剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
I know.
我了解
We will.
我们可以的
Your boyfriend out of surgery yet?
你那小男友手的术结束了吗
No.
还没
And you have to stop.
你能别说这种话了吗
Sorry.
对不起
It's just been a really weird day.
只是今天真的太奇怪了
You're the one who kissed me with Carter's mouth.
是你以卡特的身份亲了我
Mmm. I was caught up in the moment, I guess.
我猜我当时肯定是色迷心窍了
Zane, you have to know how crazy it is
赞恩 你居然嫉妒我和卡特在一起
to be jealous of something with Carter and me
这也有点太疯狂了
That never happened.
那是绝对没有的事
Yeah, but the thing is it's not.
是 但这正是问题所在
I've been digging into the programming.
我深入研究了程序
The virtual Eureka we experienced in there,
我们所在的虚拟尤利卡
is based on predictive algorithms
是基于我们自己的心理状况
from our own psychological profiles.
而形成的预测控制算法
So, given the right set of circumstances,
所以如果天时地利都具备
you and Carter hooking up,
把你和卡特介绍认识
It's not just possible--
那就不仅仅是可能会出事
It's probable.
而是非常可能
One of the circumstances was me thinking that you were dead.
但其中必然有个前提是我认为你死了
Right?
对吧
Right.
对
So don't make me kill you, and you have nothing to worry about.
那就别让我杀了你 你也没必要瞎担心
You okay?
你还好吧
My head hurts even more. Would you like your results?
我的头更痛了 给您测试结果
Or your head, rather.
或者说是你的头更合适
Really?
真的吗
I don't know what this means.
我看不懂这什么意思
Well, the data shows that the hyperactive axonal cluster
根据数据显示 异常活跃的突触集群
is serving as an antenna,
功能相当于天线
and it's not transmitting, it's receiving.
而且不是在传输数据 是在接收
From what?
从哪里接收
Well, we don't know, but the spike in the electrical activity
我们不知道 但是每次交换数据时
from each swap is eroding the myelin sheath.
剧烈的电子活动都在腐蚀髓磷脂鞘
That doesn't sound good.
听起来不太妙啊
Jack, you could suffer permanent damage
杰克 你的中♥央♥神经系统
to your central nervous system.
可能会受到永久损伤
Your brain is not the only thing
危险的剧烈电子活动
suffering from dangerous spikes in electrical activity.
可不只是在损伤你的大脑
Jack, good call.
杰克 你说得对
The other devices that malfunctioned
其它出故障的设备
were all on the same z-wave frequency,
有着完全相同的Z型波频率
the relocator, Martha, and the smart-car energy cell.
重新定♥位♥器♥ 玛莎 智能车能源电池都是
Uh, have Fargo do an audit,
让法戈检查一下
find out what project or device is causing this.
把那个引起故障的设备或项目找出来
Maybe it's the one he's been telling Zane to shut down.
说不定就是他一直让赞恩去关掉的那个设备
Yeah, good luck.
行 祝你好运
Oh, I don't like this.
感觉真差劲
Checked it out. I can't believe it,
检查一下 我简直不敢相信
you've been rebooting the mainframe
我都特别关照你要关掉了
after I specifically told you to mothball it?
你竟然还重启了主机
What?
什么
You told me to pursue it and report back to you.
你说的是继续追踪 不断向你报告进度
That wasn't me, that was Carter.
那不是我说的 是卡特
All right, well how was I supposed to know that?
好吧 那我怎么会知道啊
Look, the point is, it's been slowly reconstructing the files,
听好 关键是它一直在重组文件
and I found something here.
而我有个发现
Take a look at this. What are those?
你看这里 这些是什么玩意
The mainframe has been tracking
主机一直在追踪
the z-waves of the Astraeus crew,
阿斯特赖奥斯船员的Z型波
or it's been trying to.
或者说它一直想追踪
But it found one that's still active inside the program.
但我发现在程序里还有一个活跃信♥号♥♥
Holly?
霍莉
Yeah.
是的
Fargo, she might still be in there.
