剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Okay, Doug. Are you finished?
好了 道格 你有完没完
Not until you say it. Say what?
你说出那句话我才甘心 什么话
"I'm sorry, Doug. You were right, I was wrong."
"抱歉 道格 你说得对 我错了"
You don't ever want to have sex again, do you?
你不想再滚床单了是吧
Yeah--no, I'll catch up with you later?
那个...咱们待会见
Love you.
爱你呦
Shouldn't we be investigating the place we know they ended up?
我们不是应该从他们撤离的地方查起吗
Well, I'm more interested in where it started.
我更想从事情的开端入手
Jack, you've watched this footage a thousand times.
杰克 这段录像你都看过几千遍了
Yeah, I know, but I realized something.
我知道 但我刚刚意识到一个问题
All this time, we were looking at the wrong thing.
我们一直以来都找错方向了
Want to know how they knew we were coming?
想知道他们是怎么知道我们要来的消息吗
Because I told her.
因为是我告诉她的
Oh, my god.
天啊
Hey, Holly. You okay?
霍莉 你没事吧
Do you see anything on my arm?
你看我胳膊上有东西没
Uh, yeah. You're injured.
有 你受伤了
Yeah, I was scratched by a dragon, which is a mythical creature,
对 我之前被龙这种神秘生物抓伤了
and then I saw this disappear.
而刚才我看到伤疤消失了
We're gonna get you to the infirmary.
我送你去医务室吧
Oh, maybe. Yeah.
也许吧 来
Maybe, because that could be a logical answer to all of this.
也许利用这点就能把所有事情解释通了
I could be having delusions,
我可能一直都在产生幻觉
which could be caused by a lot of things.
可能由多种原因引起
Schizophrenia, of course,
当然有可能是精神分♥裂♥
Or a brain tumor, or a cocaine addiction,
也可能是脑瘤或毒瘾
or a temporal focal epilepsy.
或是局灶性癫痫
Yeah, it's...unlikely It's a long shot.
不太可能吧 可能性很小
Or it could be an infection of some kind.
也可能是某种感染
Malaria or lupus could cause delusions.
疟疾或狼疮可能会导致幻觉
True. Or I could just be dreaming.
没错 或者我只是在做梦
I could be in some awesome NREM dream cycle.
我可能正处在某个非快速眼动的做梦周期中
We're gonna get you to talk to Allison. Okay?
我带你去找艾利森 好吗
Allison. Allison saw the dragon disappear.
艾利森 她看到那条龙消失了
Yeah, she did.
对 她看到了
Oh, my god. It didn't disappear.
天啊 它根本没消失
It de-rezzed, like the scratches on my arms.
而只是分解了 就像是我胳膊上的抓伤一样
They're all processor glitches.
只不过是处理器故障造成的
Like part of a computer game freaking out.
就像是电脑游戏卡壳了
Wait. We could all be inside
等等 我们很可能处在
some totally advanced computer construct
某个先进的计算机架构里
That just looks and feels like the real world,
不论看起来 还是感觉上都像是真实世界
And we wouldn't even know it.
我们根本不会察觉
Oh, Holly.
霍莉
I'm so sorry you said that.
真抱歉你说了刚才那番话
What are you doing? You're killing her.
你在干嘛 你会害死她的
She's dangerous. You know it.
她太危险了 你心里清楚
Dr. Martin is brilliant.
马丁博士天资聪颖
That's why we took her. You can't do this.
所以我们才把她抓来 你不能这么做
Beverly, you should be very proud.
贝弗利 你应该感到自豪
You should also remember who you answer to.
你也应该记住谁是你的长官
You said 21 was a problem. Now you have 20.
你说21个人会出问题 现在只剩20个了
Get back to work.
回去工作吧
Please dispose of Dr. Martin.
处理好马丁博士的后事
Respectfully and securely. Yes, senator.
要体面而又谨慎 是 参议员
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表