剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Get out of there now!
现在从里面出来吧
Holly!
霍莉
So sorry, Fargo. Jack?
很遗憾 法戈 杰克
Jack, you guys okay?
杰克 你们没事吧
W-we're okay.
我们没事
But I don't think Holly is.
但霍莉出事了
You want to know the truth?
要听实话吗
Prison looks good on you.
你还真适合蹲监狱
And now my day is complete.
现在 我这一天算是结束了
Also you look about a thousand times hotter with your hair down.
你披着头发的样子真是性感百倍
And I really don't like that chili you make,
还有我真的不喜欢你做的红辣椒
but I know it's your dad's recipe,
但我知道那是按老爸的菜谱做的
So I just shut my mouth on that one.
所以我不吃那道菜就是了
Now is not the time, Zane.
现在不是说这个的时候 赞恩
All right, well, just one last piece of honesty.
好吧 最后几句坦白
You put your ass on the line for Fargo today.
你今天为了法戈铤而走险
For all of us...
为了我们所有人冒险
Yeah, well, a lot of good that did me.
是 也帮了我很多
Yeah, well, this should help.
是 这应该能帮上忙的
The D.O.D. was very distressed
潘诺的系统故障
to learn that the Panop system malfunction
导致了我们的钠激光超载
sent our sodium laser into critical overload.
国防部压力可大了
That's not quite what happened.
事情不完全是这样的
Really?
真的吗
Then why do I have fully-documented forensics
那为什么我拿到的来自动力局主机的
from the G.D. Mainframe proving that?
详尽记录都是这么说的呢
Look, I agreed to be honest with you,
听着 我同意跟你坦诚相待
Not that D.O.D. asshat.
可不管那个笨蛋国防局
Speak of the devil.
说曹操曹操就到
The D.O.D. says to take your balls and go home, major.
国防局说拿上你的玩意儿回家吧 少校
So it says.
它是这么说的啊
Yeah, and let Lupo out.
是的 把卢柏放出来
She received a commendation and a pay raise.
她受到表扬 还加了薪
Paragraph five.
第五段有提
I got to see about Panop removal,
我要去检查一下潘诺的移除工作
but be right there.
一会儿就过去
Thanks.
谢谢
I'll catch you later, Mr. Donovan.
我们以后再聊 多诺万先生
I wouldn't count on it.
我可没指望着咱能聊
So what about Fargo?
那法戈怎么样
I think he's a danger to himself and others.
我觉得他对自己和其他人都是个威胁
But his quick thinking saved lives today,
但今天是他的快速反应救了大家
and my report will reflect that.
我的报告会反映这一点的
Thank you, major.
谢谢你 少校
I am, however, taking the photonic plasma computer with me.
但我要带走光等离子计算机
Sounds good.
那挺好的
I was wrong about your decision-making, Jo.
我错怪了你的判断 乔
Your friends clearly have your trust.
很明显 你很信任你的朋友们
I just hope they all deserve it.
我只希望他们值得你信任
You pay people to do that, you know.
你可以花钱雇别人收拾房♥间
You need anything?
你有什么需要吗
Like beer...
要喝啤酒吗
or a hug?
或者来个抱抱
Yeah, I don't think anything's gonna help
那些都安慰不了我
except time.
只有时间能抚平一切
You know, we were so close.
我们真的就差一点
I'm sorry, Fargo.
我很抱歉 法戈
Holly stayed to buy us time.
霍莉留在那为我们争取时间
She sacrificed herself for us.
她为我们牺牲了自己
For me.
为我
If you need us...
如果你需要我们
we're here.
随叫随到
I hate seeing him like this.
我讨厌看到他这个样子
Oh, it's gonna take time.
需要花点时间才会好起来的
Allison, about what I said...
艾利森 关于我所说的
No. You just wanted what was best for Dargo.
不 你也是为了法戈好
We both did.
我们都是这样的
Ready? I'm starving. Yeah.
准备好了吗 我饿死了 好了
By the way, Allison,
顺便说一句 艾利森
you look smoking today.
你今天真是性感撩人啊
Honest with me. With...me.
坦诚相见 只和我
Right. Carter.
好吧 卡特
Hi, Zane.
好啊 赞恩
Hell of a day, huh? Yeah.
真操蛋的一天 是
Zane lies to the D.O.D.,
赞恩对国防局撒了谎
Jo gets locked in her own cell,
乔被关在了她自己的监狱里
You are an accessory to breaking and entering.
你还成了非法闯入的犯罪同伙
Oh, that's nothing.
那没什么
You went back in time to save me once.
你及时赶回来 救了我一回
I'd do it again.
乐意至极
I'm just sorry it didn't help Holly and Fargo.
没能帮到霍莉和法戈真是遗憾
Hey, Jack. Just the man I was looking for.
杰克 我正好找你呢
Hey, sorry I couldn't be more help with your research.
抱歉我没法为你的研究提供更多帮助了
I guess I don't have super powers.
我想我是没有超能力的
Well, actually, I've learned
其实我已经了解到
quite a lot about z-waves.
很多关于Z型波的东西了
Oh, did it get you to common ground with Grace?
那这帮你和格瑞丝建立了共同基础吗
Matter of fact, I had a very...
事实上 我和她...
interesting conversation with her.
进行了一次有意思的谈话
Okay. What's her perspective?
好 她什么观点
She reminded me that Descartes said,
她提醒我说笛卡尔说过
"I think, therefore I am."
"我思故我在"
Holly is a unique being.
霍莉是个独一无二的生命
She thinks, she creates,
她思考 创造
remembers, and loves.
有记忆 会爱
So there is something I'd like to try,
所以有些事情我想尝试一下
and I'm going to need your help.
而我将需要你的帮助
Okay.
好的
You rebuilt the memory lattice?
你重建了内存晶格吗
It wasn't easy, but for you...
费了好大力气 但为你值了
Henry.
亨利
Henry.
亨利
Holly
霍莉
Did I scare you?
我吓到你了吗
You--you're out.
你 你出来啦
And you're...here. Yeah.
你在这里 是的
And I'm still a little mad at you.
而且我还对你有点小生气
If you'd asked me about the sodium beacon,
你要是问过我关于钠信♥号♥♥的问题
I could have told you that
我会告诉你
model is prone to terminal failover.
模型是很容易进行终端故障转移的
But I guess you figured that out yourself.
但我想你现在也自己搞清楚了吧
Be mad.
你生气吧
Just promise me
但答应我
Don't ever leave again.
别再离开了
I don't plan to.
我没这个打算
That is so romantic.
你俩太浪漫了吧
I'm very excited to have you here, Dr. Marten.
欢迎你的到来 玛丁博士
We're going to be best friends.
我们会是最好的朋友
S.A.R.A.H., you mind?
莎拉 你介意回避一下不
We're kind of having a moment here.
我们需要点两人空间
Sorry. Pretend I'm not here.
不好意思 假装我不在吧
This is gonna be weird.
这会有点怪怪的
Honestly...
说实话
as long as I have you...
只要你还在我身边
I don't care.
我不在乎那些
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表