剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
Her. I saw her.
她 我看到她了
That's great. As what?
太好了 她以什么形式出现
Like a cached model? A partial render?
像是缓存模型 还是部分显示
No. It was holly.
不 就是霍莉本人
We interacted. She kissed me.
我们相互接触了 她吻了我
What?
什么
She's not just a damaged memory file, Zane.
她不只是损坏的记忆文件 赞恩
I think Holly's alive.
我认为霍莉还活着
Jo!
乔
Hold the doors!
别关门
I...
我...
Thanks.
谢谢
Any time.
随时效劳
So how are you?
你怎么样
Busy.
很忙
Did you get any names?
你找到嫌疑人了吗
No.
没有
But someone wiped the status reports
但是今早有人从克拉克的实验室里
from Clark's lab this morning.
清除了状态报告
So I did a security trace and found a buried command.
所以我追踪并找到了一道隐藏指令
Oh. That did what?
关于什么的指令
Opened the liquid nitrogen valve deliberately.
蓄意打开液氮阀
Okay, all right. Let's interview anyone
好吧 我们要和每个能进入实验室的人
who had access to the lab. Not we. Me.
谈一谈 不是我们 是我
Because, unlike you, I have a little bit of tact.
因为 不像你 我老练得多
What did I do?
我做了什么
Oh, don't act like you don't know.
别装不知道
The drill?
你说演习
Because I wouldn't carry Fargo downstairs?
就因为我不愿意把法戈扛下楼
No, it was't because of the drill.
不 不是因为演习
Okay, I tried to be open ad honest with you,
好吧 我把你当做朋友
as a friend, about something that was very personal to me.
试着对你坦白很私人的事
And you humiliated me.
但你羞辱了我
I did what now?
我做了什么
Okay, playing dumb just makes it worse.
好吧 装傻只会越装越糟
Playing dumb? I am dumb.
装傻 我本来就傻
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我完全不知道你在说什么
When did this happen?
这是什么时候发生的
Okay, when I came to visit you after your surgery
好吧 就在你交换身体手术后
to fix the bodyswappig. Look, I'm sorry.
我去看你时 听着 我很抱歉
But, Jo, I got nothing.
但是 乔 我不明白
Then again, I just performed brain surgery on myself, so--
我再说一遍 我刚做过脑手术 所以
What? Wait.
什么 等等
Yeah.
是的
You really don't remember, do you?
你真的不记得了吗
No. But if you tell me now, I will.
对 但如果你现在告诉我 我会记起
Okay?
行吗
You know what? No, it's-- it actually was't really that important.
不 其实这并不重要
It's just... Well, it is important. It
只是... 好吧 这很重要
Uh, what is that?
那是什么
Voltage spikes in the reactor turbine.
反应涡轮里的电压急剧上升
What's the status?
现在是什么状态
The power grid's red-lining in every sector.
电力网每部分都出现警报
Can't we just like shut off a couple hair dryers
我们为什么不能关掉几个吹风机
or a particle accelerator?
或者粒子加速器
Why hasn't suppression kicked in?
压力装置怎么还没生效
It should have by now.
现在应该生效了
What happens if we can't shut it off?
如果关不掉会发生什么
That. Warning.
就是这个 警告
Power grid failure imminent.
电力网即将崩溃
Initiate emergency protocols.
启动紧急方案
Is it just me,
难道只有我
or are you getting a crazy sense of deja vu?
有种重临其境的疯狂感觉
The reactor is under control,
反应器已经被控制住了
but the main power won't be restored
但还需要八到十小时
for another eight to ten hours.
才能恢复主电源
The auxiliary should maintain the emergency systems,
辅助设备应该会维护应急系统
commuication and the EM shield.
通讯系统和电磁防护场
Okay, well, that's something, right?
好吧 至少有点进展 对吧
Whoever opened the liquid nitrogen valve in Clark's lab,
不管是谁打开了克拉克实验室的液氮阀
also used the same code to take down the power grid.
也用相同的密♥码♥破坏了电力网
Can we trace it back to the source?
我们能追踪来源吗
It's encrypted.
被加密了
Fine, I think we know someone who could break it.
好吧 我想我们认识能破译的人
Oh yeah, guess I can save us some favors.
对 我能帮咱们省去些麻烦
I know you do.
我就知道你能
Oh, my PDA's glitchig.
我的掌上电脑受到干扰了
It's not a power grid problem.
这不是电力网的问题
We're not gettig a sigal from the cell tower.
我们收不到发射塔的信♥号♥♥
What's going on?
发生什么了
I don't know. Um, can you keep working?
我也不知道 你能继续工作吗
I'll get Andy, I'll check out the tower,
我去找安迪 检查发射塔
and you find Zane.
你去找赞恩
Hey, don't boss me.
别命令我
I did't do anything, remember?
我什么也没做 记得吗
Yeah, you know, I'm still mad.
可我还很生气
Has anybody see Fargo?
有人看到法戈了吗
If we're on backup power, something's going on.
如果我们启用备用电源 说明有情况
I should go. Oh, come on, you're the boss.
我该走了 拜托 你可是头
If they need you badly, they'll call.
如果他们很需要你 会打电♥话♥的
Now tell me exactly what you saw.
现在告诉我你到底看到了什么
I saw Holly. She looked and souded
我看见霍莉了 她的长相 声音
and felt exactly the same.
和感觉上与以前完全一样
She remembered what happened-mostly.
她记得大部分发生的事
You realize what this means?
你知道这意味着什么吗
This is going to make dating really challenging.
这意味着我们约会会很困难
No. She's not just a ghost in the machine,
不对 这意味着她不只是机器里的鬼魂
she's conscious.
她是有意识的
But she can't be alive alive, can she?
但是她不可能是活人 对吧
I mean, she's just a really detailed computer backup.
她只是个栩栩如生的模拟人
Well, the matrix was programmed
模型的程序就是
using our own brains as memory files,
以我们的大脑作为记忆文件的
which is why the world felt so real.
所以模型里的世界极度真实
Maybe when Holly's body was severed from the maiframe,
也许当霍莉的身体从主机分离时
her mind was left connected somehow.
她的思想不知怎么还和身体相连
Yeah, but--
是的 但是
she's just like a computer program then, right?
她只是个电脑程序而已 对吧
Like, it's not really her.
那并不是真实的她
I don't know. I mean, what are we really?
不知道 我们到底是什么
Our brains are just hard drives of actions and memories.
我们的大脑只是存储动作和记忆的硬盘
If you think she's real and she thinks she's real,
如果你认为她是真的 而她也这么想
does it matter?
这就可以了吧
She has no clue she died.
她完全不知道自己死了
I mean, how do you tell her that?
怎么才能告诉她呢
I don't know.
我不知道
But I think she'd want to hear it from you.
但我想她更希望由你来告诉她
Put me back in.
让我回到模型里
Zane.
赞恩
This is your top-secret project?
这就是你的绝对机密项目
Oh, hey, Jo.
你好 乔
I'm kind of busy here.
我现在有点忙
Someone's sabotaging GD systems,
有人在破坏动力局系统
and you're here messing around with the matrix again?
你居然又浪费时间在模型上
I can explain.
我可以解释
I'm listening.
我在听
But I can't.
但是我不能说出来
Do you ever want to have sex again?
你还想和我上♥床♥吗
A lot.
非常想
This isn't about me. I'm helping out a friend.
这不是我的事 我在帮一个朋友
Who? II'd rather not say.
谁 我还是不说的好
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表