剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表
See, that's like answering a question with a question.
怎么听起来像是用问题来回答问题呢
First off, I have to prove that strangelets actually exist.
首先 我得证明奇异夸克团真实存在
It's gonna be rough.
这就挺困难的了
Well, you-- you just--
你只要...
you keep at it with that-- what you're doing.
锲而不舍就好
Hey, guys.
伙计们
Um, boss, can I talk to you for a minute?
老大 我能和你说几句话吗
Sure. Is it about the ship?
好的 是关于飞船的吗
Uh, did you find something?
你发现什么了吗
No, Kevin, we didn't.
不 凯文 没有发现
Well, look, if it's about my mom, I want to know, okay?
如果是有关我妈的事 我有权知道
What's going on?
怎么了
The Department of Defense
国防部发出正式通知
has officially called off the search for the Astraeus.
要求取消阿斯特赖奥斯号♥的搜寻工作
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
No... They can't.
不 他们不能这么做
Senator Wen says she's exhausted all of her resources.
温参议员说她已经耗尽了一切资源
And with no sign of the Astraeus,
由于一直未发现阿斯特赖奥斯号♥的迹象
they think the chances of finding any survivors are...
他们认为找到生还者的可能性
poor.
微乎其微
Jack. Jack, you can't let them do this!
杰克 你不能让他们这么做
Kevin... You can't just stop looking!
凯文 你们不能就这么放弃
Kevin! We'll talk to the senator, okay?
凯文 我们去和参议员谈好吗
Kevin.
凯文
RF rate is down again. 25.2.
射频频率又下降了 为25.2
Cut resolution in grids 15 through 178.
削减15至178格网的分辨率
I win. Oh, yeah. Uh-huh!
我赢啦 哈哈
Darn it, you are good at this.
真讨厌 你玩这个太在行了
Thanks. You are too.
谢谢 你也不错
I'll let you win next time.
下次我会让着你的
Well, this looks like fun.
看起来挺有趣的
You want to play the winner?
你想和大赢家玩一局吗
Well, I wish I could,
我也想玩
but I have to kidnap your mom for a little while.
但我得"拐走"你妈妈一会儿
The next batch of biological experiments
下一批的生物实验
needs to come off the Astraeus.
需要在阿斯特赖奥斯号♥里进行
And the D.O.D. ordered protocols for a genetic study.
国防部还下达了一份遗传研究计划
They could give us a moment to catch our breath.
他们真该给我们点喘息的时间
It's been one assignment after another
自从我们回来之后
since we got back. I know.
任务就一个接一个 我知道
I'm finally carving out time to review the flight data.
我现在才挤出时间来审阅飞行数据
You mean you're gonna find out why my mom
你是想弄明白我妈妈为什么
was gone for so long?
失踪了那么久吗
I am just glad I'm back now. Right?
我真的很高兴我能回来
Jo, I won Uno.
乔 我玩赢了乌诺[纸牌游戏]
Good job.
好样的
Oh, I'm so proud of you. You okay?
我真为你感到骄傲 你没事吧
Do I have a choice?
我能有什么办法
Doesn't seem real, does it-- everything that's happened?
现在发生的一切都不像是真的
No.
是啊
I'm going out to the Astraeus to help you with the offload.
我准备去阿斯特赖奥斯号♥上帮忙卸货
Great. Let's go.
好 走吧
Good-bye, Allison.
再见 艾利森
Something wrong?
怎么了
No.
没事
Tell me she didn't see that.
她没看到吧
What just happened there?
刚刚那是怎么回事
A real-time render error.
实时成像错误
Because this system was designed for 20 people,
这个系统是为这二十个人设计的
not 20 plus one last-minute RSVP.
多出一个人就会出问题
Dr. Blake was a lucky accident.
布雷克博士只是个意外
Her presence is overloading the processor.
她的出现已经让处理器超负荷运转了
She shouldn't be here.
她就不该在那儿
That wasn't our decision to make.
这事我们决定不了
We follow orders.
我们只能服从命令
Yeah, from people who don't understand the system the way I do.
