剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
The experiments are unorthodox.
这实验可是非主流的
Yeah, count me in.
算我一个
Lab rat Carter at your service.
卡特小白鼠听候您的差遣
Thank you.
谢谢
There you go.
你们的食物来了
I'm worried about Fargo.
我担心法戈
What? Why?
什么 为什么
He's been missing meetings,
他一直不来开会
and he's sleeping in his office.
还睡在自己的办公室里
Today at the ceremony
今天在追思会上
it was like he had someplace more important to be.
他好像有比这更重要的事要办
I know the two of you have been up to something and--
我知道你们俩在忙什么事...
It's nothing.
没什么
Look, he just lost Holly.
他刚失去了霍莉
And everything today is a reminder of her.
今天的一切都是为了纪念她
I don't blame him for wanting to bail.
我不会责备他想要解脱
If I lost you, I'd...
如果我失去了你 我会...
You'd swear off other women for the rest of your days?
你发誓余生都不会再碰其他的女人了吗
Totally.
我发誓
Ms. Lupo.
卢柏女士
Sorry to interrupt,
抱歉打断你们
but I can't seem to locate Dr. Fargo.
但我似乎找不到法戈博士
Oh, I will find him for you, sir.
我会替你找到他的 长官
Super.
很好
We have a full agenda today.
我们今天日程很满
With the panop installation almost complete,
潘诺即将安装就绪
we need to impound everything
我们得扣押所有和
related to the Astraeus abduction.
阿斯特赖奥斯的绑♥架♥有关的物品
Top priority's a photonic plasma computer.
最重要的就是光子等离子电脑
Hold on. The matrix computer?
等等 你指的是矩阵计算机
Wait, you didn't say anything about me?
你连提都没提我吗
Well, what was I supposed to say?
你想让我怎么说
"Hey, guys, nice memorial and all,
"伙计们 纪念碑做得真不错
but Holly's still kind of alive"?
不过霍莉似乎还活着呢"
You could have at least acted upset.
你起码可以装的很难过吧
Well, plenty of people did.
大家都很难过啊
The planetary sciences team would not stop bawling.
行星科学小组的人都在嚎哭呢
Cosmochemists are very sensitive,
宇宙化学家们感情都是很脆弱的
unlike certain people.
可不像某些人
So what did you dedicate?
那么你拿我的名字命名了什么
Only an awesome sodium beacon for the observatory.
天文台那里一个帅爆了的钠灯塔
You named a laser pointer after me?
你以我名字命名了一个激光杆子吗
It's for astro-imaging.
这可是天体观测设备啊
It's lame.
蠢爆了
Why didn't you ask me what I wanted?
你为什么不来征求下我的意见
But I didn't think you would care.
我怎么知道你那么在乎
You're not even really gone.
你也不是真的死了啊
You shut down the program with me inside?
我还在里面 你就把程序关了吗
Are you crazy? Pull yourself together, man.
你疯了吗 快镇静下来
We have company.
有人来了
Fargo, what are you doing here?
法戈 你在这干什么
Uh, this lab is restricted,
这间实验室被关闭了
so thank you for unlocking it, Dr. Fargo.
多谢你把它打开了 法戈博士
You are welcome.
不客气
Major Shaw.
我是肖恩少校
Pleasure to meet you, director.
幸会 局长
You mind if we start with the main processor?
不介意我们从这主处理器开始动手吧
Yes, I mind. What are you doing?
不 我介意的 你要做什么
We're shipping this machine to Washington.
我们要把这机器送到华盛顿
No, you're not. You're not taking this computer.
不行 你不能动它
This computer's a security liability,
这台计算机有很多安全问题上
as is everything your colleagues built during their abduction.
还有你同事在绑♥架♥期间造的其他东西
It has to be locked up, for good.
为了安全起见 它必须被扣押
Take anything you want except this.
除了它之外你都能拿走
This machine has done nothing
这台机器从没起到什么作用
but put you and your people at risk, Dr. Fargo.
反而一直把你们置于危机中 法戈博士
Back off, jackboots.
闪一边去 军官同志
If anyone's gonna take this machine apart,
除了我 谁也别想
it's gonna be me.
把这机器弄走
Yeah. W-what the frak, Zane?
就是 等... 你在说什么 赞恩
Fargo, calm down.
法戈 你冷静点
I understand this is an emotional day for you, Dr. Fargo.
我知道你今天情绪比较激动 法戈博士
Why don't you just let us handle this?
不如就安心交给我们处理吧
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪都不会去的
Jo, help me.
乔 帮帮我
Excuse us.
抱歉
Fargo. Come on.
法戈 来吧
Let's go for a walk.
我们去散散步
What is going on with you?
你到底怎么了
You can't let them take it, please.
你不能让他们把它弄走 拜托你了
Why not?
怎么就不行
Because Holly's still in there.
因为霍莉还在里面呢
I'm not crazy. Just ask zane.
我没疯 问问赞恩你就知道了
Is that what you've been working on togeer?
你们就一直在忙这个吗
We were trying to get her out.
我们在想办法救她出来
I just need to call the D.O.D.
我只需要给国防部打个电♥话♥
Get her out of where, Fargo?
把她从哪里救出来 法戈
Holly is gone. No, she isn't.
霍莉死了 不 她没死
She exists in the photonic hard drive.
她就在光子硬盘里面
She's conscious. I'm not gonna let them take her.
她是有意识的 我不能坐视她被带走
Okay, you had quite a jolt
赞恩在关闭程序时
to your somatosensory pathways when Zane disconnected you.
你的感官机能遭到了巨大冲击
We just need to check you out,
在你做完检查后
and then we can call washington together.
我们可以一道打给国防部
I'm sorry. Excuse me.
抱歉 借一步说话
Call them about what?
打过去说什么
About keeping that computer here
告诉他们把这电脑留在这
until we can figure out what's going on.
直到我们搞明白是怎么回事为止
Allison, I don't think that this is healthy.
艾利森 我觉得这么做不妥
Look at him.
你看看他
Maybe packing that thing up will help him move on.
也许把电脑带走能让他不再纠结这些事
Or maybe he's right.
但也许他是正确的
Maybe some part of Holly is still in there.
霍莉也许真的在里面
Yeah, but as what?
你指什么
A video game? No.
类似于电子游戏吗 不
When I saw Jenna in the other Eureka,
当我在另一个尤利卡中看见吉娜时
she was as real as you are.
她就像你一样栩栩如生
Everything in there feels real.
那里的一切都感觉真切
Yeah, but now you know it wasn't.
但你现在知道它并非真的了
Maybe not.
也许不是
Listen, Jo, you weren't there.
乔 你没去过那
You can't understand.
你很难理解
But he wants our help.
但他需要我们帮他
You still up for this?
你没变主意吧
Yeah. Good. Okay.
是的 很好
Grace documented the effect of Zeta waves
格瑞丝在纳米机器程式上记录了
on the ifire nanobots.
Z形波的效应
I believe that, if we can learn
我认为如果我们能够
to focus and control Z-waves,
捕捉和控制Z形波的话
then we can unlock whole new frontiers--
就能开启一个崭新的领域
Telepathy, telekinesis...Who knows?
通灵术 心灵感应...潜力无限
And you can think I can do this?
你认为我能做的到吗
We are about to find out.
我们马上就能知道了
Relax, focus,
放松神经 集中精神
try to levitate the sphere.
试着让球悬浮起来
Lev--levitate?
悬...悬浮吗
Try to levitate the spheres in these tubes.
让这些管子里的球浮起来
Just concentrate.
集中注意力
All right.
行吧
I'm moving your balls with my mind.
我在用意念操控它们
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表