剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Previously on Eureka:
《灵异之城》前情提要
Well you wouldn't want to miss this.
你绝对不想错过此刻
It's a historic moment for Eureka.
对尤利卡来说 这是历史性的时刻
I think that we should move in together.
我在想我们应该一起住
I need to figure out what I want.
我需要知道自己真正想要的是什么
I'll be thinking about you.
我会想你的
Walk bad.
有车真好
Safe travels, Jo.
一路平安 乔
Launch sequence initiated.
进入发射状态
Someone else is controlling this launch.
有人正在操控发射
Where'd they go?
他们究竟去了哪里
We're in an uncontrolled descent.
我们正处在非受控的降落过程中
Brace for impact!
准备着陆
Hey, folks. Welcome back.
伙计们好啊 欢迎回来
There have been a lot of changes
你们不见了以后
since you've been gone.
发生了很多事
Allison, this is Jenna.
这是吉娜
It's very nice to meet you.
见到你很高兴
You were gone for four years, Allie.
你离开四年了 艾利
It was Jo that pulled me back.
是乔帮我走出困境
Jo's in Jenna's life now,
乔已是吉娜生活的一部分
and I can't take that from her.
我不能取而代之
I'm really sorry, Allie.
我真的很遗憾 艾利
She's crying.
她在哭呢
Because everything she's experiencing
因为她经历的所有事情
feels absolutely real to her.
对她来说都是真实的
She's emotionally invested in the reality
她全身心沉浸于
she's just helped create.
自己参与创造的世界中
They all are.
他们都是如此
The greatest minds in Eureka are working for us now,
现在尤利卡的天才们都在为我们干活
and they don't even know it.
却毫不自知
The Astraeus and her crew have been gone for a month.
阿斯特赖奥斯号♥和船员已失踪一个月
Soon, Eureka will have to accept that loss.
不久 尤利卡就得接受这一事实
And meanwhile, the greatest scientists of our time
与此同时 这个时代最杰出的科学家们
are wired into an artificial world that we control.
都深陷于由我们操控的人造世界中
They have no idea
他们不清楚
that what they're experiencing isn't real,
自身所经历的一切都是虚假的
but what they design in that construct
但他们在这个架构中所做的筹划
is very real.
却是真实的
And useful. In the last month,
还很有帮助 在过去一个月中
they've made strides in biotech,
他们已在生物技术 工程科技
engineering and weaponry,
和武器制♥造♥方面取得重大进展
And we're about to give them a problem of genetics.
我们还打算抛给他们一个遗传学问题
All of these scientific discoveries belong to us.
而这所有的科学发现都属于我们
That's very impressive.
很令人佩服
But how long can you sustain this?
但这种状况能维持多久
Indefinitely.
不能确定
The photonic plasma processor
光子等离子处理机
makes trillions of real-time adjustments
为了保证人造世界的真实性
in order to keep the world feeling authentic.
要进行数万亿的实时调整操作
So authentic that a severe virtual trauma
真实程度之高 即使是严重的虚拟创伤
could trigger a fatal neurogenic shock.
也能触发致命的神经性休克
These are smart people, Dr. Barlowe.
这些人都是天才 巴洛尔博士
What if they start to question their world,
如果他们开始质疑所处的世界
or the non-player characters who are there with them?
或发现在他们身边有不认识的人该怎么办
That's why we chose to put them in a future reality.
所以我们才让他们置身于未来的现实中
It's impossible to recreate Eureka perfectly,
既然不能完美重塑尤利卡
so by changing the town,
那就改变小镇
we reduce inconsistencies our subjects might recognize.
以减少可能被研究对象发现的矛盾之处
But, should a subject
但如果某个研究对象
threaten to expose the construct,
有暴露这个架构的可能
they will be retired.
那就要对他们全部放弃了
第五季 第二集
灵异之城
Allison, can you hear me?
艾利森 你听得到吗
We gotta get them out of there.
