剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Jo, I live in a robot house with a robot deputy.
乔 我家房♥子和我的副手都是机器人
I think we should find out what this Holly thing is
我们该好好搞清楚霍莉这件事
before we just dismiss it.
而不是就这么撒手不管
I'm gonna be a little busy figuring out
老娘还得忙着想办法
how to keep Shaw from pursuing formal charges
怎么让肖恩别追究正式的责任处罚
or getting us all fired,
把我们都炒了
Starting with fargo. Come on.
第一个就是法戈 拜托
Fire? Come on nothing, okay.
哪这么严重 好吧没什么
He broke into an off-limits area
他不过就是闯进限制区域
and tampered with a brand-new security system in front of the D.O.D.
当着国防部的面公然篡改了最新的保安系统
I didn't tamper.
我才没篡改
And that weird whispering and those lights,
那些奇怪的声音和闪光
it wasn't me either.
也不是我♥干♥的
What does he mean? Um, I don't know.
他说什么 我不清楚
We've been getting strange incident reports all day.
今天发生了好几场反常事故
Doors opening and closing on their own,
大门自己打开关闭
machines malfunctioning, noises.
机器失常 发出噪音
All over G.D.?
整个动力局都这样吗
So not just where I am?
不是只有我在的地方才会
No, Carter, not just where you are.
不 卡特 到处都有发生
Disappointing. Um...
有点失望
Okay, well, things started to go haywire
好吧 肖恩一来装那些什么安全系统
right when Shaw installed those security things.
就出了各种状况
Maybe they're doing it.
也许他们是幕后黑手
Okay, I will look into it.
好吧 我会去查的
But he isn't going anywhere.
但他必须留在这
You want to help Fargo, finish Shaw's inventory.
你要是想帮法戈 就快点完成肖恩的清单
Yeah.
好
Jo. Listen, about Fargo--
乔 听着 关于法戈...
I told you that machine was bad for him.
我和你说过那台机器对他有弊无利
And locking him up isn't?
那把他关起来就有利了吗
Do you know how much trouble he's in?
你明白他到底惹了多大♥麻♥烦吗
How many protocols he's violated?
违反了多少条协议规定
He believes that that computer is his chance to save Holly.
他认为自己能通过那台电脑能救出霍莉
You helped him break in.
是你帮他闯入的
Allison, they recovered Holly's body.
艾利森 他们发现了霍莉的尸体
She's gone.
她已经去世了
And it's only hurting Fargo to act like she's not.
不接受事实只会让法戈更加痛苦
We both want what's best for Fargo.
我们都是为了法戈好
Well, then maybe we should help him let her go.
也许帮他放下这份执念才是最好
So how's Fargo?
法戈怎样了
He's all right.
他没事
I didn't realize the lengths he'd go to keep Holly around.
我没想到他为了霍莉做能到这种地步
The computer preserved her identity
那台电脑里保留了她的本体
and her consciousness complete with opinions,
她完整的意识 思维
memories, emotions.
记忆 情感
I mean, I understand wanting to protect that.
我十分理解他想保护这些的心情
I mean, you hold on to what you can, Jack.
没法就这么放手 杰克
Like grace's research.
就像格瑞丝的研究
Yeah. I mean, if we can establish some common ground,
是啊 如果我们能建立共同基础
then we can start to build from there.
就能以此起步
Collimating q-switch.
准直Q开关
Right. Gesundheit.
对 祝你好运
Actually, speaking about your lab tests,
对了 说到你的实验室测试
turns out that things have been creepy all over G.D.,
事实上整个动力局都有怪事发生
so it's probably not me and my zeta-waves.
所以应该不是我的Z形波造成的
Although I am thinking it's the spyball things.
我在想会不会是那些间谍球
The panop nodes? Yeah.
你是指潘诺节点 是啊
But, Jack...
不过 杰克
Henry, I don't see any nodes.
亨利 我可没见着节点
They're, uh...
这里...
There's not one in here. Uhhuh.
