剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Ah! Mi cabeza es su cabeza, boss.
一切由你安排 老大
Here.
拿着
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you doing?
慢着 你在干什么
You can't put that kind of untested technology
你不能把这种尚未测试过的技术
in Andy's head.
植入安迪的脑中
Oh, innovation requires a risk, Allie, you know that.
创新需要冒险的 艾利 你知道的
Jack, listen to yourself.
杰克 听听你自己说的
You're willing to risk the life of your friend
你都愿意拿朋友的生命冒险了
to test a theory. Friend?
就为了测试一个理论 朋友
It's a robot, and if it blows up,
它是个机器人 如果炸飞了
well we just order another one.
我们只用再订一个就成
Okay?
好吗
Where are you?
你去哪里了
Mom, hey, uh, there's something wrong with Jack.
妈妈 杰克一定有哪里不对劲
I know, I've been taking a look at
我知道 我在检测
the new Vinspresso blend that Jack's been drinking
杰克常喝的新款文氏招牌咖啡
and it has unusually high levels of alpha gpc.
每加仑里都含有非常高水平的阿尔法量
Look at me.
看着我
What did you dose him with?
你给他下了什么药
It's a cognitive enhancement drug, all right?
认知增强药
It's supposed to increase memory and cognition,
是为了增强他的记忆力和认知度
But only temporarily.
但只是暂时的
The effects shouldn't have lasted this long.
药效应该没有这么持久才对
Well, something else must be interacting with it.
肯定还有别的东西在起作用
I didn't mean for this to happen, all right?
我不是有意弄成这样的
I was just--I was trying to help him
我只是想帮他
stand up to uncle Marcus.
面对马卡斯叔叔
I just need to know everything that was in your C.E.D.
你那个认知增强药里面都有什么成分
And just so that we're clear,
还有 跟你说清楚
you're grounded until you're 30.
你会一直被禁足到30岁
I kind of figured.
我预料到了
Okay, come on.
说吧
Is it supposed to do that?
这样是正常的吗
Well, the red is for dopamine.
红色是多巴胺
And yellow is for serotonin.
黄色代表血清胺
So... You know--
就是 你知道吧
it's exhausting having to explain every little detail to somebody.
什么小事都得解释很累的
Wow, I feel faster already.
我已经觉得运转速度变快了
There's a huge power surge in Andy's heat sink.
安迪的散热器上出现巨大电涌
Well, not unexpected.
不意外啊
Processor power has increased exponentially.
处理器功率成指数增大
Which means, "Very fast."
就是"很快"的意思
Thank you.
还真多谢提醒
Voila. Andy, you are good to go.
安迪 搞定了
Oh, I feel a pleasant tingling in my artificial neurons, boss.
我都能感觉人工神经里舒服的麻刺感
You're welcome.
不用谢
A functioning, almost zero heat photonic processor.
可以运转的 几乎零热量的光激处理器
15 years of research and I never came close.
做了15年的研究 我都没到这一步
I have to call my publisher.
我得打给出版商
This could be my next book.
我下本书可以写这个
Our book.
我们的书
How about a field test, boss?
实地测试一下如何 老大
I want to take the new noggin' out for a spin.
我想试试新处理器
But I need a power recharge.
不过我需要充电
This new upgrade's really sucking back the old amperage.
处理器一升级 之前的电流弱爆了
Hello.
你好
Jack, I need to see you right now.
杰克 我现在就得见你
Yeah, kind of busy right now.
现在有点忙
Listen, Kevin dosed your coffee with an Alpha-GPC.
凯文给你咖啡里下了阿尔法激素
He slipped you a smart-mickey.
他给你吃了变聪明的药
Yeah, I understood you the first time.
我一开始就听懂了
Uh, Alpha-GPC, also known as
阿尔法激素
L-alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine.
即羟基异己酸 三醋酯磷酰基胆碱
Did you hear what you just said?
