剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
You know, I know you want to keep it old school,
我知道你想要老派的做法
Fine, but I'm dropping out.
很好 但是我要退出
You can't drop out of our honeymoon.
你不可以退出我们的蜜月
This isn't our honeymoon. This is a disaster.
这才不是蜜月 这是灾难
You're right.
你说得对
It is.
的确是
I'm going to call a travel agent.
我去打电♥话♥给旅行代理
Okay?
好吗
I'm--I'm going to book us some place tropical.
我 我去订个热带国家游
With--With room service and no ants.
有 有房♥间服务 没蚂蚁
What I was trying to do was do something romantic.
我只是想营造浪漫的气氛
And--and nothing turned out the way that I wanted it.
但什么事都不如意
I know you did, honey.
我知道 亲爱的
I-I know you tried.
我 我知道你努力了
We have 40 messages.
我们收到了40条短♥信♥
From the kids? No.
孩子们发的 不是
People in town.
小镇居民们发的
Something about exposing a spy.
说是要揭发一个间谍
What spy?
什么间谍
I think we missed something.
我想我们错过了什么
Oh, Henry. Hey, sweetheart.
亨利 亲爱的
Um, I was looking for you.
我在找你
Do you need some help?
你需要帮助吗
What, is something wrong?
怎么了 发生什么了
Grace.
格瑞丝
You weren't restoring the data.
你没有修复数据
No.
对
I told Vincent to spread the word to encourage
我告诉文森特把消息散播出去
whoever did this to try to finish the job.
刺♥激♥始作俑者来完成这个任务
Well, this doesn't look good, does it?
看上去不太妙 对吧
Come with me.
跟我来
Henry, we just heard about Grace.
亨利 我们听说了格瑞丝的事
Jack, um...
杰克...
Your honeymoon?
你的蜜月如何
Not as devastating as this, but close.
没有你这事这么糟 不过也差不多
You, uh... you okay?
你...你还好吗
No.
不好
She didn't protest. She didn't even try to explain.
她没有抗♥议♥ 她甚至没试着解释
That she was involved with Beverly and Senator Wen?
没解释她与贝弗利和温参议员有关系
I don't know, I mean,
我不知道 我是说
I came back from 1947 married to a woman
我从1947年回来
that--that I didn't know.
和一个我不认识的女人结婚
Yeah, but a spy?
但说她是间谍
I mean, you really think she'd betray
你真觉得她会背叛
her friends and colleagues?
自己的朋友与同事
Look, think about it, the way she left town
听着 你想 找到阿斯特赖奥斯后
after the astraeus was found, saying that she was so upset?
她说她很心烦 然后就这么离开了小镇
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know what to think.
我不知道该怎么想
Sorry.
抱歉
Me too.
我也是
Holly, where are you?
霍莉 你在哪里
Doug?
道格
Holly?
霍莉
Whatcha doing back there?
你在那后面干什么
I was looking for you.
我在找你
I don't know what's happening to me.
我不知道自己怎么了
We're-- We're going to fix it.
我们 我们会解决的
But I can't tell what's real and not real anymore.
但是我已经分不清♥真♥实和虚幻了
Hey. This is real.
你看 这都是真的
I'm real. I-I promise.
我是真实的 我 我保证
You're going to be fine.
你会没事的
Is it true?
这是真的吗
In this town,
在这个镇上
what's true can be a very tricky concept.
真实是个很复杂的概念
How could you?
你怎么能这样做
Henry is in shock.
亨利受到了极大的冲击
All this time, we're looking for Beverly and--
一直以来我们都在找贝弗利和
Yes, so was I. It's why I left.
是的 我也是 这就是我离开的原因
Do you know where she is?
你知道她在哪里吗
No.
不知道
Did you help her hijack my brain?
你帮她侵入了我的头脑吗
Did you help her set up the abduction of the Astraeus
你帮她策划绑♥架♥了阿斯特赖奥斯号♥
and the crew?
和全体船员吗
No!
没有
I thought that I missed four years of my life,
我以为自己错过了生命中的四年
that I lost Jack and the kids to Jo.
以为杰克和孩子们都成了乔的
And you knew?
你事先都是知情的吗
Allison, I didn't know anything.
艾利森 我什么也不知道
I--
我...
I wish that I could believe you.
我也希望自己能相信你
I want to speak to my husband.
我想和我丈夫说话
Um... You're--You're--
你... 你...
You're doing great, Holly.
一切都非常正常 霍莉
Can you get--
你能...
Can you just hang tight for one minute?
你能等我一分钟吗
Sure, Zane. If that's who you really are.
当然 赞恩 如果你真的是他的话
It's a synaptic disorder.
这是突触紊乱
Her neurotransmitters are degrading.
她的神经递质正在减少
No chance she just needs time to adjust?
即使再适应一段时间也没用吗
The biochemical structure of her brain
她大脑的生化结构
would keep on breaking down.
会继续衰竭
If we wait, she could lose touch with reality for good.
如果再等 她会永远失去对现实的感知
So what do we do?
那怎么办
We run the neural transfer again.
我们再做一次神经转移
But you said we can't.
但你说过不能这样做
Well, we can't reverse the process,
我们不能逆转程序
but now that her neural patterns have been encoded in her body,
但现在她的神经模式已经被加密进身体
we can try to reboot her.
我们可以重启她
Hi. I just heard.
我刚听说了
How is she?
她怎么样
Well, she's alive.
她还活着
For now.
暂时的
Can't believe she's actually here.
我不相信她真在这里
Yeah, but she's slipping away.
是的 但她在消失
Yeah, but not if I can help it.
只要我动手就不会
Fargo, let me try it.
法戈 让我试试吧
Okay.
好吧
Can I say hello?
我能和她打招呼吗
Yeah, maybe a familiar face would help.
行啊 也许熟悉的人会好一点
It's okay.
没关系的
You okay?
你还好吗
No?
不好吗
You okay?
你还好吗
How you doing?
你好吗
How you doing?
你好吗
Oh--okay.
好吧
Get back.
退后
Get back.
退后
Give me the gun.
把枪给我
Holly.
霍莉
You can trust me.
你可以相信我的
Not this time.
这次不行
Holly...Sheriff Carter would never hurt you.
霍莉 卡特治安官绝不会伤害你的
He already did. He's a bad man.
他已经伤害过我了 他是坏人
No, I'm a good man. A good--
不 我是个好人 一个好...
No! You're--He's trying to fool us.
不 你...他想骗我们
Like the rest of them.
跟他们其余的人一样
No, no, no, no, no.
不是的 不 不
Holly, he's--he's real.
霍莉 他是真的
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表