剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
would mean trillions of dollars in grants.
可得到的政♥府♥补贴高达数万亿美元
I smell sabotage.
能嗅到阴谋的气息
I...I don't know.
我不知道
I mean, I know the people at G.D.
我知道动力局的人
can be petty and careless and--and negligent, true,
很不细心 疏忽大意
and even homicidal, I've-- I've...What was I saying?
甚至杀气腾腾的 我 刚才说什么来着
That no one at G.D. would have maliciously stolen the device.
动力局不会有人恶意偷走装置
It's possible.
有可能
How many competing projects were there?
到底有多少竞争项目
72, including 208 scientists.
72个 涉及208名科学家
208? Yeah.
208名 是的
And I've already organized the most efficient route
我已经安排好了最高效的路线
to visit them all.
去逐个拜访他们
All right, let's start ringing some doorbells.
好吧 那咱们走起吧
We gotta find this thing fast.
我们必须尽快找到装置
Great! Let's go!
好极了 走吧
So what do you have?
什么进展
Well, the smart dust is still localized
智能微尘还聚在
near the original dispersal area.
原本的传播地附近
We're looking at about 12 hours
如果幸运的话
before we start seeing neural effects--if we're lucky.
我们在神经系统受影响前还有12个小时
That is why you came by, right?
你来是想问这个吧
You know me, I love a dispersal simulation.
你知道我的 最爱疏散模拟
Um, oh, but there is one other thing.
还有一个事
Uh, I was wondering maybe-- if you have the time--
我在想 你有没有空
Maybe you could check on Holly.
去看看霍莉
I ran nutrient blood work yesterday.
昨天给她输了营养血
How's she feeling? Oh, she's fine.
她觉得怎样 她很好
Well, I mean, she says she's fine.
我意思是 她说自己很好
Fargo, she's good.
法戈 她没事的
Oh, I--no, no, she's great. I mean, her body is great.
不 她好得很 我是说她的身体好得很
Like, really great. Like, va-voom.
真的很好 性感迷人那种好
She's been obsessed over the bio-printer lately
她最近迷上了生物打印技术
and she wants to devote her entire life to studying it.
甚至想以研究生物打印为终生事业了
Well, it makes sense that
她迷上这种独特的科技
she would be attached to that particular technology.
也很正常啊
Yeah, well, I-I'm just concerned that maybe
我只是担心
She's throwing herself into something too quickly.
她过快地投入了某一领域
Okay, I guess I could stop by and say hi.
好吧 我会去看她的
Thank you.
谢谢
Zane, I need you!
赞恩 我需要你
Right here in the hall?
就在走廊里吗
Well, you naughty little minx, you.
你可真是个小淘气
Okay, not laughing. Let's start that again.
好吧 不好笑啊 咱们重新来过
What do you need me for, darling?
亲爱的 需要我做什么
The D.O.D. is confiscating the evidence
国防部正在查抄格瑞丝一案
in the Grace investigation,
涉及的所有证据
And I need a list of everything they're taking.
我要一张清单 知道他们拿走了什么
Talk to Shaw. He's your buddy.
跟肖恩去说 他不是你兄弟嘛
It's a D.O.D. Case now, and Shaw's by the book,
这案子现在由国防部管 肖恩坚持按章办事
and he's not gonna tell me anything.
他不会告诉我的
Well, he ain't gonna tell me.
他也不会告诉我啊
I sort of need you to acquire the list...
我就是要你想办法弄到那张单子
discreetly.
神不知鬼不觉地
The head of G.D. Security
动力局安♥全♥部♥门的头
wants me to hack classified D.O.D. files?
想让我黑进国防部的机密文件
I didn't say that.
我可没这么说
Please, do this for me.
拜托 帮我这个忙
Can you tell me why you need it?
能告诉我你要它做什么吗
Mmm, the less you know, the better.
你还是知道得越少越好
You're protecting me?
你是在保护我
Same here. Hey, zane.
我也一样 赞恩
Look, you're a straight arrow.
你是个守规矩的人
That's what I love and kinda hate about you.