让那些对整个系统一窍不通的人做决定
I don't have the authority to deviate, and neither do you.
我不能越权 你也不能
I want to thank everyone for your efforts.
多谢你们帮忙
I know this is difficult for all of us.
我知道这对大家来说都不容易
Senator Wen! You have to keep searching.
温参议员 你不能停止搜寻
Sheriff, you have no idea how hard
治安官 下达停止搜寻的命令
this decision was for me.
我也是不得已而为之
Then don't make it. Don't call off the search.
那就别那么做 不要停止搜寻
I have pulled in every resource at my disposal.
我已经动用了我手下所有的资源
Satellites, space-based radar systems...
我用了卫星 天基雷达系统...
And I appreciate everything that you've done.
我对您做出的努力表示感激
And these devices need to get back to doing their jobs.
而这些设备得各归其位了
And so do you.
你也是
I'm doing my job.
我这就是在工作
Then you can help Dr. Fung recover his stolen equipment.
那你可以帮冯博士找找他失窃的设备
I don't care about his stolen equipment right now.
我才没心思去管他的设备
I know you're grieving, sheriff,
我知道你现在很悲痛 治安官
So I won't take that personally.
我不会往心里去的
I'm not grieving. I'm searching.
谁说我悲痛 我要继续寻找
I truly hope you're right, sheriff.
我也希望你是对的 治安官
But I also think you need to...
但世事难料
prepare yourself for the likelihood
要是他们回不来
that they're not coming back.
你也得做好心理准备
It's time to turn your focus back to this world.
你得重新回归现实生活了
Good day, gentlemen.
先生们 再见
Yeah.
再见
So what's your problem?
你遇到什么麻烦了
When I started packing up,
我收拾东西的时候
some of my deep space listening devices
我的深空声波定向器
were taken from the truck.
被人从卡车上偷走了
Particle detectors just taken, right off main street.
还有粒子探测器 就在主街道上
You know, sometimes I wonder what this town is coming to.
有时候 我在想这个镇子会变成什么样
I think I know where they might be.
我知道那些设备可能的去处
You're not making my job any easier, Kev.
你可给我惹了不少麻烦 凯文
I wasn't trying to.
我不是有意的
I needed the stuff, so I took it.
我需要这玩意儿 所以就拿走了
Yeah. I'm gonna pretend that you said borrow it,
我就假装错听成这是你借的
And we're gonna take it back.
我们得把它还回去
You can't be stealing top-secret equipment, Kevin.
凯文 你不能偷拿这种绝密设备
You think they're dead?
你觉得他们死了吗
Kevin... No, seriously, in your gut,
凯文... 不 说真的
do you think that my mom is dead?
你真的觉得我妈已经死了吗
No. I can't believe that.
不 我不相信她已经死了
All right, me neither.
我也不信
Can you please just let me do one more thing?
拜托你让我再为她多做一件事吧
All right? Look, I know where I can find 'em.
行吗 我知道怎么找到他们
Please.
拜托了
Not this way.
可不能用这种方法
Pack up this stuff. We're going.
把这玩意收拾好 我们回去吧
So what's in here?
这儿有什么
Biological experiments we were taking to Titan.
我们准备带到土卫六上的生物实验品
Biological as in rats?
实验小白鼠吗
Yeah, rats, worms, insects,
对 老鼠 蠕虫 昆虫
even reptiles.
甚至还有爬行类动物
There's a study on the effects of solar wind
有一项研究就是关于
on the reproductive systems of bearded iguanas.
太阳风对鬣蜥蜴生殖系统的影响
That's a career-maker.
可以借此功成名就
Kevin wants an iguana.
凯文想要一只鬣蜥蜴
Or he did when he was younger.
其实是他小时候想要
He thought they were dragons.
他把鬣蜥蜴当成是龙
Jenna loves dragons.
吉娜也喜欢龙
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, I read her the Hobbit last year,
是的 去年我给她念《哈比人历险记》
And she made me read the part about
她让我一遍又一遍地念
the dragon over and over again.
关于龙的那部分
剧集 | 灵异之城(2006) | 导航列表