剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Jack!
杰克
Come on, let's go.
快点 我们上
Oh, come on, Jack. Get up.
拜托 杰克 站起来
Oh, my god.
天呐
Allie.
艾莉
Up there!
上面
Lights... Out.
游戏...终结
Okay, I got it.
好了 我搞定了
Holly.
霍莉
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, are you all right?
没事 你呢
Well, there's only one of me, so yeah.
只剩一个我 所以很好
Well, one of you is all I need.
我只要一个你就行了
I love you so much.
我太爱你了
I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with this.
我不确定这样我会觉得安心
The NPCs have human brainwave patterns
这些非受控角色有人类脑波模式
that were downloaded into bio-printed bodies.
是被下载到生物打印身体里的
There are ethical considerations to how we deal with them.
怎样处理他们还要考虑伦理道德
Yeah. I think you're just keeping a spare around
我觉得你是想留个备份
in case I don't work out.
以防我不好好锻炼
No comment.
我无话可说
Well, what else we got?
我们还拿到什么了
Shaw still camped out in Fargo's office?
肖恩还赖在法戈的办公室吗
Uh, yes, but I don't think that Fargo has noticed.
是的 我觉得法戈都不知道
He hasn't left Holly's side since we set off the Z-wave bomb.
我们放了Z波后他还没离开过霍莉左右
It's been, like, two weeks.
大概有两周了
And she's still comatose. Yeah.
她还在昏迷 是的
911. Holly.
911 是霍莉
Is the neural lattice collapsing?
神经点阵要崩溃了吗
No, synaptic firing rate is rising, and still stable.
不 突触发放率在上升 很稳定
Wait, is-- is that good?
等等 是好消息吗
Come on, Holly. You can do this.
振作 霍莉 你能行的
Looks like she's trying to wake up.
看起来她是想醒过来
Holly?
霍莉
That's my girl.
这才是我爱的女人
Okay, now just need to--
现在只需要...
Hi. Welcome back.
欢迎回来
You must be Director Fargo.
你一定是法戈局长
I'm Dr. Holly Marten.
我是霍莉·玛丁博士
I'm here to see your F.T.L. drive.
我是来看你们的超光速引擎的
Senator Wen sent me.
温参议员派我来的
You look just like your dossier photo.
你跟档案里的相片一样
Most people don't.
大多数人不是
I think it's the glasses. They're very distinctive.
我觉得是眼镜的缘故 太有特色了
Why doesn't she remember him?
为什么她不记得他了
Knocking out the Z-waves must have compromised her solid-state drive.
一定是被Z波击倒损坏了他的固态硬盘
Yeah, her brain stores memories like a computer,
对 她大脑像电脑一样存储记忆
Once that data's lost--
一旦数据丢失...
It's gone forever.
就找不回来了
Wait. What happened?
等等 出什么事了
Was I in an accident?
我出意外了吗
Something like that.
差不多吧
Here you go, and sorry about that whole freezer thing.
请慢用 冷冻室的事很抱歉
That's okay.
没关系
So San Francisco could be nice.
旧金山或许不错
Or Seattle.
或者西雅图
It rains too much there.
那下雨太多了
Unlike here.
不像这
Jack, do you really want to leave Eureka?
杰克 你真的想离开尤里卡吗
Well, I think at a certain point, we need to ask
我认为到一定的时候 我们要问问自己
ourselves if the universe is trying to tell us something.
宇宙是不是要告诉我们一些事
D.O.D. is asking themselves that same question.
国防部也在问自己同样的问题
Oh, Major Shaw, didn't see you eavesdropping there.
肖恩少校 没注意到你在那偷听
I'm looking for Director Fargo.
我在找法戈局长
Is there a problem?
有什么事吗
Isn't there always?
不是一直都有吗
What were you saying about the D.O.D.?
你刚说国防部怎么了
I should talk to the director.
我该跟局长谈谈
Major, what is going on?
少校 怎么了
Believe me, the department appreciates
相信我 国防部很欣赏
the remarkable work that's been done here in Eureka.
在尤里卡镇完成的出色工作
Been done?
完成的
Given the latest incident and breach in national security,
由于最近的事件和活动影响了国♥家♥安♥全♥
the department's terminating its funding of Global Dynamics.
国防部将终止全球动力局的资金提供
What?
什么
For how long?
要多久
Permanently.
永久
We're shutting Eureka down.
我们要关闭尤里卡
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表