就是这点让我对你又爱又恨
I'm not gonna be the one that gets your hands dirty here.
我不会让你脏了自己的手
I'm sorry, Jo.
抱歉了 乔
Holly?
霍莉
Hello?
在吗
What are you doing?
你在干嘛呢
Beta sample: Cellular lattice 47% printed.
β样本 细胞晶格打印已完成47%
47% of what?
什么的47%
What are you doing here? Just checking in.
你怎么在这 就来看看你
Doug sent you.
道格让你来的
It's sweet, but he worries too much.
很贴心 不过他担心过头了
Well, he is the boss.
他是老大嘛
But just so I have something to report back,
不过我总得给他个答复吧
Everything's good?
一切都好吧
Yeah! Keeping busy. I can see that.
好啊 挺忙的 看出来了
Oh! That's not for me.
那不是我要用的
Uh, I mean, it's for me to study, not to live in.
我是用来研究 不是要住进去
I'm testing new molecular scaffolding
我在为生物打印器官测试
for bioprinted organs. In there?
新的分子支架 在那里面测吗
Seems smarter than running tests on myself.
总比在自己身上试验强吧
I wouldn't want to melt my own head...Again.
我可不想又一次把脑子融掉
Holly, don't you think it's a little early in your research
霍莉 你不觉得现在就开始打印
for you to be printing whole human bodies?
整个人体太早了点吗
I mean, yesterday, you were a rocket scientist.
我是说 昨天你还是研究火箭的呢
And the day before that, I was dead.
前天我还不是活人呢
Why run simulations when I can test the real thing?
可以在实物上测试的又何必用模拟呢
Holly, the somatic cell emulsions you're using
霍莉 你用的生物体细胞乳剂
are incredibly hard to produce, even here at G.D.
就算在动力局也是很难制♥造♥的
I guess you're right...
你说得有理
Except the boss,
可是主管
who also happens to be my boyfriend,
碰巧也是我的男朋友
said I could use whatever supplies I needed,
说了我想用什么物资都行
So...
所以
I'm actually kind of busy here.
我其实有点忙
So bye.
好走不送
Well, um...I guess I'll leave you to it.
那我不打扰你了
Fargo!
法戈
Any luck finding the stolen control unit?
找到被偷的控制器了吗
Uh, no, nothing.
没 没找到
We've interviewed 108 people so far.
目前我们已经审问了108个人
106, boss. 106 people.
106人 老大 是106人
And the fact that we haven't made any headway whatsoever
虽然没有进展
doesn't have me down at all.
我一点不失望
You, uh, didn't get my update, doctor?
博士 你没收到我的更新信息吗
What? No.
什么 没有
The communications grid is bonkers.
通讯电网不正常
Servers should be next.
接下来就该轮到服务器了
Please tell me you have this thing fixed.
拜托告诉我你已经修好了
Uh...the smart dust should be re-coalescing
智能微尘在最佳高度
at optimal altitude...now.
应该重新结合 就是现在
Fargo for the win!
法戈必胜
Hmm... Doesn't seem to be connecting with the smart dust there.
似乎没和这里的微尘连接上
Well, there's some sort of crosstalk interference.
这里有种串音干扰
Only one other thing uses the same gaussian wave packets.
只有另一种物质有相同的高斯波群
Ooh, let me guess.
让我猜猜
Um, the missing control unit.
是那个丢掉的控制器
I had this happen!
我遇到过这事
I had this happen once with a garage door opener.
以前我的车♥库♥开门器就出过这事
Well, wherever it is, it's still on.
不管它在哪里 它还在开启状态
But maybe I can install a booster
但也许我能装一个升压机
to override the interference.
来覆盖干扰
Well, the methane abatement team is waiting on us.
甲烷清除小组还在等我们
They're over in Dr. Glenn's cow pasture.
他们在格伦博士的养牛牧场
Oh, more suspects?
什么 还有嫌疑人
There's gotta be an easier way to find this thing
肯定有比在奶牛甲烷里跋涉
than wading through cow methane.
更好的解决办法
I ran the numbers.
我计算过了
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表