这里没装 是啊
Henry.
亨利
I didn't touch anything.
我什么也没碰
These don't look random.
这些看上去可不像随性破坏
Maybe we are being haunted.
也许我们确实是鬼上身了
You want to give me some space, chief?
你能给我点私人空间吗 长官
With a record like yours,
像你这种有前科的人
I shouldn't even be letting you touch this machine.
我从一开始就不该让你接触这台机器
I was pardoned. You're a felon.
我被豁免了 你是个重罪犯
Well, guess we're not going out for beers.
好吧 看来咱俩是没法一起去喝啤酒了
Any sign of intrusion?
有任何入侵迹象吗
Besides him? No.
有他在 当然没有
But I did find this weird bitstream
但我确实找到了一条诡异的数码流
Rattling around in the mainframe.
在主机里四处游荡
Where?
在哪
It's all over.
现在失去踪影了
It's like a ghost.
就像鬼魂似的
It disappears from one subsystem
一会从这块系统副区中消失
and then it pops up in another.
一会又从另一块冒出来
That's the problem right there.
这就是问题所在
I'm deploying a level 6 antivirus
我将启动六级杀毒程序
to purge the G.D. System.
彻底净化动力局的系统
Whatever your ghost is,
无论是什么妖魔鬼怪
Panop will kill it.
潘诺都能置它于死地
System purge will commence in 30 minutes.
系统清除将于30分钟后启动
Well, he's fun.
他挺有意思
You helped Allison and Fargo
是你帮艾利森和法戈
break into the loading bay, didn't you?
闯入卸货台的 对吧
If you want me to be honest,
你要是想让我说实话
don't ask questions you don't want the answers to.
就别问这种自己不想知道答案的问题
Fargo's so deep in denial, it's contagious.
法戈拒绝接受现实 这种情绪会传染
You know, maybe some sort of partial computer program,
可能是某种不完全的电脑程序
but Allison thinks it's an emotional projection,
但艾利森认为这是种情感投射
and Carter has no clue.
卡特完全不知情
You can't possibly believe that that's really Holly.
你不会以为那真的是霍莉吧
Jo. It doesn't matter what any of us think.
乔 我们怎么认为不重要
Just Fargo. Yeah, but I just want
关键是法戈那么认为 我只是想...
I don't know why you're so hung up
我不懂你为什么要纠结于
on defining what she is.
她到底是什么身份
Because I've been Jo!
因为我... 乔
You might think you're helping Fargo,
你可能觉得自己是在帮法戈
but you're not.
其实不然
What next? Water-boarding?
下面干嘛 给我上水刑吗
Let's go talk to Shaw.
我们去找肖恩谈谈
About...
谈什么
I watched my dad struggle after my mom died.
我妈去世之后 我见过我爸有多痛苦
You know, he held it together for my brothers and me, but...
他为了我和我哥努力振作 但...
Every night I watched him go through old photos
每晚我都见他翻看旧照片
and home movies, and he...
家庭录影 他...
He just couldn't let her go.
他就是放不下她
I am sorry, Fargo.
抱歉 法戈
I thought I was helping you.
我还以为自己是在帮你
I know.
我知道
I guess I didn't really make it that easy on you, did I?
我让你为难了 是吧
But, hey, it's a-it's a nice cell.
不过 这个单间很不错
It's very tidy.
很整洁
What is that music?
这音乐是怎么回事
I hate this song.
我讨厌这首歌♥
Who doesn't?
谁说不是呢
Wait. What did you just say?
等等 你刚才说什么
Lupo.
卢柏
Yeah, he's right here.
对 他在这里
We're on our way.
我们这就过去
Jo, wait!
乔 等等
Is that possible?
这可能吗
I mean, all the weirdness. The waving, the whispering--
所有那些古怪的事 那些波动 低语
That's someone trying to communicate with us?
是有人想跟我们交流吗
Crudely at first, but yeah.
开始还不明显 不过确实是
I think they got the hang of it.
我觉得他们摸到门道了
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表