the Z-bomb fit into his pocket.
等等 赞恩说Z型炸♥弹♥能放进他口袋里
So if he and Parrish were taken, maybe
所以如果他和帕里什被取代了
he could still have it.
那东西说不定还在他手上
So we just need to find out
所以我们只要找到
where they're being held and activate it.
他们被关在哪里 然后激活它就行了
Except we have no clue where that is.
但我们也不知道他们在哪里
Someone does.
有人知道
We just need to follow her.
我们跟着她就行了
Nice work, Mata Hari.
干得漂亮啊 玛塔·哈里
And Allison is where, exactly?
那艾利森又在哪里呢
Well played.
很会反击嘛
We need to widen and regroup.
我们得重新部署 扩大范围
The program isn't complete without the final two.
要是缺了两个人 程序就不完整
Mata Hari was probably innocent, you know.
玛塔·哈丽说不定其实是无辜的
A better spy analogy would have been Emily Geiger
你不如把我比作独♥立♥战争时期的
from the American Revolution.
艾米丽·盖格[美国南卡州女英雄]
Or Belle Boyd during the Civil War.
或是内战时的贝拉·博埃德[南方联盟间谍]
Oh, oh, or Violette Szabo from World War II.
对了对了 还有二战的维奥莉特·萨博
She was awesome.
她可厉害了
Do you have an off switch?
你可以闭嘴吗
Okay, you find Zane, see if he has the Z-bomb.
好吧 你去找赞恩 看他有没有Z型炸♥弹♥
I'll sync my PDA to the smart dust control unit
我把掌上电脑跟智能微尘控制器同步
and amplify the pulse.
来放大脉冲
Okay, well be careful. Don't get caught,
好的 小心点 别被他们抓住了
we may be the only ones left.
可能现在就剩我们俩了
Oh, that's reassuring.
真是会安慰人啊
I'll go this way.
我走这边
The crew.
是船员们
Oh, my god.
天哪
Jack.
杰克
Honey, you got to wake up. You got to wake up.
亲爱的 你得醒醒 快醒醒
Come on.
快点
Silent mode, silent mode.
安静 安静
Frak me.
杯具了
You, you're with me.
你们跟我走
They're outside. All hands on deck.
他们在外面 大家都动起来
Hey, I'll be back.
我去去就回
Hi, Doug.
道格 你好
Okay.
好吧
You slippery little fish.
狡猾的小鱼儿
Let's go, Fargo.
我们走吧 法戈
Get back.
别过来
Easy, easy, easy.
慢点 慢点
We don't want to hurt you.
我们没想伤害你
Speak for yourself, he made me run.
我可不这么想 他害我跑了一段
You know what they say, Doug.
你知道俗话怎么说的 道格
Resistance is futile.
反抗是徒劳的
That's what you think.
那是你的看法
He's controlling the smart dust.
他控制着智能灰尘
Well, that's annoying.
这下麻烦了
I can't see anything.
我什么都看不见
I knew night vision mode would come in handy.
我知道夜间模式应该马上就启动了
He won't get far.
他跑不远的
Can anyone see him? Think he's gone this way.
有人能看见他吗 他往那边跑了吧
Why is Doug even bothering?
道格干嘛这么折腾呢
Do not let him get away.
别让他跑了
Good question.
问得好
Zane, thank god.
赞恩 感谢上帝
Please be the bomb.
千万要是炸♥弹♥才行啊
Oh, thank you.
谢谢了
Mommy?
妈妈
What are you doing?
你在做什么啊
Please don't hurt me, mommy.
别伤害我 妈妈
Please. Jenna.
不要嘛 詹娜
Jenna? No, you're not real.
詹娜 不 你不是真的
You're not real.
你不是她
Yes, I am. And I'm scared.
我就是 我好怕
I don't understand what's happening.
我不知道这是怎么回事
Will you stay with me?
你会跟我在一起吗
Mommy's tricky, isn't she?
你妈妈挺会搞笑的 不是吗
Good job, sweetheart.
做得好 亲爱的
Now you go play, okay?
现在你可以去玩了
No. I want to watch.
不 我想看看是怎么回事
Always the curious one, yeah?
好奇心很重啊
No, no.
不要 不要
That's quite enough, Dr. Fargo.
这样就足够了 法戈博士
How did you--
你怎么...
I have infra-red vision, too.
我也有红外眼
Oh, man.
天哪
So I suppose we can't talk this out, um,
我看我们是没法谈妥了
Man to replicant.
人VS复♥制♥人
We're done talking.
没得谈
Relax, mommy.
放松 妈妈
Time to go to sleep.
现在该睡觉了
Please, I can't leave my kids.
求你了 我不能离开我的孩子们
Oh, Jo and I will take care of them.
我和乔会照顾他们的
Over my dead body.
我死了再说
Oh, we don't want that.
我们可不想让你死呢
Bye, mommy.
再见了 妈妈
Relax, I'll be right here.
放松 我就在这里陪着你
So will I.
我也是
Daddy. Jack.
爸爸 杰克
Did he hurt you?
他伤着你了吗
No, I'm fine.
没有 我很好
I am so happy to see you, the real you.
太高兴能见到你了 真的你
Go. Go.
快 快跑
It came from in here.
从这里传来的
Daddy. They're gone.
爸爸 他们跑了
Daddy's very angry.
爸爸很生气
Please tell me that thing can help us.
拜托告诉我那玩意能帮我们
It can.
可以
Do I sense a, "But," Or an, "If"?
后面有但是 或者如果吗
If we can amplify it.
如果我们能放大它的话
Fargo was trying to link it to the smart dust controller,
法戈尝试把它连接上智能灰尘控制器
but I think they got him.
但我想他已经被抓了
They-- We can't go back.
他们... 我们不能回去
Not without broadcasting the location.
至少先把这位置广播出去
Wait a minute.
等一下
Broadcasting, that could work.
广播 也许能行
Well, I don't think that will help us.
我觉得没用
No, no, but the cabin.
不是 是广播室
We could use the satellite dish to amplify the Z-wave signal.
我们可以用卫星天线接收器放大Z波信♥号♥♥
We just have to get the NPCs to follow us.
我们要让这些傀儡跟着我们
I don't think that's going to be a problem, run.
我觉得这不是个问题 快跑
Okay. Come his way. Spread up
这边来 分散搜索
Don't let them get away.
别让他们跑了
Can't have gone too far. Come on, let's go.
不可能跑远的 快点 行动
Try the back door.
试试后门
Jack.
杰克
Okay, where's the satellite dish?
卫星天线接收器在哪
It's in the loft. Okay.
在阁楼 好的
Game over.
游戏结束
I just hate myself sometimes.
有时候我真恨我自己
You okay?
你还好吗
I got to kick my ass.
我还要狠揍我自己
I know all your moves.
我知道你所有招数
This one's new.
这是新招
They're coming.
他们来了
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表