我们得把他们救出来
What happens to Dr. Blake if the ship launches?
如果飞船发射 布雷克博士会怎样
Without the bio-pod to protect her
没有生物舱的保护
from gravitational stresses,
就无法承受加速度产生的压力
the only chance she has is the jump seat.
只能通过弹射座椅来保命
Well, I'm getting her out of there.
我要去救她出来
I can't let you do that. It's too dangerous.
我不能让你那么做 太危险了
Oh, fire me!
那就炒了我
Jack!
杰克
If he breaches the cooling chambers,
如果他破坏了冷却管
the core centers will shut down
那么反应堆就会
to keep the reactor from overheating.
因为过热而被关闭
Come on. Come on, Jack. Come on.
加油 杰克 加油
Warning. Reactor core overheating.
警报 反应堆过热
Where are you?
你在哪儿啊
Anything?
有发现吗
Nothing new. How about you?
没有新发现 你呢
Tested the system over a dozen times,
又测试了十几遍系统
and there is no evidence of sabotage.
没有人为蓄意破坏的迹象
Well, we'll find them.
我们会找到他们的
We'll just keep looking, all right?
只要继续找就行了
Where?
去哪里找
I mean, it's been a month, and still no leads.
都已经过去一个月了 仍没有任何线索
It's like they vanished without a trace, Jack.
杰克 就像他们凭空消失 无迹可寻
Everything leaves a trace. Ye yeah.
所有事物都会留下踪迹 我知道
When was the last time you ate?
你上次吃东西是什么时候了
I'm not hungry. I'm just gonna start the tapes and take a look...
我不饿 我还要再看遍录像带...
No, why don't you
不 你为何不
take a break and have lunch with the kids?
坐下和孩子吃顿饭休息休息呢
They need you too.
他们也需要你
Thanks.
谢谢
Okay. Good.
好吧 好
Okay, universe, I am ready.
好了 大自然 我准备好了
Enlighten me.
点化我吧
Any time now, uh-huh, bring it on.
快点 放马过来吧
I should have gone to the desert.
我真该去沙漠的
Should have read the sign.
你真该看看警告牌
Oh, no!
不要啊
Okay.
好吧
It said "Beach parking."
那上面写着"海滩停车点"啊
You need a permit.
那你得有许可证才行
Hey, look, I--
我...
Look, I'm at a bit of arossroads in my life,
我正处于人生的抉择关头
and, uh, I know it sounds flaky.
虽然这听上去有些诡异
A friend told me to go on walkabout.
一个朋友告诉我说去散散心
So if you could just give me just
如果你能给我这个
a small break this one time, you know,
小小喘息的机会
it would really help my positive outlook thing.
那可就对我这次散心帮上大忙了
Yeah, sorry.
是嘛 真抱歉
Here's the number for a cab.
这是叫出租车的电♥话♥
You have a nice day.
祝你玩得愉快
You don't bring a cell phone on walkabout, and--
散心的时候谁会带手♥机♥啊 而且...
Thanks, universe.
多谢了 大自然
Here you go. Grilled cheese with fontina and aged gouda.
菜来啦 羊奶干酪加陈年干酪的烤奶酪
Best comfort food on the planet.
世上最好吃的美食
And if there is anything else I can do,
如果还有什么需要
please just let me know.
请尽管告诉我
Thanks, Vincent.
谢了 文森特
Vince sounds worried.
文森听上去挺担心的
Well, we're all a little worried.
我们都挺担心的
Yeah, well he won't be when I finish my scanner.
等我完成扫描器 他就不会再担心了
You see, I've been thinking that punching through a wormhole
我一直在考虑 穿透虫洞
has to produce a mess of strangelets, right?
会引起奇异夸克团的的混乱 对吧
The what lets?
什么团
Uh, they're theoretical particles
是一种理论粒子
equally composed of up, down, and strange quarks.
由上 下及奇异夸克组成
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表