法戈 她可能还困在里面呢
Jack, they're in here, so's the mainframe.
杰克 他们在这里 主机也在
Jack. Carter's inside Allison now?
杰克 卡特现在住在艾利森身体里面
Phrasing. How many times?
注意措辞 说过多少次了
So if the program is doing what I think it's doing,
所以如果程序在做的处理跟我想的一样
we need to shut it down,
我们就得关掉它
so that they can get back to where they belong
这样他们就能回到各自的身体
before they can't.
不然就来不及了
Hey, no one told me that you were out yet.
嘿 听说你还困在杰克身体里
Yeah, sorry it got a little hairy before
是啊 之前因为灵魂交换的事
with the body-swapping.
抱歉对你毛手毛脚
Yeah, about that, and our kiss.
是啊 那件事 我们还接了吻
What about our kiss?
接吻怎么了
Oh, this matrix thing has everyone acting nuts,
这整个模型事件搞得大家都疯疯癫癫的
and I really want things to be normal again, so I just--
我真的希望一切能恢复正常 所以我...
I think that we should just be honest with each other.
我觉得我们还是坦诚相待比较好
You know, so we can move past today
这样我们就可以忘了今天的事
and get on with our lives.
然后继续我们的生活
Honest about what, exactly?
到底什么事需要坦诚
Us.
我们的事
I mean, of course I've thought about it, why wouldn't I?
我当然也考虑过 怎么可能不想呢
You're my best friend, you're attractive,
你是我最好的朋友 你很有魅力
I'm really attractive.
我也很有魅力
I mean, I--it's not that I want to pursue it,
我倒不是说一定要付诸行动
You know, I just--why act like it's never crossed out minds?
但也没必要装作从未考虑过嘛
I mean, haven't you ever thought about it?
你真的没想过吗
No.
没有
Not really.
真没有
Well, I'm glad that we cleared that up.
好吧 我很高兴我们把事情说开了
Okay.
好吧
When Zane rebooted the program,
赞恩重启程序的时候
it began searching for missing files,
它就开始搜索遗失文件
which are, in this case, the crew's brains.
也就是搜索船员的大脑
Couldn't find us directly,
它没法直接找到我们
because we're not hard-wired to it anymore
因为我们现在没有连上线
And Jack, of all of you, was the only one
而杰克是你们这么多人里
who was linked to the program wirelessly,
唯一用无线连接程序的人
and it found him.
这个程序就搜到了他的大脑
So I'm a wi-fi hotspot?
所以我就是个无线热点咯
Pretty much. Each z-wave pattern
差不多 重启之后每个船员的Z型波形
it rebooted for the crew had to pass through a router--you,
都得经过一个路由器 也就是你
which caused the temporary neural swaps.
所以就导致了短暂的神经交换
If we shut down the program, the anomalies stop.
如果关掉程序 这些异常现象就消失了
Fargo, it's still in the rebooting process.
法戈 它还在不断重启
If we shut down now,
如果我们现在关掉它
we could lose access to all the restored data,
就会遗失所有的保存数据
including Holly. I know.
包括霍莉的信息 我知道
Do it.
就这么做
Ready?
准备好了
Jack?
杰克
No, it's Allison, I'm back. What happened?
不 是艾利森 我回来了 怎么了
Oh, no.
不会吧
What happened?
怎么回事
He jumped up, took a few steps, then collapsed.
他起床 走了两步 然后就昏过去了
He's non-responsive.
他没反应了
Jack! Jack!
杰克 杰克
Jack!
杰克
Well, he's alive, but his synapses are misfiring
他还活着 但他的神经元突触没有反应
and his E.E.G. is all over the place.
脑电图非常混乱
What does that mean, exactly?
这话到底是什么意思
Well, if our brains are like hard drives,
我们的大脑就像电脑硬盘
then Jack's is corrupted and is about to crash, permanently.
杰克的大脑出了问题 就要永久瘫痪了
And if that happens, we could lose him.
如果真是那样 他会死的
Can you reboot him,
你能重启他的大脑吗
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表