剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
could handle her, but is there a computer that can?
能处理好 但 有电脑能做到吗
No. Whatever Holly is now,
没有 无论霍莉现在是什么
she's more than just information as we know it.
她都不再是我们所知的数据那么简单了
Sustaining her is gonna take a breakthrough
要维持她的存在对电脑编程来说
in computer programming that that only you can do.
会是一个突破 而且 只有你能做
Exactly.
没错
Identity confirmed.
身份已确认
Welcome, Mr. Donovan.
欢迎你 多诺万先生
I'm sure your butt looks pretty good too.
你的屁♥股♥看起来也相当不错
Morning, boss. Mrs. Boss.
早上好 老板 老板夫人
Don't worry, I'm not staying-- I just thought
别担心 我不会留太久的 我只是觉得
you might want somebody to drop off the kids today.
你们会希望有个司机送孩子们上学
Andy, that's very thoughtful of you.
安迪 你真是太贴心了
And I'm gonna take Jenna to the new
下课后我要带珍娜去
animation exhibit after school.
看新的动漫展
You know, to give you guys
给你们多过过
a few more hours of alone time. Thanks.
二人世界 谢谢
Yeah, I'm gonna get out of your hair too.
我也不会打扰你们
You guys have been more than patient,
你们两个的耐心真是好到惊人
and I can't keep ignoring my responsibilities.
但我也不能一直不工作嘛
I am thinking of keeping the beard, though.
不过我在考虑留胡子
I'm not sure that's a good idea, necessarily.
我看没那个必要吧
Oh, and I can't technically leave, heh,
严格说来 我走不了
but I can go into sleep mode to give you privacy
不过我可以进入睡眠模式 给你们
as long as you want. You just--
足够的私人空间 你们...
Okay...Stop.
行了 打住
Nobody's going anywhere.
你们都不用走
Fargo, in light of Holly,
法戈 就霍莉现在的状况
I think maybe your responsibilities can wait.
我觉得你的职责可以先缓缓
And, Andy... Why don't you take a sick day?
安迪 你可以休个病假
Kevin, Jenna,
还有凯文和珍娜
you're playing hooky today.
你们今天可以不去上学
So you guys really want to deal with total chaos
这么说来你们俩真愿意在成为夫妇的第一天
on your first full day as husband and wife?
就面对这么混乱的局面
You bet we do.
当然愿意
Our life is total chaos,
我们的生活本来就是一团乱麻
and we wouldn't want it any other way.
但我们就爱这样的生活
So...come on.
来吧
What's this game we're playing?
在玩什么游戏呢
A fantasy role-playing game.
幻想角色扮演游戏
We can always add a few more party members to the quest.
可以随时加入新的成员参与任务
All right. Can I be sheriff?
那好 我能不能做治安官
Might he be under a fighter class?
能让他做战士吗
Oh, I would say paladin,
我想说骑士来着的
Because he's a good fighter, right?
因为他够勇猛 是吧
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表