你听听自己刚才说的什么
Yeah, Allison, I'm not sure if you understand.
艾利森 我不确定你明不明白
I'm in the middle of making scientific history here.
我正在创造科学历史呢
The tech we put in Andy's-- huh.
我们应用在安迪身上的技术
Where's Andy?
安迪去哪了
Oh, great. What now?
又怎么了
Do a floor by floor, we need to know
一层一层来 我们得确定
if these power drains are a system malfunction
电力不足是系统失灵
or a real security breach.
还是安全漏洞
Yes, ma'am.
是 长官
What the hell is going on?
到底怎么回事
Probably some idiot's experiment
很可能是那个傻帽的实验
disrupting the smart grid.
破坏了智能电网
Lupo. I'll be right there.
卢柏 我马上到
Someone's breached our off-site communications,
有人破坏了场外通信
I got to head to the station.
我得去趟电站
Don't worry about me.
不用担心我
I'm going to continue a little investigation.
我会接着调查的
I have a lead that I want to follow up on.
有条线索我想跟下去
Oh, uh, wait Parrish, I--
等等 帕里什
We'll rendezvous later.
回头再见吧
At least the processor was undamaged.
至少处理器未受损坏
The bio-printer checks out clean.
生物打印机没问题
The spintronic microprocessor just runs too hot.
就是自旋电子微处理器过热
I mean, we can't install a big enough heatsink
只有给你做了数字额叶切除术
without give you a digital lobotomy.
才能给你装够大的散热器
Well, you're going to keep trying, right?
你们会继续试验吧
Aha! Oh, I knew it.
我就知道
You're so busted, Donovan.
你完蛋了 多诺万
I knew you were stealing equipment.
我就知道你在偷装备
All right, let's take this outside.
咱们出去说
Electrode array. And the bio-table and--
电极列 生物桌
Aloha, Isaac.
艾萨克 好啊
Holly?
霍莉
How was Hawaii?
夏威夷好玩吗
Andy, what the hell are you doing?
安迪 你到底在干什么
Just getting some extra power cells,
取能量电池啊
A little more juice for the jug.
多给我补充点能量
Uh, you feeling okay? Oh, I feel terrific.
你没事吧 我好得很
And once I amp up the power to handle my new Photonic processor,
等我储够能量运转新的光激处理器
I'm going to be the best deputy ever.
我就是最好的副警长了
Andy, I need to get you checked out,
安迪 我要带你去做检查
Your heat signature's through the roof.
你的热能超过峰值了
And you're putting the town at risk.
你使全镇都陷于危险之中
Come on.
跟我走
I'll drive.
我来开车
No can do, miss lupo.
这可不行 卢柏小姐
Gotta feed the old brain-a-saurus.
得给我的脑子充电啊
Power feels good.
能量的感觉太棒了
And... This ought to do it.
这样应该就行了
Amazing.
太棒了
We are going to spark a whole new industrial revolution.
我们会引起新一轮的工业革命
Maglev trains, hover cars, cheap, easy energy.
磁悬浮列车 悬浮轿车 廉价能源
Allison, I take back everything I said about Jack.
艾利森 我收回对杰克的评价
He's a genius.
他是个天才
Well, not exactly.
不完全是
I ran my test on the alpha gpc-booster
我试验了一下凯文给你下的
that Kevin dosed you with.
阿尔法激素
Oh, are you still on about that?
你还在研究那个啊
Jack, it is interacting--
杰克 它发生了交互作用
With my z-waves. Yeah, I know,
和我的Z型波嘛 我知道
I figured there was going to be a synaptic catalyst.
我知道肯定是突触催化剂
It's enhancing your neural activity
它将你的神经活动强化到
to a degree that I have never seen before.
我从未见过的程度
You are getting smarter by the minute.
你每分钟都变得更聪明
So he's not normally like this?
他平常不这样吗
Hardly.
才不是
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表